Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Honest opinion

C

CherryFlavoured

Banned
-
Hello everyone, I wanna tell my opinion on why I cant have a gf. So I play overwatch and I saw that almost all characters are gays and lesbians and I understand why, every time I try to get close to a girl every time someone need to come in and to make distance, society keep girls and boys separated to each others, in some countries are schools for boys and girls separated, other thing can be is that every girls that I try to get closer is that always shes related to someone or something, like she is a friend of a friend of mine or a relative and you kinda shamed of what your friends will think or what ur parents will think, everyone want a girl that dont know any of ur friends or parents, other thing is when im alone with a girl her parents or her friends will try to not let her alone with me or another boy so society and everyone try to separate boys from girls, I never seen animals to keep males separated from females, their natural instinct is to reproduce then no one stop them, but human mind is so toxic and evil and because of that I suffer, I wish I was an animal, animals act natural and no one can stop them, like if you hurt an animal he will bite you or run but if a human attack or run, he will be arrested or will be shamed cause he run and be called loser, animals want to have sex, they have, but human life is too hard and is getting harder every year, 2020 is a prove, I wish yall only good, but my wishes are in vain cause reality is reality and wishes are wishes, yeah man is fucked up society keep me separate from girls and I want to have a relation cause Im on a age that I expect an relation, plus girls now days have high expectation, like to look perfect to not fart and to not shit, like wtf if I will loose my hand u will no love me no more cause of that? bruh thats not love thats objectifying she look at me like an object and want me to be the same he entire life or she will change me like clothes, I swear sometimes cats and dogs have more love than guys do.

GQbTGIb

jfl i was gonna necro this thread first :feelshaha: