Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Honest question. Are Jewcels considered ethnicels? Any Euro-cels can chime in? How well/poor do Jewish men do in the EU as far as dating?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
In college, I had a Jewish roommate (I did not know at the time and had no idea what the Jewish phenotype was) and I noticed he got treated differently from the people on my floor who were mostly White. It wasn't as bad as the way I was ostracized as a ricecel but the traditional "white Americans" treated him differently enough for me to notice (they didn't integrate him into their circles as readily and easily).

One day he brings a fat white foid over and apparently they fucked. I would learn a couple years later that he was Jewish after googling his surname. At that time I was being woken by race theory and browsing alt-right forums. Jews have the near-eastern phenotype (North African/Levant) basically.

I get the sense that they are seen as beta by most white foids which explains Jewish men's tendencies to date noodlewhores in high numbers (because they can't get stacies as easily).

Which leads to another important question for you guys especially EU-cels. We know that Jews were persecuted in Nazi Germany for whatever reasons. My question is, what made the Jews do what they did to piss off the Germans so bad? I HAVE ONE simple explanation/theory (and it may be wrong i don't really know). Jews simply couldn't integrate into German society. Jewish dudes simply couldn't get with German stacies and they went into their synagogues to cope and plot against tearing down Germany morally at first and then economically.

Everywhere that Jews succeeded relatively easily into getting white Euro pussy, they didn't try to tear it down too much (Jews could integrate into American + Russian society by getting White American and Russian pussy but not German pussy)

Again, I don't know as I'm not German, White, or European with insight, just an Asian American trying to make sense of all of this.

Last edited:
idk, I just say im jewcel or kikecel. ethnic is a retarded word

if they have white skin and look white then they're cumcels

Ashkenazi Jews just look white so no. Sephardic Jews can go either way. Some look ethnic, some look white.

It's all because Germany lost WWII and we are still trying to get rid of those sick, breeding, subhumans.

I wish I was Jewish so I could call everyone and everything anti Semitic and Atleast have an attempt to join the elite.

if a social revolution comes full of anti whiteness I’m calling myself Jewish and then calling the angry mob anti Semitic so I can get out of it. Maybe ill even get money from it for muh holohoax

I wish I was Jewish so I could call everyone and everything anti Semitic and Atleast have an attempt to join the elite.

if a social revolution comes full of anti whiteness I’m calling myself Jewish and then calling the angry mob anti Semitic so I can get out of it. Maybe ill even get money from it for muh holohoax
Based

You better start dyeing your hair black, curling it, and breaking your nose then. You look about as Jewish as Varg

idk, I just say im jewcel or kikecel. ethnic is a retarded word
Yea kikecels like us are ugly it’s over but I disagree with @starcrapoo i think hitler was able to come to power cause kikes support feminism cause so many of us are soy and foids just hated ugly Jewish males so hitler came to power
welcome to the list
We on foids “eww” list already jfl