Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Honestly, can Femcels stop harrassing me FOR ONE DAY and can they stop asking to be inseminated the "STUD" way

Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

Sexless, Neutered, tax-paying Mouse
★★★★★
I am not a piece of meat. You can't just keep messaging me and asking for a sperm donation.. and then proceed to tell me that you want to be inseminated the STUD way.

Hey, for your information I am not looking to be a sperm donor. I am looking for a committed long term relationship with a virtuous fair maiden.

Like JEEZ....I hate being objectified...you know I'm a person and I have feelings right, you can't treat me like that

"Femcels". These "femcels" aren't really femcels because femcels can't exist, its a literal paradox. They're probably just some roasties trying to trick you.

hahahahahhahahhaahahahaha

Some women ask you to inseminate them with your genes? :chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

They dont exist. Just stupid whores mocking our situation

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back