Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Honestly just want to drink until I die

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
It’s all just so exhausting having to exist in a world that doesn’t want you in it. Having to march out there everyday just to look people in the eye that hate you over something you have no control over. Having to put on a brave face and try and get through when really you’d just rather crawl in a hole and die. I’m so fucking tired of being ugly. Having my life dictated by genes I had n control over. I may not be able to ever fall in love with a girl but at least I can have the sweet love of a bottle of vodka to keep me company. Alcohol is the best cope period. For an incel it’s the only pain reliever you’ll ever have to cope with this hot steaming pile of garbage that your life is. So I’ll just drink....drink until I can’t drink no more and when the day comes that I kick the bucket then I hope they have booze in heaven as well.

I don’t drink

I haven't drank in 3 weeks. I don't want to drink because i don't want to age prematurely, i know it's extreme coping.

You and @FinnCel will get along.

I just wanna have a purpose. Why is the world so cruel to me? It's not enough that my life is full of suffering on top of it all I am tortured by all the existential questions that lay siege to me now.

What the fuck am I supposed to do? The only way to escape is to kill myself but even then I am not escaping.

I just wanna have a purpose. Why is the world so cruel to me? It's not enough that my life is full of suffering on top of it all I am tortured by all the existential questions that lay siege to me now.

What the fuck am I supposed to do? The only way to escape is to kill myself but even then I am not escaping.
I can relate , same tbh. It’s all pointless

It’s all just so exhausting having to exist in a world that doesn’t want you in it. Having to march out there everyday just to look people in the eye that hate you over something you have no control over. Having to put on a brave face and try and get through when really you’d just rather crawl in a hole and die. I’m so fucking tired of being ugly. Having my life dictated by genes I had n control over. I may not be able to ever fall in love with a girl but at least I can have the sweet love of a bottle of vodka to keep me company. Alcohol is the best cope period. For an incel it’s the only pain reliever you’ll ever have to cope with this hot steaming pile of garbage that your life is. So I’ll just drink....drink until I can’t drink no more and when the day comes that I kick the bucket then I hope they have booze in heaven as well.
You’ve been a greycel for ages.
You just need to postmaxxx, that’s the meaning of life

Last edited:
You’ve been a greycel for ages.
You just need to postmaxxx, that’s the meaning of life
Agreed honestly the only thing that keeps me from posting to this forum more is the habit of getting shit faced drunk and passing out early most days

Been off alcohol for 8 months. I was abusing it very hard.

You and @FinnCel will get along.
Cheeers
1663-b60db7e623ad75c54f0dba7fb2a28924.jpg