Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Honestly, rape isn’t that bad

S

Silverandgold

Greycel
Even when I was younger and more of a normal man, not a sexually frustrated nihilistic misanthrope, I didn’t think rape was that bad. I thought it was wrong, like stealing a loaf of bread or maybe an expensive TV at worst, but I never thought it was a crime worthy of jail time. I never thought it was a crime that was unforgivable. I always thought it was ridiculous when rapists got lumped in with murderers and child molesters. Rape is really not that serious. Women just don’t like it because the men are ugly. If I was raped by an ugly woman, I would take it as a compliment. Now if she was really fat, elderly, and had smelly genitals that she forced me under gunpoint to lick, I would be mad. I would probably vomit. But I wouldn’t be traumatized for life or believe that the woman deserves to be in prison for 10 years. A hefty fine would be enough. Women who get raped are no virgins. women who get raped have sex with at least 10 men by age 20 so how is it traumatic to take just one more penis? It’s not. Women have too much time on their hands to dwell on things and become neurotic about unimportant situations. If women were in a tribe, they would get raped all the time and wouldn’t even care anymore after one point because they would have more important things to worry about like surviving in the harsh environment. By the way, I don’t want to rape anyone. It wouldn’t turn me on to be with someone who is repulsed by me. I Would never rape someone even if I could get away with it. I’m just thinking out loud. Rape isn’t that bad. By the way, I know a woman who got raped by a black man when she was a teenager and she turned out okay. She is a happy wife and mom now of 3 kids.

add me in the screenshot

Based greycel:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
Add me on the screenshot

Last edited:
Here comes IT

Rape isn’t that bad. By the way, I know a woman who got raped by a black man when she was a teenager and she turned out okay. She is a happy wife and mom now of 3 kids.
But, but...They're brave survivors whose lives are ruined forever, they went through more trauma than incels and soldiers who had their limbs blown off in wars. :soy:

Even when I was younger and more of a normal man, not a sexually frustrated nihilistic misanthrope, I didn’t think rape was that bad. I thought it was wrong, like stealing a loaf of bread or maybe an expensive TV at worst, but I never thought it was a crime worthy of jail time. I never thought it was a crime that was unforgivable. I always thought it was ridiculous when rapists got lumped in with murderers and child molesters. Rape is really not that serious. Women just don’t like it because the men are ugly. If I was raped by an ugly woman, I would take it as a compliment. Now if she was really fat, elderly, and had smelly genitals that she forced me under gunpoint to lick, I would be mad. I would probably vomit. But I wouldn’t be traumatized for life or believe that the woman deserves to be in prison for 10 years. A hefty fine would be enough. Women who get raped are no virgins. women who get raped have sex with at least 10 men by age 20 so how is it traumatic to take just one more penis? It’s not. Women have too much time on their hands to dwell on things and become neurotic about unimportant situations. If women were in a tribe, they would get raped all the time and wouldn’t even care anymore after one point because they would have more important things to worry about like surviving in the harsh environment. By the way, I don’t want to rape anyone. It wouldn’t turn me on to be with someone who is repulsed by me. I Would never rape someone even if I could get away with it. I’m just thinking out loud. Rape isn’t that bad. By the way, I know a woman who got raped by a black man when she was a teenager and she turned out okay. She is a happy wife and mom now of 3 kids.
depends on the rape, if the rape is brutal with alot of physical harm and injuries then there should be a prison sentence since its the same as assault or something.

but normal rape is just what all animals do, you think the dog or elephant waits for consent? no

same with early humans, im convinced most babies come from rape because woman had no protection from the law, so the strongest male could just take the women and rape her because he is stronger, and since there were no abortions back then they had to deliver the baby,

so most modern women are descendants of women being raped. thats why they like being submissive, its an evolutionary trait passed down from all the females that have been raped for thousands of years before the law was invented

But, but...They're brave survivors whose lives are ruined forever, they went through more trauma than incels and soldiers who had their limbs blown off in wars. :soy:
You know what’s interesting? Research shows that war trauma is just as severe as rape trauma, yet ppl assume that war veterans can heal but rape victims can never heal

You know what’s interesting? Research shows that war trauma is just as severe as rape trauma, yet ppl assume that war veterans can heal but rape victims can never heal
The rape trauma you're talking about is probably male prison rape, not a foid who had some beers and fucked a guy below 6 feet with a non-chad jaw.

Unironically true, rape is a fucking joke

LOL based, women know this is true, they just crave attention and validation and also shit-test constantly, and thus must always put max effort into appearing to be victims at all times.

My only problem with your post is when you claimed, "Women have too much time on their hands to dwell on things and become neurotic about unimportant situations. If women were in a tribe, they would get raped all the time and wouldn’t even care anymore after one point because they would have more important things to worry about like surviving in the harsh environment."

BS. They're not "neurotic", they don't mind it that much. They may convince themselves that they are victims, but deep down inside they know they're not. They don't "care", they're just using shit like #MeToo to shit-test and gain attention and validation, not to mention ensure that virgins can never ascend.
>Assuming women tell the truth when they say they don't like rape and it's "the most horrible thing ever"
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

One more note, men take care of women entirely, so they're entitled to pussy 100%. The only problem with rape is that it's disorganized, creates hierarchies, and instills no responsibility to caretake on the part of the rapist (there are a few more, can't think of them right now). Therefore, rape damn well should be illegal and is immoral, but under Betrev (beta revolution), women would be paired involuntarily with men who chose them based on a decision made by a bureau of deciding which man is more productive to society, and they would not be obligated to work (in fact making women enter the workforce would be illegal, JFL at MGTOW and MRA who want women to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and work just as hard as men, that will never happen and never should).

Women should not even be obligated to do housework, JFL at maledoms who think their "house/tradwaifus" aren't hiding broken glass in the couch cushions to shit-test. In return, every man is entitled to 1 sex a day, no strings attached.

Please put me in the screencap IT :soy:

All our Male ancestors raped or female ancestors all them 1000s of years ago

The rape trauma you're talking about is probably male prison rape, not a foid who had some beers and fucked a guy below 6 feet with a non-chad jaw.
This idea that rape victims experience misery and horror 24/7 is very unrealistic

This idea that rape victims experience misery and horror 24/7 is very unrealistic
They just want the attention. Women always have to make everything worse than it is.

It's not about them stopping it so foids won't be mentally traumatized for life, it's about using rape accusations (mostly false) to control non-chads.

Like the personality meme, this issue on which we all know the truth already can get a bit repetitive.
There was a post on r/braincels by someone who got ass-raped at 10 but thought being an incel for 10 years was magnitudes worse.
While murder might be worse than rape objectively speaking, what is worse during rape is the personality and mentality nessessary in the perpetrator. Women don't like when sub 8 men try to force their genetic material into the next generation and incels don't like violent low inhib Chads who would rape people. There might be many frustrated loners here but I'd be surprised if many incels would even attempt to rape irl.

It really isn't. I also hate the fact that it's just a women-focused thing. You never hear a boy getting raped by a girl.

Rape bad only if virginity taken, or female is honorable wife of honorable man

Depends on who's being raped

To play devil's advocate, imagine if an asian man anal raped you in prison . . . is it really rape if barely does any damage?

Ironically, I think macho straight men are too ingrained with the idea that asian dicks are too tiny to do real damage, so I would imagine it would just feel like a naked asian man dry humping them, and it wouldn't be that bad. To the victims of Japanese imperialism, who hold eternal grudges against the Japanese, obviously tiny dicks can be EXTREMELY TRAUMATIC after all . . .

To play devil's advocate, imagine if an asian man anal raped you in prison . . . is it really rape if barely does any damage?

Ironically, I think macho straight men are too ingrained with the idea that asian dicks are too tiny to do real damage, so I would imagine it would just feel like a naked asian man dry humping them, and it wouldn't be that bad. To the victims of Japanese imperialism, who hold eternal grudges against the Japanese, obviously tiny dicks can be EXTREMELY TRAUMATIC after all . . .
Gay rape isn't comparable to straight rape.

This didn’t get posted on IT wtf

STAY IN THE TRENCHES LADS!
*muffled sound of sprinting getting closer and closer*
INCELTEARS IS RIGHT ON TOP OF US!
*the words Toxic and inkwell can be heard in the distance*
FIX BAYONETS!
*loud soy like screams can be heard on top of the trench*
FOR THE INCEL REPUBLIC!
*emasculate screams can be heard*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*IT users get gunned down and bayoneted in Minecraft*

INB4 some normie responds with - "how would you like to be fucked in the ass then?"

@Silverandgold
I have also made a thread about this:

Unlike you though, I know I would rape under certain circumstances (and I believe you would too):