Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Honestly rate Donald trump

Genetic garbage

Genetic garbage

Recruit
★★
Keeping your prejudices aside what would you rate young Donald trump?

He's 6'3"
full

High tier normie to chadlite

No matter how ugly or fat he is, he's statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed so it's not over for him.

Reminder that this is how younger women STILL look at Trump. The statuspill is real not just a cope.

No matter how ugly or fat he is, he's statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed so it's not over for him.
Let us assume he is your normal wagecucker.Rate him solely based on looks alone.

Statusmaxxed old ass tallfag

High tier normie when he was young tbh.

The statuspill is real not just a cope.

Statuspill is seriously underrated here - but as most incels here are white religious right-wing tradcuck college students from middle-class/ish families, they do not realize this yet.

He has 10/10 luck thats for certain.

All these disasters will aid him in re election. In times like this, people want to be with the more bigger and confident guy.

Higher tier normie.

chadlite considering that hes 6'3

At least 7/10 because 6'3" and white.

Moggs me. He was a chad when younger. Not a chad lite a full chad tbh. He’d be chadlite if he was 5’10” or 5’9” but since he’s 6’3” he’s a chad. I’m surprised ethnic foids don’t like him more. They prob do they just virtue signal that they don’t
True. But I think he was kind 8/10 when young.
He definitely was or at least a 7/10 face with a GREAT height, especially for back then. 6’3” is VERY tall for a boomer even 6 feet is tall for a boomer