Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Honestly, reading all the comments that people on news articles and Facebook about us only JUSTIFIES what the van killer did.

People overestimate themselves as a species - thinking looks don't matter, that it's what's on the inside that counts.

I want people to be fucking honest - we are animals like any other. We rate each other using "superficial" ways. People are not different from other mammals just because we have a little extra grey matter. You think apes value each other because of personality?

Get real, be honest, let go of this veneer of human-special-ness.

GUESTS: Society thinks that 300 lb pig-women are sexier than you
<-----CLICK TO SEE EXPERIMENT

Last edited:
So now they're "incels," huh? In my day we just called guys like this "angry losers." Pro tip, guys: If you want to get a girl, take a shower, work on your social skills (chicks love a guy who can make them laugh!), and try talking to women as fellow humans who have their own thoughts, opinions, and emotions.
normies actually think the shower meme is legit :lul::lul:

This is why I want each and every one of them to be run down like the dumb fucks who were shot up by ER and ran over by AM.
They make my blood boil with anger with their comments. The dumb motherfuckers deserve a painful death.

i'll never understand why anyone thinks they are morally superior to anyone else for advocating violence against people who advocate violence against other people. there is no difference.

Women can be lonely/celibate... voluntarily.

Alek Minassian did nothing wrong in the first place.

Yea, I saw that about an hour ago. It only proves that what we are doing is 100% correct.
Their answer is just virgin shaming so we will hopefully shut up kek

Gary ridgway,david berkowitz,yang xinhai, anatoly onoprienko, gerald stano and charles ng would disagree
To be a successful Serial Killer you have to be a Chad.

Ridgway went on for 20+ years and killed 70-80 women and he is butt ugly
220px-Gary_Ridgway_Mugshot_11302001.jpg

HUNTER EYES CHAD

Ridgway went on for 20+ years and killed 70-80 women and he is butt ugly
Ridgway was married 3 times. He strangled his victims, he didn't have good looks and charm to lure women and brutally murder them like Ted Bundy did.

Ridgway was married 3 times. He strangled his victims, he didn't have good looks and charm to lure women and brutally murder them like Ted Bundy did.
Back then it was easier for ugly dudes to marry,
Bundy strangled most of his, others got beaten with a hammer
True bundy could charm women much easier he managed to charm students and young girls
Ridgway got around this by just going after prostitutes

I'm starting to believe it's some sort of inside joke
it has to be, I cant belive anyone would think that taking a shower is going to change your social/love life

Women are lonely / celibate and you don't see them killing people

jZgDhiP.gif

That's the real ERfuel, they're making stuff up as they go to fit their agenda

They don't shy away from how much they hate people like us so i couldn't give a shit what they think
Don't be surprised when another attack happens and you normies are scratching your heads

I oppose violence but considering how the normies are reacting i really wouldn't be surprised if there aren't more attacks.

I think it was someone on Return of Kings who pointed out the pattern of behavior of "beta rampages" that continued decay of western civilisation, feminist dishonesty about what women want and their increasing hypergamy added to a pool of emotionally damaged beta males raised by single mothers and beta mangina fathers being doped up on mass murder pills by an equally dishonest psychological industrial complex will make beta rampages the norm.

Comments on twitter were calling on us to be exterminated aktion v4 style. it really is over, normies will do anything to please sirens

I oppose violence but considering how the normies are reacting i really wouldn't be surprised if there aren't more attacks.

I think it was someone on Return of Kings who pointed out the pattern of behavior of "beta rampages" that continued decay of western civilisation, feminist dishonesty about what women want and their increasing hypergamy added to a pool of emotionally damaged beta males raised by single mothers and beta mangina fathers being doped up on mass murder pills by an equally dishonest psychological industrial complex will make beta rampages the norm.

I remember reading something similar at the beginning of the decade:
http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

"To provide 'beta' men an incentive to produce far more economic output than needed just to support themselves while simultaneously controlling the hypergamy of women that would deprive children of interaction with their biological fathers, all major religions constructed an institution to force constructive conduct out of both genders while penalizing the natural primate tendencies of each. This institution was known as 'marriage'. Societies that enforced monogamous marriage made sure all beta men had wives, thus unlocking productive output out of these men who in pre-modern times would have had no incentive to be productive. Women, in turn, received a provider, a protector, and higher social status than unmarried women, who often were trapped in poverty. When applied over an entire population of humans, this system was known as 'civilization'.

All societies that achieved great advances and lasted for multiple centuries followed this formula with very little deviation, and it is quite remarkable how similar the nature of monogamous marriage was across seemingly diverse cultures. Societies that deviated from this were quickly replaced. This 'contract' between the sexes was advantageous to beta men, women over the age of 35, and children, but greatly curbed the activities of alpha men and women under 35 (together, a much smaller group than the former one). Conversely, the pre-civilized norm of alpha men monopolizing 3 or more young women each, replacing aging ones with new ones, while the masses of beta men fight over a tiny supply of surplus/aging women, was chaotic and unstable, leaving beta men violent and unproductive, and aging mothers discarded by their alpha mates now vulnerable to poverty."

I honestly feel like I'm meant to go ER.

I think the misandry bubble is the founding document of r/theredpill.

Never knew that. Parts of the Misandry Bubble article I take issue with (such as the promotion of PUA tactics and "game"), but the part about civilization benefiting when lower-tier males have a genetic stake in it was definitely on-point.

Never knew that. Parts of the Misandry Bubble article I take issue with (such as the promotion of PUA tactics and "game"), but the part about civilization benefiting when lower-tier males have a genetic stake in it was definitely on-point.

Yeah its a visionary document. Maybe not up there with the Magna Carta but its crazy how well it predicted the future.

Women are lonely / celibate and you don't see them killing people

jZgDhiP.gif
women can spread their legs and get fucked anytime they choose. they are volcel and can end it anytime they want. its imposed on us. i couldnt get laid in whorehouse if i was wearing a suit made of $100 bills...