Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Honestly, reading all the comments that people on news articles and Facebook about us only JUSTIFIES what the van killer did.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
They're also literally making up lies. They implied that Elliot Rodger posted on r/incels. They hate male virgins, yet, they want to categorize us strictly as killers or something. Even then, you should see all these comments that people are posting about us. Encouraging incels to suicide, talking about how we're not entitled, making jokes.

Things like these only justifies when normies and women are killed. They failed to actually solve the problem, so I guess we can look forward to more rebellion.

One of the stupidest comments came from some old slut who said.

"Women are lonely / celibate and you don't see them killing people" things like this just prove that people like ER, Cruz and our new van man were in the right. Keep em coming I guess. Keep posting these comments normies. The cycle will just continue. Simple as that.

Yeah, nothing to add. Fuck you, normies.

Soon, the day will come when we cut whores' tits off in the streeet

People will never learn. Incels could launch thousands of attacks simultaneously and not a damn thing would change besides normies wanting to demonize incels even more. And yes, this will only result in a greater frequency of attacks as incels will naturally react like any cornered animal would.

Damn, 61 guests. Probably writing up an article telling lies about us.

Yeah, I rage pretty hard at normies writing about us

They don't shy away from how much they hate people like us so i couldn't give a shit what they think
Don't be surprised when another attack happens and you normies are scratching your heads

"Women are lonely / celibate and you don't see them killing people" things like this just prove that people like ER, Cruz and our new van man were in the right. Keep em coming I guess. Keep posting these comments normies. The cycle will just continue. Simple as that.
Maybe because femoids can get sex whenever they want by turning on tinder?

Cause and effect is completely foreign to them. They'll just pout out "muh therapy" and just walk away like the little retards they are.

There are a lot of lies being spread. Ive also read that incels plan to kill people in closed forums. Fucking hilarious to be honest.

I pray that these articles will trigger the next saint.

To the 110 guests. If you like it when people are killed or run over with vans and you hear about it every few weeks / months, then continue EXACTLY what you're doing. Do not change a single thing. You like hate groups like this one? Yes? Because it's implied by your actions and/or womens lack of action.

Cause and effect is completely foreign to them. They'll just pout out "muh therapy" and just walk away like the little retards they are.

I pray that these articles will trigger the next saint.
The next saint must be wise in his choice of target instead of some boring degenerate street why not a degenerate base like a nightclub

The next saint must be wise in his choice of target instead of some boring degenerate street why not a degenerate base like a nightclub
Or a concert. A semi vs a concert would be glorius.

Once the next Truck of Peace goes barreling through pedestrians in Europe, the press will forget all about incels.

True. Those people cause inceldom as well.

Or a concert. A semi vs a concert would be glorius.
Indeed maybe a simple Arson attack on a sorority house imagine the thought that 30+ roasties died from a gallon of gasoline and a match wonderful

True. Those people cause inceldom as well.
I guarantee 99% of people who frequent these places despise people like us and if an incel even tried he'd be laughed out and sent away alone

Which is why killings will continue. Normies and women caused it. Their actions imply that they want more people run over with vans.

What about good old-fashioned serial killing? One can get a really high kill count that way and target certain demographics (such as young women): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims
In some cases maybe but it's very unlikely you would get many victims the pigs are good at solving most murders today you'd have to plan them extremely well and take time between each kill to not get carried away look at the top serial killers like bundy and ridgway they all get caught in the end impressive numbers on them tho
You can still target that demographic exclusively like i mentioned above a sorority for example

I see these types of callous replies so often. No one can convince them they are wrong; it would take a complete reboot of their thinking (people like to pretend you can make your own destiny).

They could try to understand us as fellow human beings, but it's easier for them demonize the weak. Dozens of people have encouraged me to kill myself. That's good advice - but don't think I'm going quietly. :heybby:

203 guest reading this JFL

Yes taken it in nomies, you guys are the reason this stuff happens. Even in the face of tragedy you guys still mock us, as if it weren't evident enough that that is the reason behind the attacks. Oh well eventually you will all learn and pay when more people start acting up in their last desperate attempts to not be ignored.

203 guest reading this JFL

Yes taken it in nomies, you guys are the reason this stuff happens. Even in the face of tragedy you guys still mock us, as if it weren't evident enough that that is the reason behind the attacks. Oh well eventually you will all learn and pay when more people start acting up in their last desperate attempts to not be ignored.
They're probably writing an article telling lies, which proves our point. Normies love shootings and killings, which is why incels are still around.

To any journalists reading these posts please do post them i hope it gives someone out there ideas
Fuck this degenerate filthy society i hope we see more Alek minassians

I see these types of callous replies so often. No one can convince them they are wrong; it would take a complete reboot of their thinking (people like to pretend you can make your own destiny).

They could try to understand us as fellow human beings, but it's easier for them demonize the weak. Dozens of people have encouraged me to kill myself. That's good advice - but don't think I'm going quietly. :heybby:
There are articles and normies encouraging incels to suicide all the time. Like my post said, saying things like this to incels only JUSTIFIES what ER, Cruz, and this Toronto guy did.

GUESTS: YOUR LIES MAKE MEN SNAP

To any journalists reading these posts please do post them i hope it gives someone out there ideas
Fuck this degenerate filthy society i hope we see more Alek minassians
A journalist lurking here would either

1. Stay silent because they know i'm right.

or

2. Write a fake article with a bunch of bullshit portraying us with what we are not.

Both prove my point.

The war between normies and incels has truly begun

There's nothing they hate more than male virgins.

They're probably writing an article telling lies, which proves our point. Normies love shootings and killings, which is why incels are still around.
someone should shoot up or attack a leftist news building

The war between normies and incels has truly begun
Normies are the hateful ones. Incels simply wanted to not be bullied and have relationships. What happened to people saying that everyone deserves to be loved? Not incels? Okay, that's why people were run over with vans. It'll continue with all these virgin shamers.

Yea, I saw that about an hour ago. It only proves that what we are doing is 100% correct.

Yep, it only reinforces my belief that we aren't the bad guys when you look deeper into this sick society, and that Alek Minassian was doing God's work.

I feel absolutely no remorse for celebrating the recent attack in Toronto after reading the comment section of this article:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...o-the-toronto-suspect/?utm_term=.009665e507fd

So now they're "incels," huh? In my day we just called guys like this "angry losers." Pro tip, guys: If you want to get a girl, take a shower, work on your social skills (chicks love a guy who can make them laugh!), and try talking to women as fellow humans who have their own thoughts, opinions, and emotions.

They%20blocked%20reddit%20at%20work%20today%20rkZq7.gif

Last edited:
Hopefully the next ones initials are PM.for the lols.
Hope he gets three digits.

So now they're "incels," huh? In my day we just called guys like this "angry losers." Pro tip, guys: If you want to get a girl, take a shower, work on your social skills (chicks love a guy who can make them laugh!), and try talking to women as fellow humans who have their own thoughts, opinions, and emotions.​
Yeah, that's why so many women end up with bullies and overly "macho" Chads.

Video games, medication, upbringing... just the usual scapegoats. Anything but the uncomfortable truth.