Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Honestly, this should be the final word on Face vs Height

G

Guest37263

Face is the only thing that builds AND destroys attraction.

All other factors of your attractiveness DO NOT BUILD ATTRACTION, but can only destroy it.

Therefore, face is the only thing that builds attraction, therefore it is more important than height in building attraction. This is not hard to understand.

You’re low IQ as fuck if you don’t get this.

Face>all to make you

Caveat: all can also break you

THIS IS THE FINAL WORD

If you want to argue with this, chances are you didn’t look close enough at what I’ve said, I’m probably saying the same thing as you but from a different perspective.

This is the final word, because it encapsulates all perspectives. Let me know if you need any clarification. You probably will agree with me if I clarify for you, that our opinions are in fact the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, if you are 5ft10 with a 7/10 face and you go to 6ft2 you will be 7.5 or a 1 point smv at most. Height is the last thing before Face and LMS. Frame is more important than height. Keep in mind all of these need to be paired with a good FACE. If you dont have face everything cancels out.

binary thinking is low iq as fuck lmao stop being mentally lazy and take a deep breath

JBW and >6’3 height makes up for a mediocre face

So, what you’re trying to say is lack of height means women are less attracted to you.
By the same logic, lack of a good face will make women less attracted to you.
It’s relative. Just moving things to different sides of an equation.

Sorry, but you’re not going to have any “final say” here. Women are DEFINITELY attracted to tall men.

Height = female attraction.

So, what you’re trying to say is lack of height means women are less attracted to you.
By the same logic, lack of a good face will make women less attracted to you.
It’s relative. Just moving things to different sides of an equation.

Sorry, but you’re not going to have any “final say” here. Women are DEFINITELY attracted to tall men.

Height = female attraction.
Height is not female attraction LMAO yes I do get to have the final say actually.

All other factors can only destroy attraction but not build it

Therefore, face is the only thing that builds attraction, therefore it is more important than height in building attraction. This is not hard to understand

Height is not female attraction LMAO yes I do get to have the final say actually.

All other factors can only destroy attraction but not build it

Therefore, face is the only thing that builds attraction, therefore it is more important than height in building attraction. This is not hard to understand

It’s hard to understand how you can be so dense.

Also, why do you think you “get to have the final say actually”?

It’s hard to understand how you can be so dense.

Also, why do you think you “get to have the final say actually”?
Because what I’ve said is the correct answer. Just like there’s no debate over the temperature and weather conditions tomorrow, it has already been calculated and IS the correct, irrefutable temperature and weather condition for tomorrow.

Because what I’ve said is the correct answer. Just like there’s no debate over the temperature and weather conditions tomorrow, it has already been calculated and IS the correct, irrefutable temperature and weather condition for tomorrow.

Ok, well, I’m wasting my time debating something with a delusional person.

Happy coping.

Ok, well, I’m wasting my time debating something with a delusional person.

Happy coping.

Irony much. Ok then.

Happy copes friend. Lol.

I’m not wrong in any way, that’s why I’m laughing at the irony of you calling me delusional.

Everything else is solely an advantage, think of it as wealth