Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hong Kong promoting JBW

As usual I'm teramogged to oblivion by the guys good enough to pull jbw. It's white normies who succeed

As usual I'm teramogged to oblivion by the guys good enough to pull jbw. It's white normies who succeed
This

When UK invites 3 Million Hong Kong people, white normies will ascend easier

More like JEWS ARE PROMOTING BASTARDIZATION OF WHITE RACE

Hong Kong is a nation of cucks.

China needs to liberate them

More like JEWS ARE PROMOTING BASTARDIZATION OF WHITE RACE
As an incel you have no stake in the future of the white race because you're never having children.
Stormcels low iq as usual.

As an incel you have no stake in the future of the white race because you're never having children.
Thanks for us, our ethnics are in the place for the well being.

I agree

I have a say if I will live in 30+ years still and white people will be persecuted. I am never planning even to have a child even if I have a gf which I said multiple times. Stormcel? Funny because I said on this forum that the world should be ruled by Japanese men because they are mentally superior to everyone. You just got added to the list for the complete and utter retardation in every single word of your post.

I have a say if I will live in 30+ years still and white people will be persecuted. I am never planning even to have a child even if I have a gf which I said multiple times. Stormcel? Funny because I said on this forum that the world should be ruled by Japanese men because they are mentally superior to everyone. You just got added to the list for the complete and utter retardation in every single word of your post.
You're not going to be persecuted in 30 years. Even in the worst case scenario, whites will still be the majority until the 22nd century, and even then it's not "minority" status like blacks but more "only" 49% of the population.

all i wanted was a noodle gf but I was born as a non white male

I thought you were white :feelstastyman:

Also din work for me. Neither noodles nor curries liked me

Feelsbadman, lucky for me I am pale white blue eyed man, 176cm height
Plus UK just allowed 1.5 Million Asian women migrate here
I am lucky