Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hooded Eyes and Monolids are produced in evolution by cold climates

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
That’s why Indians and black people have high upper eyelid exposure, No need to protect their eyes from snow or ice, giving their eyes a puffy appearance. Its over for tropical climatecels

I guess higher IQ is also produced in colder climates.
Also whites don’t have monolids

I have 0 eyelid exposure or that minimal that no visible without looking from close up and still no hooded eyes.

I have 0 eyelid exposure or that minimal that no visible without looking from close up and still no hooded eyes.
maybe your eyes are more similar to a monolid but i’m not sure tho

I'm grateful that I'm not bug eyed even though I'm from the desert.

Why do Slavs have upper eye lid exposure then?

I have hooded eyes. It’s low trust looking.

Thank goodness I am a Eskimocel.

Eye have hoodie

No, just a random trait, spread randomly. You really think people with unfolded eyes can't survive in China and Japan and like? and that they died and only the slit-eyed ones survived to have children? lol.

No, just a random trait, spread randomly. You really think people with unfolded eyes can't survive in China and Japan and like? and that they died and only the slit-eyed ones survived to have children? lol.
Of course but back in the day the temperature was more extreme in these places and therefore people with those traits survived more and bred more basically due to nature’s selective pressure

Of course but back in the day the temperature was more extreme in these places and therefore people with those traits survived more and bred more basically due to nature’s selective pressure
Or..
Did women like guys who looked Asian and fucked them, or the other way around?

Or..
Did women like guys who looked Asian and fucked them, or the other way around?
guys who didn’t look asian got blinded by hail and the smoke from their breath in the cold air, so they only fucked mongol looking men out of necessity. But in your nations case you guys tend to have a mix of hooded and asian looking eyes, but the asian gene influence must’ve came from rapes similar to hungary no offense. However i’m sure there were probably some white dudes taking asian girls too lol