Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hookup culture is a myth, most women have stable sex partners

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★

Edit: women don't like casual sex as much as men

Last edited:
Most women have cucks.

Although it is true that since most foids are wageslaves now thanks to feminism, they hardly have time to even be whores anymore, whereas under the patriarchy, they could spend all day thinking about the mailman. Pretty funny tbh

Last edited:
Most women have cucks.

Although it is true that since most foids are wageslaves now thanks to feminism, they hardly have time to even be whores anymore, whereas under the patriarchy, they could spend all day thinking about the mailman. Pretty funny tbh
cuck rate could go to 0 now thanks to paternity tests
most women want LTRs with attractive, extroverted and rich partners

most women want LTRs with attractive, extroverted and rich partners
There is truth to this. Monogamy is something that women have historically desired, leading to their eager conversion to Catholicism during the Middle Ages.

But this was under the context of patriarchy, one where men as a whole had social power. Monogamy served to check the power of men as such and keep husbands responsible. But now, in the decadent feminist gynocracy, monogamy is just a foid's way of wanting to secure commitment from Chad, and check his power.

Last edited:
just purchase the article for 44 usd bro

They've ALWAYS got a boyfriend. That much is true.

Was never a fan of the focus on "sluttiness", it always seemed like a misstep. Also it seems like anytime hookup culture is discussed by the mainstream media it leads to some obscurantist stuff about how it "hurts both men and women" or whatever other phrase, so it never interests me. Here they say hookup culture is exaggerated, I agree tbh.

cuck rate could go to 0 now thanks to paternity tests
This implies that foids are necessarily interested in getting pregnant when they cuck their hubbies. They're on birth control.

Was never a fan of the focus on "sluttiness", it always seemed like a misstep. Also it seems like anytime hookup culture is discussed by the mainstream media it leads to some obscurantist stuff about how it "hurts both men and women" or whatever other phrase, so it never interests me. Here they say hookup culture is exaggerated, I agree tbh.
hookup culture is gay
only gay men have a lot of casual sex lmao

Remember with these surveys that foids will often not admit, even to themselves, that they cheated on their hubby/"boyfriend" cucks.

They will cope and say shit like "narcissistic/psychopathic Chad tried to get on top of me but I fought him off" (read: I shit tested him, got pseudo-raped and liked it, and then proceeded to fall asleep next to him). JFL.

Last edited:
Remember with these surveys that foids will often not admit, even to themselves, that they cheated on their hubby cucks.

They will cope and say shit like "he tried to get on top of me but I fought him off (then proceeded to sleep next to him)." JFL.
yeah cheating is probably undereported, just like body count. but it is not close to 80-100%.
women will monkey branch when better options appear though.

yeah cheating is probably undereported, just like body count. but it is not close to 80-100%.
women will monkey branch when better options appear though.
Well, due to the fact that females have full sexual discretion under feminism, they are the ones, in all their arbitrariness, who define what constitutes "cheating" now.

Remember that the average woman is talking to multiple backup guys on her cell phone and sending some of them nudes and lewds. Is that "cheating?" The foid would argue "teehee, I'm just friends with him."

Indeed, the whole concept of "boyfriend" is inherently cucked, and implies that you're actively being competed with by other "friends" of hers. But I digress.

Last edited:
They don't like casual sex with non-prime chads you mean

ban this fagget please, admins?.

I'm more curious about the ratios of men and females having sex. Are females exclusively hooking up with the same Chad unbeknownst to each other while the Chad is banging multiple bitches?

They don't like casual sex with non-prime chads you mean
casual sex is for chad only
women just don't enjoy casual sex like men do
they are more relationship oriented than men who are polygamous and get bored of their partners more quickly
I'm more curious about the ratios of men and females having sex. Are females exclusively hooking up with the same Chad unbeknownst to each other while the Chad is banging multiple bitches?

chad is more likely to get in multiple LTRs with different women
80% men seem to be in an LTR or having no sex at all.
slaying is largely a myth tbh.
since this study is self-reported, the actual percentage of sexually active young women could be as much as double

Last edited:
ban this fagget please, admins?.
Stop crying because someone disagreed with you queer. What he's saying is far more accurate than the every girl has slept with 20 guys by 18 type of nonsense you see on this forum.

You can't throw out statistics just because you don't like them.

"Wahhh someone disagreed with me ban them" -> :soy: :soy: :soy:

Stop crying because someone disagreed with you queer. What he's saying is far more accurate than the every girl has slept with 20 guys by 18 type of nonsense you see on this forum.

You can't throw out statistics just because you don't like them.

"Wahhh someone disagreed with me ban them" -> :soy: :soy: :soy:

ban larpers please admins.

They’re the #x side chick of a bunch of Chads

It's not a myth, it's just that only a 5% can actually hookup regularly.

Remember with these surveys that foids will often not admit, even to themselves, that they cheated on their hubby/"boyfriend" cucks.

They will cope and say shit like "narcissistic/psychopathic Chad tried to get on top of me but I fought him off" (read: I shit tested him, got pseudo-raped and liked it, and then proceeded to fall asleep next to him). JFL.
This is the truth imo.

Most women do have relationships, but that doesn’t stop them from prowling for Chad, Brad, and Chaz during Ladies-night-out tee-hee

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back