Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hookup Culture Needs To End

Adolf_Hitler

Adolf_Hitler

Racial Cosmopolitanism, Incelism, Americanism
-
Every time I see two individuals of whom are male and female hooking up to proceed in sexual relations I want to scream aloud internationally. The whole world deserves to hear what I have to say about their cultural degeneracy and slothful behavior. These people sicken me for their lack of apparent intellectual vitality or expression. They're motionless automized beings with no sense of individual identity. All they do is wake up after a long night of fucking to look for their next sexual prey. They're abhorrently disgusting and deserve lethal amounts of Zyklon B. They have no real purpose in this planet besides to fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, and fuck. There's no real biological process of reproduction on their behalf. In the rare case,there is biological reproduction, the offspring deserves to be aborted through a state-mandated policy. The individuals responsible for producing on the vile criminal scum on this planet should be forced to watch their kids being grinded up and fed to them. After all, you are what you eat. These people are the ones that produce all the criminals and thugs in the world through unprotected sexual relations and deviancy. It all needs to seriously fucking stop. There needs to be an international revolution to end all this shit. Goodnight fuckers.

But I wanna hook up with someone.

Every time I see two individuals of whom are male and female hooking up to proceed in sexual relations I want to scream aloud internationally. The whole world deserves to hear what I have to say about their cultural degeneracy and slothful behavior. These people sicken me for their lack of apparent intellectual vitality or expression. They're motionless automized beings with no sense of individual identity. All they do is wake up after a long night of fucking to look for their next sexual prey. They're abhorrently disgusting and deserve lethal amounts of Zyklon B. They have no real purpose in this planet besides to fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, and fuck. There's no real biological process of reproduction on their behalf. In the rare case,there is biological reproduction, the offspring deserves to be aborted through a state-mandated policy. The individuals responsible for producing on the vile criminal scum on this planet should be forced to watch their kids being grinded up and fed to them. After all, you are what you eat. These people are the ones that produce all the criminals and thugs in the world through unprotected sexual relations and deviancy. It all needs to seriously fucking stop. There needs to be an international revolution to end all this shit. Goodnight fuckers.

Not gonna happen. Society will only change if we have WWIII. But even still there is a chance hypergamy will just kick into overdrive.

I wholeheartedly agree with you

cope, if you were Chad, no way you wouldnt be fucking around too..and why would Chad want children when he could just be young, free and piledrive multiple beckies. Children are overrated

yes man its super degenerate and disgusting

They live in another world. Imagine meeting a foid and fucking her within 5 minutes

I don't think that the "hookup culture" do exist. Maybe it's just a name thrown by sociologists to describe what happens with social media apps and online dating, but there always existed a "hookup culture", I mean in the past people were hanging out in bars, clubbing, practicing the so called "game" which was something that must take place into a group because most PUAs only work in small groups.

The hookup culture is also supposed to delay marriage, while in my opinion it only plays a small role, if even it plays a role on that.

About unaborted babies: It's irrelevant, since those babies have higher chances to be spawned with Chad genes.

I wouldn't mind hook up/slut culture if I was actually benifitting from it tbh.

we need hitler back asap to fix this tbh

Sex havers deserve a painful death

Cucks = killed, women = have no rights, problem = solved.

imagine getting married to a foid who hooked up with Chad when she was actually young and attractive and now that she's an expired roast beef she decided to settle for you.

me and the boys on our way to the ceo of hookup culture

Cope, if only...
It will get worse from now on...
Too late for the re-arrangements to combat this societal issue.

I completely agree. I'm agnostic now, but I was raised in a traditional household where anything but a monogamous relationship was considered taboo. I still adhere to these morals because I (would like to) have just one fucking person on this planet that makes me feel validated and trusts that my intentions are not just about fulfilling my sexual desires. (Meaningful) sex still seems to be the biggest factor in maintaining a healthy relationship with someone regardless, granted, but hookup culture has basically diluted what sex should be about and has made it a hedonistic act. The new era of dating (Bumble, Tinder, w/e) has made me feel like I was raised around a bunch of lies. Shit, it's one of the main reasons I don't believe in a God now. Morals are arbitrary at this point.

I don't really care, I just wish ugly men could hookup too, just like ugly foids.

Due to contraceptives and abortion, they're not reproducing, so they have no personal investment in how the world turns out. You see this especially in the homosexual community.