Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hopeless Truecel trait: Your social/communication skills are just as bad as your face

PHp

PHp

21 yo 3.5/10 truecel monster
★★
This has become terrifying to me, I've already said it before here, but this is the reason why I hate being an incel so fucking much: the loneliness.

Honestly, I would be kinda of okay not having a GF, hurts a little but we can all satisfy our urges with hookers if we so desire.

But I just can't truly accept my lack of ability to form closer social bonds, closer friends and stuff. Whenever I meet new people I just can't keep a conversation going, I stutter a lot or the words come out in different order, and on top of that I'm a fucking voicelet (brutal pill, my voice is the same as of a 10 year old gay boy).

I accepted that I'm subhuman looking and girls are out of reach thanks to the way this cursed world is, but even ugly and subhumans have close friends, and I just can't have that no matter how hard I try, I simply suck, really suck, at talking to other people.

Maybe if I had some money I could try and looksmax (would put me at a 6/10 at best with extreme success) but I don't see how to change this. I think it has to do with how I was raised, my brother is just like me, for real, but I can't tell for sure what went wrong (besides coming out of my mom's womb alive), I think it has a lot to do with what @Edmund_Kemper said in another tread about being treated like a child, although me and my brother didn't live under such extreme conditions like him.

Anyway, I just wanted to get this out of my chest, it is really frustrating and I'm getting more worried everyday about it, I'm pretty sure I'll even find trouble in my working field because of it (if I don't rope before finishing uni). It is the biggest suifuel for me, we are social creatures afterall, thanks for reading if you got this far.

No Longer Human Osamu Dazai novel cover

sabishi

Same here.
When I talk it looks like I block mid sentence and I need to think about every word.

Same here.
When I talk it looks like I block mid sentence and I need to think about every word.
I know the feeling too well, absolutely frustrating and agonizing, makes me want to die on the spot, I'm so tired of this shit

my communication skills are really bad

I made friends without saying a word so communication of the verbal variety might not be the major problem.

sad but true

I know the feeling too well, absolutely frustrating and agonizing, makes me want to die on the spot, I'm so tired of this shit
How do you explain that?

This is one of my worst traits as an incel. I can’t look people in the eye and I speak like an ape trying to get words out, but grunts instead cause I’m not confident at all about whatever it is I’m talking about. Never began

my communication skills are really bad
Same, I'm barely better than a fucking ape
I made friends without saying a word so communication of the verbal variety might not be the major problem.
I didn't have the same luck
sad but true
Very sad and brutal truth
How do you explain that?
I can't explain it, if I could find a reason maybe I could fix myself. At this point I think it is not something specific, but more of a wide range of reasons, which makes it basically impossible to fix
This is one of my worst traits as an incel. I can’t look people in the eye and I speak like an ape trying to get words out, but grunts instead cause I’m not confident at all about whatever it is I’m talking about. Never began
I also do this, I can't keep eye contact if my life depended on it, and as I speak I feel I sometimes I also do these kinds of grunts, probably because I keep mumbling words up and lowering my tone of voice, which makes it sound even more like a fag

I also do these kinds of grunts, probably because I keep mumbling words up and lowering my tone of voice, which makes it sound even more like a fag
Got any example of this?

I hear you. yeah it sucks. Nothing we can do about it.

Got any example of this?
Ok I'll try. Like I said in my first post in the thread one of the almost ape level things I do when I "speak" is talk really fast and go over my own words, if you take that plus lowering my tone of voice as I speak for some larger amount of time it basically sounds like I keep doing low grunts instead of speaking, because people can't understand it. The looks on their faces after I finish, before they ask me to repeat it, tell it all, they find it weird and it truly must be weird as fuck. My brother also told me I do this thing (and I've noticed it after he told me) that when I talk sometimes after finishing for some reason I say it again but without sound. For example, if I ask him "have you seen my wallet?" I'll unconsciously say "wallet" or "my wallet" (anyway, the last part of what I just said) again but without any sound, like mimicking it you know? I think it could be something like a nervous tic or maybe I'm just a sperg and haven't found out yet, but at least it doesn't happen all the time.

Ok I'll try. Like I said in my first post in the thread one of the almost ape level things I do when I "speak" is talk really fast and go over my own words, if you take that plus lowering my tone of voice as I speak for some larger amount of time it basically sounds like I keep doing low grunts instead of speaking, because people can't understand it. The looks on their faces after I finish, before they ask me to repeat it, tell it all, they find it weird and it truly must be weird as fuck. My brother also told me I do this thing (and I've noticed it after he told me) that when I talk sometimes after finishing for some reason I say it again but without sound. For example, if I ask him "have you seen my wallet?" I'll unconsciously say "wallet" or "my wallet" (anyway, the last part of what I just said) again but without any sound, like mimicking it you know? I think it could be something like a nervous tic or maybe I'm just a sperg and haven't found out yet, but at least it doesn't happen all the time.
:feelskek: :feelskek: The anxiety hits you so hard you start lagging.

Yeah then you get told what is cuck and not cucked by other another incel so you feel even worse because even if you rightfully think it is right. you are wrong just like you have been for your entire life. Truly I wish was bigger so I can kill all life that has said I was wrong. I hate feeling like I lost every damn time. I need to win. It is a fact that I must win. I’ve been cucked at in LIFE and I’m so damn sick of it. I feel you brocel.
Same here.
We need to take revenge for the world

Last edited:
Yeah then you get told what is cuck and not cucked by other another incel so you feel even worse because even if you rightfully think it is right. you are wrong just like you have been for your entire life. Truly I wish was bigger so I can kill all life that has said I was wrong. I hate feeling like I lost every damn time. I need to win. It is a fact that I must win. I’ve been cucked at in LIFE and I’m so damn sick of it. I feel you brocel.
It's a tough life we live, stay strong brother

i also have the defect of speaking fast and all because of the damned anxiety. i hate it when they tell me to repeat again what i have already said. and of course, normal people don't have to repeat what they say. i hate this.

i also have the defect of speaking fast and all because of the damned anxiety. i hate it when they tell me to repeat again what i have already said. and of course, normal people don't have to repeat what they say. i hate this.
We are humiliated every day.

Another one: I very often don't understand people on the telephone. They talk too fast and then they claim they cannot hear me properly.

Yeah, makes me just want to leave
We are humiliated every day.

Another one: I very often don't understand people on the telephone. They talk too fast and then they claim they cannot hear me properly.
I also have trouble understanding what people say sometimes, in person too. Just another communication problem I guess

Your social skills are only considered as good as your looks. Listen to a lot of Chads, and they can barely communicate, but they are perceived as being super charismatic.

Your social skills are only considered as good as your looks. Listen to a lot of Chads, and they can barely communicate, but they are perceived as being super charismatic.
Like with anything else, being good looking makes up for any lack in other areas. The better your looks, the more stuff you can get away with