Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Hormone hypocrisy

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
“Hi, I’m a 40 year old male with low energy and libido. My test levels are only 250, can I get a prescription for testosterone replacement”
Doctor: No, get out of my office you drug seeking roid addict. Don’t you know that shit fucks up your hormones!

“hi, I’m a 13 year old girl who wants to start having unprotected..” (doctor interrupts)
Doctor: “say no more, here is a prescription for birth control. This one is estrogen based, but if you don’t like it come back and we can get you on a progesterone based pill. These are 99% effective but in the case of pregnancy just come on in for an abortion.”

Jew

High IQ. Most doctors I've met are gaslighting bluepilled cucked pieces of shit.
Resultado de imagen de rasengan pepe

No one cares about non Chads problems

Defenders will say "But if we don't give her the pills, she'll get pregnant. It's about keeping her from getting pregnant. It's about preventing the worst possible thing." But I wonder if that's what people are actually after. Because I don't see anyone trying to persuade these children from having sex. Just enable them to do it without getting caught.

They deserve the shoe

Attachments

• 82109107_2694694583948650_2337852472757846016_n.jpg
    82109107_2694694583948650_2337852472757846016_n.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 12
“Hi, I’m a 40 year old male with low energy and libido. My test levels are only 250, can I get a prescription for testosterone replacement”
Doctor: No, get out of my office you drug seeking roid addict. Don’t you know that shit fucks up your hormones!

“hi, I’m a 13 year old girl who wants to start having unprotected..” (doctor interrupts)
Doctor: “say no more, here is a prescription for birth control. This one is estrogen based, but if you don’t like it come back and we can get you on a progesterone based pill. These are 99% effective but in the case of pregnancy just come on in for an abortion.”