Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hospital again. Kidneys have joined the list of my organs to be ruined.

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Was in intolerable agony the last 3 days, literally thought it was the end as I'm stuck upstairs on me own in the crackden kitchen as the owner is in rehab, and I can't hardly walk so was trapped screaming in pain for 3 days until a neighbour heard and phoned an ambulance. Got some x-rays done and have a kidney riddled with stones which is an indescribable pain.

So kidneys join the pancreas, liver and heart on the scrapheap.

Man i feel so sad when i read your threads they always kick me down to reality of this cruel world. So many of us are still young and take our lives and comfort for granted. I don't really know what to say except that you have my utmost respect if it's even worth anything, i hope life will treat you better in future and i hope you can get well one day.

Last edited:
Who needs em anyways

Happened to my sister. Seemed pretty painful
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Cheers @Saudade, it's literally in the script anyway as it was 5 years tops but 2 years was realistic. So nothing unexpected really.

Lol though at when then put me in the ward from A&E and I had another load of drips put in, (have had 13 different ones in all so far) and the bed and especially the drips looked eerily like lethal injection shit. I'd just recently read a story of a death row inmate screaming "murderers!" and thrashing about when he was being executed.

Cue me been 10 doses of morphine up, and doing the same thing purely for my own amusement (to the staffs bemusement) and blaming
morphine lol :feelskek:

20191206 094709
Rps20191206 091717
Rps20191206 091619
Rps20191206 091444

Attachments

• 20191206_070146.jpg
    20191206_070146.jpg
    670.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 20191206_052711.jpg
    20191206_052711.jpg
    542.7 KB · Views: 7
this is some sad stuff man, why so many kidney stones, not getting enough water?

Was in intolerable agony the last 3 days, literally thought it was the end as I'm stuck upstairs on me own in the crackden kitchen as the owner is in rehab, and I can't hardly walk so was trapped screaming in pain for 3 days until a neighbour heard and phoned an ambulance. Got some x-rays done and have a kidney riddled with stones which is an indescribable pain.

So kidneys join the pancreas, liver and heart on the scrapheap.

one girl kept telling me she takes medicine for stones and she kept pissing out stones with vagina and it hurt her. that was gross to hear and i hoped she would stop telling me about how she pisses out stones.

i drink a lot of water and water has a lot of minerals i may have stones too

Get well bro

this is some sad stuff man, why so many kidney stones, not getting enough water?
Inherited shit, too much alcohol and not enough water.
Get well bro
Cheers bro. I'm gonna follow up with the alcohol team here and try and knock it on the head, will inevitably fail but would kind of like to enjoy the last year or so of my life relatively pain-free and alcohol free.

one girl kept telling me she takes medicine for stones and she kept pissing out stones with vagina and it hurt her. that was gross to hear and i hoped she would stop telling me about how she pisses out stones.

i drink a lot of water and water has a lot of minerals i may have stones too
They've offered me anti-biotics to try and break the stone down so I can pass it, I've opted for surgery as to hell with passing stones through my micropenis that are probably bigger than it.

They've offered me anti-biotics to try and break the stone down so I can pass it, I've opted for surgery as to hell with passing stones through my micropenis that are probably bigger than it.
jfl what if they will accidentally go to ur bolls instead and ur bolls will explode

Brutal stuff man

Hope you get well soon
Do you have anyone to bring you shit at the hospital

Oh yeah, luckily I got heaps of Oldcel/Incel pub friends. But I've my wallet with me and my phone where I can watch kodi via vpn on the free hospital wifi, (jfl the NHS have blocked incels.co :feelskek:) so basically just like been in the Crackden kitchen except I'm waited on hand and foot by Becky (and the odd Stacy) nurse. Rememeber I'm immobile and they don't like stinking, trampy men like me in here. I'm guaranteed a shower by a 7/10 blonde Becky tomorrow :feelskek: :dab: Just now she came in all sympathetic, whispering, "Would you like some more Librium?" Which is the drugs I need to stop alcohol withdrawal.

Oh yeah, luckily I got heaps of Oldcel/Incel pub friends. But I've my wallet with me and my phone where I can watch kodi via vpn on the free hospital wifi, (jfl the NHS have blocked incels.co :feelskek:) so basically just like been in the Crackden kitchen except I'm waited on hand and foot by Becky (and the odd Stacy) nurse. Rememeber I'm immobile and they don't like stinking, trampy men like me in here. I'm guaranteed a shower by a 7/10 blonde Becky tomorrow :feelskek: :dab: Just now she came in all sympathetic, whispering, "Would you like some more Librium?" Which is the drugs I need to stop alcohol withdrawal.

Stay strong my man if I was anywhere near you I’d visit, probably better there than ldar’ing at home like me. I’d also want some of your morphine, see if they have an extra bag and IV to spare :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I'll most likely be dead before you my brother. Cancer will take me sometime soon. I'm in agony as I type this.

you know you are a damn strong individual and I wish the best for your recovery bro, look after yourself and make sure next year is the best year of your life.

Stay strong bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back