Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting House guests

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Don’t you guys hate house guests? We currently have one who is staying wayyy to long. Furthermore I wasn’t consulted. But the biggest irritation is that this person completely just takes over the whole house like they own the place. Kitchen is full of their crap and I have almost nowhere to put mine. REEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

And if they think they are using my personal bathroom well that’s gonna he a problem.

Stand up for yourself and don’t let them push you around in your own house

Don’t you guys hate house guests? We currently have one who is staying wayyy to long. Furthermore I wasn’t consulted. But the biggest irritation is that this person completely just takes over the whole house like they own the place. Kitchen is full of their crap and I have almost nowhere to put mine. REEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

And if they think they are using my personal bathroom well that’s gonna he a problem.
Downsides of living with parents.
Stand up for yourself and don’t let them push you around in your own house
Living alone mogs.

I pan on getting my own place sometime between January and June 2021. If I can make it that long.

This is why you're better off living alone.

I don't have guests round. They wouldn't be able to come round at the moment due to Covid restrictions but I wouldn't want them anyway.

Uninvited noise machines - guests

Cmon man

Don't take shit from people in your own house

Your parents are replacing you for a better.

I really wish I could afford a place of my own. I can right now but that’s cause I’m working full time rn, I’ll have to go back to part time next semester when I enroll in college. Would be pointless to live in an apartment for a couple months just to move back with my mom. I need a room mate that doesn’t bother me and I can hardly tell they’re even there.

Just tell them to clean up their shit theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back