Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW How abortions are made.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Straight up murder commited with your taxes.

This should be shown to every single female in the world.
I doubt some will even care tbh, they need to be castrated and they vaginas blowtorched. ( In Minecraft )

Didnt watch tbh i dont want to puke

>chops its head off

Nope,not human.

muh sanctity of human life. Abortions/mercykillings are a good thing as it prevents a lot of truecels from having to suffer through existence. Women shouldn't be the ones to decide on an abortion or a mercykilling though, it should either be the man or in extreme cases the state

This should be shown to every single female in the world.
I doubt some will even care tbh, they need to be castrated and they vaginas blowtorched. ( In Minecraft )
This video is pure proof as to why i hate modern day women, only when healthy normal babies are being aborted. It is more understandable if your child is going to be born defective (mentally or physically)
Only other acceptable reason is when the mother/father are shit people
I was gonna be aborted since i was gonna be born with autism. Would have saved me 20 years of suffering

Abortition is one of the most cruel and coward things humanity has ever invented.

The way the metal pipe thing smashes it up, THIS IS A CRIME!!!!:feelstrash: :feelsohgod::whatfeels::feelswow::feelspuke:
Tenor 9

Modern woman is a demon.

But they mingled with the nations And learned their practices, And served their idols, Which became a snare to them. They even sacrificed their sons and their daughters to the demons, And shed innocent blood, The blood of their sons and their daughters, Whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan; And the land was polluted with the blood.

Psalms 106:35-38
Modern woman is a demon.

But they mingled with the nations And learned their practices, And served their idols, Which became a snare to them. They even sacrificed their sons and their daughters to the demons, And shed innocent blood, The blood of their sons and their daughters, Whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan; And the land was polluted with the blood.

Psalms 106:35-38
this makes me want to cry
there is no hope in this earth.

Kinder gender btw.

Let US decide and let US abort you misogynistic INCELS! :soy: :soy: :soy:

Women are monsters. Why should a baby be killed, but they get to live?