Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How accurate these morphs are in your view?

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
These morphs are the representations of how an average man supposedly look like in these respective countries. Do you think they are correct?

• Average Swede
• Average Pole
• Average German
• Average Russian

Edit: No racebait just curiosity

Attachments

• Swede.jpg
    Swede.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Pole.jpg
    Pole.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 11
  • German.jpg
    German.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Russian.jpg
    Russian.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 7
I dont give a shit about random european countries

>average Russian
prettyboy
>average Pole
ogre
:feelsrope:

>average Russian
prettyboy
>average Pole
ogre
:feelsrope:
Do you think it is accurate on Pole? I sorta doubt if an average Ruski looks indeed like that?

Attachments

• Pole.jpg
    Pole.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 3
Do you think it is accurate on Pole? I sorta doubt if an average Ruski looks indeed like that?
Yeah, that morph looks pretty spot-on to me. I know plenty of men who look exactly like that.
It wouldn't surprise me if average Ruski was a pretty boy tbh, they are mixed with Asians more, so they have more neotenous features.

They all got hunter eyes, so they mog me.

Yeah, that morph looks pretty spot-on to me. I know plenty of men who look exactly like that.
It wouldn't surprise me if average Ruski was a pretty boy tbh, they are mixed with Asians more, so they have more neotenous features.
That Polish guy mogs me brutally. I have noticed nose tip of slavs are round. Is it true in general?

They all got hunter eyes, so they mog me.
What about in other things?

That Polish guy mogs me brutally. I have noticed nose tip of slavs are round.
Hmm, I've noticed that most guys have noses that are a bit wide at the bottom, but mostly girls have bulbous nose tips.

I don't know. The average German could be accurate.

They all look feminine ngl

Hooded eyes=hunter eyes, right?
yes and no
hunter eyes usually are narrow vertically and wide horizontally. every cuck with oval eyes could get hooded eyes with fat grafting but it wouldnt be hunter eyes.

Russians are way uglier than that.

Looks like the same cuck.

Swede is pretty accurate. I hate this country, mogged left and right. Everyone has a good forward growth and is tall

Swede is pretty accurate. I hate this country, mogged left and right. Everyone has a good forward growth and is tall
Plus, living as an ethnic gives you minus point

@Teutonic Knight how do you find these morphs?

Average sand nigger
10314.jpg

These morphs are the representations of how an average man supposedly look like in these respective countries. Do you think they are correct?

• Average Swede
• Average Pole
• Average German
• Average Russian

Edit: No racebait just curiosity
Is there same for average rice and curry?

never been to europe, so i wont try guessing

I wouldn't know as I'm neither one of these and don't look at men enough to know what each one of them from those parts of the world look like.
The Swede looks like the average white guy.
The Pole looks like a latino or hispanic or something.
The German looks like a shaved Jew.
The Russian looks like he's from Central America. Maybe near the Dominican Republic or Argentina or something.

Average curry seems to mog all those Slavs no? Assume same frame
The average curry seems a bit better than average Pole morph, though the average Russian man morph mogs curry.

The average curry seems a bit better than average Pole morph, though the average Russian man morph mogs curry.
Maybe but I wouldn't say any one of those top 4 mercs the curry clearly. How does the rice look?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back