Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How actually anxious and nervous are you when talking to foids?

HopelessTruecel

HopelessTruecel

Greycel
I honestly have crippling anxiety when talking to stranger females especially when they're attractive. This young attractive girl was helping me out at the store today and my heart was racing the whole time, when she was talking to me I autistically broke eye contact and looked to the floor. It's impossible for me to be relaxed and talk normally when interacting with women.

I can talk to them normally, especially if we are busy talking about something else.
If it was a free for all where I had to apporach her (or even any dude tbh), I can't start any conversation.

I'll just say this. If I actually talk to a female I get an uncontrollable erection which makes me even more nervous than before.
That is just one of the reasons why I self check out when I am at the grocery store. All the cashiers are teen females. When she asks, "Did you find everything okay?" and "Your card please?" and sticks out her nubile hand I just start pitching a tent and cream everywhere. I have to FOCUS and be really concentrated on looking at the ground and not looking at her beauty so I can get through one fucking grocery shopping day.

God damn it the days I go to get me a new pair of glasses. The girl that checks my eyes and measures my face is usually a fucking bombshell. Their cold sterile hands just feel so fucking good on my skin. I typically shave in the morning to be babyface so I don't prick them. Then I try on different glasses and she takes them off and puts them back on and asks, "What about this pair?" god dam I always have to wear tight pants so I make sure nobody can spot me hiding a fucking can in my pocket!

Not really nervous more like filled with hatred.

it makes me somewhat uncomfortable and uneasy to speak to attractive noodlewhores.
other foids i'm not nervous, yet there are other bad feelings i get.

Not nervous at all, just sad that I will never be loved by any of them

I do not have anything to talk about with females. Therefore I am unable to hold a conversation with them.

I do not have anything to talk about with females. Therefore I am unable to hold a conversation with them.
It's not sitting down and having a conversation with a woman lol most of us don't egen gey to ever do that. But just bumping into a stranger and you happen to exchange a few words with her or what I talked about going to a store and talking to the female workers

talking to the female workers
This is the worst. It's hard enough speaking to strangers then you gotta (at least in my case) speak to coworkers as well. Day in and day out you overhear their problems at home and their past problems and maybe they drink a bit too much or have a weed problem and share a bit too much in the office. I literally had one hoe talking about trying to conceive (i.e. getting fucked everyday for weeks at a time) and she was talking in such explicit detail about her husband and her's sessions that I just put on my headphones and drowned out everything. Then she walks up to me and asks if I finished my spreadsheet with all smiles. BITCH YOU WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU WERE HOPPING UP AND DOWN ON YOUR HUBBYS DICK AND YOUR LEGS GOT CRAMPED SO YOU TOLD HIM TO CUM THEN FINGER IT FARTHER INSIDE YOU!! WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

when im sober im very panicky and nervous. when im high i dont give a shit who im talking too. Talking to foids is boring as fuck and a waste of time as incel not like ur getting anywhere, all chad has to say is 'your cute let me get ur number'.

i don't talk to anyone expect my mom and posting on this forum

Foids treat me as if I'm the next Grim Sleeper. I'm not having a conversation with a foid aka a toilet because the outcome won't be anything but SuiFuel.

They all look at me with disgust so I never talk to them anyway.

Whenever I make eye contact with them they turn tail and run. Thats always their first reaction.

If they bothered to talk with me I'd let them go you know. But they don't, and so the chase ensues.

They all end the same though, as I am faster.

QRHM