Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How addicted are you to this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date

How addicted does this abyss make you?

• Total voters
This forum is my life and without it I would rope

Look at my time online and post count

This forum is my life and without it I would rope
What would you do if you got permabanned or this site gets taken down by the Feds?

As for me, not very dependent, I guess a 3/10 would best describe it for me.

What would you do if you got permabanned or this site gets taken down by the Feds?

As for me, not very dependent, I guess a 3/10 would best describe it for me.
Honestly, just find some other cope I guess. It would hurt a lot, but I've been through this before. I can handle it.

Honestly, just find some other cope I guess. It would hurt a lot, but I've been through this before. I can handle it.
Ok, that's good to know, because these are strong possibilities ESPECIALLY the latter.

i can go a long time without posting but never quit

I'd say a 7, if I have nothing to do I'm always on this forum.

I'd say a 2. Most of the time, I have more fun and time consuming things to do, like play video games.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CO CHADS.CO

JFL I dont know. I selected one but really i think I am pretty addicted to the forum. I fucked it up. This forum is the last cope I have to fall back on.

I left the forum for like 2 weeks with no problem so not much honestly

wouldnt rope but still addicted ngl

Probably a 2/10. Its ok but im new so hasnt really become a main cope of mine. I am pretty active here though tbh got nothing better to do but i was mostly a redditcel before amd ive been part of so many subs that have been banned so I am used to it at this point. If I was banned here Id just probably leave the incel community forever as I am sick of moving around.

5. When I have stuff to do like work or vidya this site is low priority but when I’m just LDARing somewhere like my bed or a couch then I post for like up to 8 hours a day sometimes

im not that addicted

way less than i used to be

Around 2 or 3 now. Am ready to move past 6th grade academic and study the DarkPill which is a bit more challenging.

I'm way too addicted to it as of right now.

really?that's crazy.Bookmarked
Really you too? That's fucking nuts! This coincidence is so fucking crazy that I'll have you know that I also bookmarked your post.

Really you too? That's fucking nuts! This coincidence is so fucking crazy that I'll have you know that I also bookmarked your post.
I came back via bookmarks

I'm addicted tbh

In terms of content this is a really rocky site.
You won't learn much or get rich here
Atleasst it serves as an outlet to vent and does it well

Luckily I'm not addicted to it at the moment but it might change, I have been in the past.

Probably 6 or 7