Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How am I not able to operate a vehicle?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
How am I not able to drive? I don't understand. I tried driving many times and just can't get it right. I just don't see how people are able to operate vehicles without crashing. I don't ever see myself being able to drive normally. If I ever get a license, I'll probably just drive my van to the store and back and just hope I don't accidentally ram into a crowd of people or something because that'll be horrific.

Preparing your defense for after you minassianmaxx?

Lets make Inceland in Southwestern Finland and drive boats

2 days ago my dad let me drive an automatic car, its not that hard but still pretty hard gave me anxiety.

practice using euro truck simulator 2

It's easy you just need to practice. I had to take over 40 hours of lessons with a driving school until I felt comfortable on my own. The government only requires you to take 6 hours. There's no shame in taking more. Just do it. Driving will become second nature to you. The car will just feel like an extension of your body.

If I ever get a license, I'll probably just drive my van to the store and back and just hope I don't accidentally ram into a crowd of people or something because that'll be horrific.
Oh god what would happen if the brake accidentally breaks?

It's easy you just need to practice. I had to take over 40 hours of lessons with a driving school until I felt comfortable on my own. The government only requires you to take 6 hours. There's no shame in taking more. Just do it. Driving will become second nature to you. The car will just feel like an extension of your body.
One time I almost ran a kid over and crashed into a car all in one session kek

i almost killed myself while trying to ride a motocycle

One time I almost ran a kid over and crashed into a car all in one session kek
Practice makes perfect. Pay for lessons with a driving school. A good teacher really makes a big difference. If you still don't feel confident after many hours with one teacher, then get a new one. The first teacher I had was a dumb mexican foid. She was horrible and didn't teach me any of the secrets and tricks out there. I took 30 hours of lessons with her and still felt like a noob. As soon as I got a new teacher, I instantly started to improve and feel more confident. He taught me some tricks that the first cunt didn't. For example, I was deathly afraid to change lanes before I took lessons with him, but he taught me that if I can't see the whole car in the lane I want to switch to in my rearview mirror, then it is TOO close and I don't have enough space or time to change lanes. He said I have to be able to see the whole car (wheels included) and at least a few millimeters of road above and below it in my mirror. That made changing lanes so much easier for me. Before that, I always second guessed myself and wasn't sure if I had enough space to change lanes, etc. And that's just one example of a trick he taught me. Find a good teacher and PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE! you can do it.

Practice makes perfect. Pay for lessons with a driving school. A good teacher really makes a big difference. If you still don't feel confident after many hours with one teacher, then get a new one. The first teacher I had was a dumb mexican foid. She was horrible and didn't teach me any of the secrets and tricks out there. I took 30 hours of lessons with her and still felt like a noob. As soon as I got a new teacher, I instantly started to improve and feel more confident. He taught me some tricks that the first cunt didn't. For example, I was deathly afraid to change lanes before I took lessons with him, but he taught me that if I can't see the whole car behind me in my rearview mirror, then it is TOO close and I don't have enough space or time to change lanes. He said I have to be able to see the whole car (wheels included) and at least a few millimeters of road above and below it in my mirror. That made changing lanes so much easier for me. Before that, I always second guessed myself and wasn't sure if I had enough space to change lanes, etc. And that's just one example of a trick he taught me. Find a good teacher and PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE! you can do it.
Thanks bro. I'll try hard. How are you able to focus on speedometer, gas meter, etc, all while focusing on the road? Seems hard
no, my father doesnt allow me
good bro....you might've died

Thanks bro. I'll try hard. How are you able to focus on speedometer, gas meter, etc, all while focusing on the road? Seems hard

good bro....you might've died
You eventually just get the hang of it, trust me. At the beginning, you are always afraid of speeding or going too slow, etc. But after enough practice, it becomes effortless to stay at the same speed. For example, the speed limit of surface streets where I am is 35 MPH. It's effortless for me to drive at 35 mph. Sometimes I may go up to 40 MPH at most. But if I were to go more than 40 MPH, i would definitely notice it. I would be able to feel the car moving faster and realize I'm speeding without having to look at the speedometer. However, I do look at my speedometer sometimes, but it's rare. I only look at it maybe once per driving trip. And I don't look at my gas meter much because I like to keep my car fueled up. I never really let it get under 30-40% full. Some people don't like to fuel up often and let it get down to 1%. That would make me too anxious. So the best remedy for that is to just buy gas often and never let your tank get too low.

I promise you though....practice really makes perfect. All the fears and anxieties you have now are normal (i had them too at the beginning). But the more you practice, the better you get. It really will become second nature to you. I swear.

I promise you though....practice really makes perfect. All the fears and anxieties you have now are normal (i had them too at the beginning). But the more you practice, the better you get. It really will become second nature to you. I swear.
Hopefully. Gonna try again soon with my dad and then maybe driving school next year.

Brutal driver license pill.

I dont understand how people cannot drive, the car literally just moves forward or backwards and you turn via the streering wheel, whats hard about that

I dont understand how people cannot drive, the car literally just moves forward or backwards and you turn via the streering wheel, whats hard about that
I'm wondering the same...I wish I knew why I can't learn

It’s over with women if you can’t drive. I’d say that’s probably the worst

Vehicle doesn’t care what you look like. Get your shit together and learn how to drive

It's Over for nodrivingcels

I'd imagine it's like using a console controller or computer, in that it feels unnatural at first but eventually becomes second nature and you just will something to happen and it does

Since I’m only on NEETbux driving is waste of money
Vehicle doesn’t care what you look like. Get your shit together and learn how to drive
Sounds like boomer tier advice JFL
You're not a man at that point lol
Who cares what society thinks of you... learn to not give a fuck about others