Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How am I supposed to ascend like this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
I watched too much blackpilled shit and lost all hope. Instgram, reddit, tiktok and shit, full of foids blackpilling me in their videos. They're all talking about how many guys they hooked up, their dicks... Jfl that challenge on tiktok where foids post their pics and body counts... Literally high school foids, most of them having 2 digit numbers, up to 60-something is most I've seen. They aren't even 19. Talking about taking 8 inch dicks and shit. I'm completely demoralized. And they aren't even all stacies. Average beckies are being railed by chads as well. Then there's me, short, ugly and below average dick. How am I supposed to compete? I can't even do muh personality shit even if it worked cuz I lack basic social skills from being ostracized as a kid.

Then there's bluepillers who tell me to muh take a shower (and I guarantee I have better hygiene than 99% of people) because it's that what's wrong with me and def not that I'm a short ugly dicklet.

Seriously, why would some basic 4psl becky even look at me no matter how much I "improooved" (try improving a completely recessed face) when she can have a chad on demand just by opening her dms? It's hard, but I'll have to try to live a wizard life. Looking up to 30 so I can officially become one, if I don't rope by then.
bf2.png

I have no personalitehee and I am ugly. At least you can somewhat from my experience get around if you have a positive and funny personality. Well I have neither so it's truly fucking over. Only salvation is becoming wealthmaxxed, but the odds of that are nil.

You can't ascend, that's why it is called the blackpill, no hope

Ascension is a myth. No Truecel has ever ascended.

Maybe you'll find, like me, that after decades of rejection and blackpills you lose your appetite for foids. They are vile.

How long have you got until you achieve wizardry? I got three more years, but I've seen recent successes with chaos magic.

I watched too much blackpilled shit and lost all hope. Instgram, reddit, tiktok and shit, full of foids blackpilling me in their videos. They're all talking about how many guys they hooked up, their dicks... Jfl that challenge on tiktok where foids post their pics and body counts... Literally high school foids, most of them having 2 digit numbers, up to 60-something is most I've seen. They aren't even 19. Talking about taking 8 inch dicks and shit. I'm completely demoralized. And they aren't even all stacies. Average beckies are being railed by chads as well. Then there's me, short, ugly and below average dick. How am I supposed to compete? I can't even do muh personality shit even if it worked cuz I lack basic social skills from being ostracized as a kid.

Then there's bluepillers who tell me to muh take a shower (and I guarantee I have better hygiene than 99% of people) because it's that what's wrong with me and def not that I'm a short ugly dicklet.

Seriously, why would some basic 4psl becky even look at me no matter how much I "improooved" (try improving a completely recessed face) when she can have a chad on demand just by opening her dms? It's hard, but I'll have to try to live a wizard life. Looking up to 30 so I can officially become one, if I don't rope by then.
bf2.png
Where do you live OP?

Tenor 32

Just stop looking at blackpill content then

You're supposed to get a job, earn some money for a few years while your future wife is riding the cc.