Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How am I supposed to compete in the current sexual market?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Assuming I even looked good enough, how am I still supposed to keep a gf I attracted? I have a below average dick and zero sex experience/skills (skills are a meme for dicklets btw, no skills for small dick) due to being a virgin and I'm supposed to fuck her good enough to keep her because teen girls today have double digit bodycount and have tasted dicks from slayers who have bigger dicks and more experience than me. I keep hearing foids saying they can't go back after their ex. It's funny how bluepillers keep saying sex isn't important when bad sex ruins lots of relationships and great sex makes women stay with tOxIc guys. Pure cope from bluepillers. Pretty much all teen foids today took at least a 7 inch dick by the time they left HS, meaning I couldn't compete even if I could attract them with looks. Then again I heard of chads with small dicks who jump from woman to woman in hookups and have sex only once with each until she gets dissapointed and chad jumps to a new one. You could never have a long-term relationship as a dicklet chad, but you could fraud and slay in hookups.

You can't. It's over

You’ll end up like him

Honestly, if you have a small dick, that should just be your sign to give up hope. Chads with average sized cocks can't keep women loyal these days. No hope for you.

girls today have double digit bodycount and have tasted dicks from slayers who have bigger dicks and more experience than me.
^^ This is the reason it's over for dicklets, theres alot on this forum that deny it's a thing

you cant compete
especially since i'm a 5'6 4 inch dick autismcel who's obese, a KHHV, never worked a proper job, never drove a car, never went on a date, and have social anxiety. It literally never began for me

We have never been competitors in this market.
It's pointless to even think about ourselves as such.
Just like I've never been a professional athlete or something.

you can compete, but.

You're not that's the whole point

Youre not meant to compete, youre meant to be fodder for war and die, but there are no wars so here we are

Assuming I even looked good enough, how am I still supposed to keep a gf I attracted? I have a below average dick and zero sex experience/skills (skills are a meme for dicklets btw, no skills for small dick) due to being a virgin and I'm supposed to fuck her good enough to keep her because teen girls today have double digit bodycount and have tasted dicks from slayers who have bigger dicks and more experience than me. I keep hearing foids saying they can't go back after their ex. It's funny how bluepillers keep saying sex isn't important when bad sex ruins lots of relationships and great sex makes women stay with tOxIc guys. Pure cope from bluepillers. Pretty much all teen foids today took at least a 7 inch dick by the time they left HS, meaning I couldn't compete even if I could attract them with looks. Then again I heard of chads with small dicks who jump from woman to woman in hookups and have sex only once with each until she gets dissapointed and chad jumps to a new one. You could never have a long-term relationship as a dicklet chad, but you could fraud and slay in hookups.
You're not.

The old age gameplan was to moneymaxx and buy yourself a hole like property or cattle.

Beyond over