Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How am I supposed to motivate myself knowing I missed out on my youth?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Even if I "ascend", I will always know that I got left out of all the fun. I'm working my ass off for scraps. And I'm told I'm "privileged" and should be "grateful"

Even if I "ascend", I will always know that I got left out of all the fun. I'm working my ass off for scraps. And I'm told I'm "privileged" and should be "grateful"
You just gotta accept her past, sweaty :feels::soy:

I just wake up and lose all the motivation tbh

yea fuck this world

Giphy 30

Giphy 30

Giphy 30

It gets worse doesn’t it? Norwood is waiting

I legit don't understand why most men over 25 haven't killed themselves.

You will never have a foid desiring you like this:

You missed out on teen love

This is how men in their late 20s and 30s cope:

You ready to follow in their footsteps?

This is how men in their late 20s and 30s cope:

You ready to follow in their footsteps?

seeing balding men like that is so depressing

like seeing starving african children

How old are you? you probably still have time left.yeah i get it you missed out on teen love but fucking 20yo girls dosent sound bad tbh.
i heard youre not ugly and not short. save up money and travelmaxx to countries where its easier to get sex. its a good cope either way even without sex.

How old are you? you probably still have time left.yeah i get it you missed out on teen love but fucking 20yo girls dosent sound bad tbh.
i heard youre not ugly and not short. save up money and travelmaxx to countries where its easier to get sex. its a good cope either way even without sex.
i'm about to turn 25 dawg

you're a youngcel. you have no idea what the agepill has in store

The difference is the African children are happy for the most part. They don’t know they’re starving, they’re just used to not eating much.

This is what I ask myself over 9000 times per fucking day.
All of us in this clown world together.
The difference is the African children are happy for the most part. They don’t know they’re starving, they’re just used to not eating much.
Lol. No one is starving in Africa anymore

Here’s some motivation. Oh wait it’s over:

ngl if you ascend age 30+ what was even the point
would rather LDAR

Balding is the worst thing about being male thh it looks so painful.
Especially for ugly guys. Its the last thing i have and if i lose it i will rage rage so hard

We've missed out on an important part of being normal humans. You can't catch up with this, it's giga over.

Honestly the only thing that gets me out of bed is sheer hatred.