Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How and when does one know it IS over?

• Thread starter Melancholy_Worm
  • Start date
Melancholy_Worm

Melancholy_Worm

Banned
-
Does one have still hope for his face to change a bit for the better, or to grow a little taller till a certain age? when is it the time to truly bury all hope and try to move on?

Over 18 you can forget about making decent height gains. If you are ugly as a kid chances are you will be ugly as an adult.

men grow until 21, but it slows signifcantly after 16. if you are still a virgin by then, youll most likely die one

After 21 it's all down hill.

25+ its over.
30+ its beyond over.
35+ why are u even alive?

it depends of several factor

more than a specif point ''here you have hope///after here not''

i would say is a average beetwen your life and context
example if you still virgin at 18 in a slulty culture,you are fucked

so my point of reference are

-the social average (at what age the majoritie have girlfriends,sex,friends etc)
-how far im from this average
-what i wold need to recover to this average (time,hard work ,help of other ,luck etc)

you're here asking this so its already ovER

30+ virgin it's over. Only hope for not being alone is a very risky loveless arrangement.
Has anyone who's been on this forum ever ascended?

If you have looksmaxed and aren't getting IOIs, it's over.

When you turn 25 and still haven't had a girlfriend, sex or even a kiss.

If you make it through high school without getting your dick wet, IT'S OVER.

30+ virgin it's over. Only hope for not being alone is a very risky loveless arrangement.
Has anyone who's been on this forum ever ascended?
Good question, I wonder if anyone made it.

when you find this site :kys:

A KHHV at 18 will normally start to experience some mental damage, especially in a liberal promiscuous society.

At 25, it's BEYOND over.

Lmao at giving up in your teens. what's next? 12 year old incels? "boohoo i'm in 7th grade and still haven't gotten my first kiss :(((("
tbh yeah. If girls aren't interested in you then, they're not going to be later on.

COPE.

Chad at that age already had a gf and an fwb.
And guess what, very few people are chad tier and especially not incels lol. Normies also got ignored in middle school and highschool.

Normies also got ignored in middle school and highschool.
COOOOOPEEEEEE

Normies may not slay multiple girls like Chad, but they are not ignored. Normies are usually in monogamous relationships.

If landwhales reject you

Over 18 you can forget about making decent height gains. If you are ugly as a kid chances are you will be ugly as an adult.
I disagree. I was a cute little kid who always got compliments from foids but turned into an abnormal creature shortly after puberty.

The opposite can always happen as well.