Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How are collegecels gonna cheat on online tests?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Now since colleges are closed and we are all gonna be taking online classes, we are also gonna be taking online tests.
So what's the cheating strategy?
Trying to cheat on the computer isnt a good idea since the programs can view your activity or lock you into the test tab. But now I'm also hearing some of these programs have video recognition technology and the webcam will record if you've been making any strange movements or looking somewhere too many times.
Anybody with experience in this?

Now since colleges are closed and we are all gonna be taking online classes, we are also gonna be taking online tests.
Trying to cheat on the computer isnt a good idea since the programs can view your activity or lock you into the test tab. But now I'm also hearing some of these programs have video recognition technology and the webcam will record if you've been making any strange movements or looking somewhere too many times.
1. Turn off webcam
2. Use a different computer or phone to cheat

I don’t know. I don’t have college.

pretend you're a toilet online and post the questions you're having trouble with to reddit or stackexchange
reddit cucks would solve them for you
remember to cover your tracks after the exam is over... delete all the posts and also the account

Last edited:
I'm too high inhib to cheat either way, I just study.

probably they can in facebook or something