Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are incels who believe in god, supposed to live on earth?

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
Yes,i do believe in the holy trinity,but most believers in an abrahamic conception of god often end up with similar or the same ethical principles.At least,for this conversation, i do not think the usual religious quibbles/quarrels are needed.

Essentially the whole fucking world doesn't give a flying fuck about us,and they never will unless we become a threat to their system.In fact,most people actively try to fuck us over in a million ways.Point is,what the fuck are we supposed to do in this world?Are we to rebel and fight?are we to be like saint drogo,and simply spend our days in prayer and penance?Or do we just ldar,rot and hope for death?i don't think i am the only confused about the purpose of incels.

we can't unlike chads,chadlites and women simply marry and have kids.We will never be able to do that and even if somehow one of us becomes a millionaire,he will most likely become a betabuxx and get divorce raped.Are we to become monks?Maybe one or two of us have the fortitude to become a monk and maybe even a friar,but the vast majority of us do not.

To me it seems that the only thing we can do is help those like ourselves who have been fucked by the whole fucking world,and get ready for the worst because the world is only going to get worse.The technological revolution isn't stopping any time soon and i doubt a revolution of worth will happen any time soon.Some uprising might happen,but it will most likely be an uprising of people without morals or ideas and who simply go by cheap mottos just as "conservatism" or "liberalism" as if that meant anything these days.Such a movement is bound to fail spectacularly,and will acomplish nothing.

if you are an atheist/agnostic,do not even bother to reply with nonsense.

Hard to say. Sufferings upon sufferings, just so you can value what is up next, I guess

Yes,i do believe in the holy trinity,but most believers in an abrahamic conception of god often end up with similar or the same ethical principles.At least,for this conversation, i do not think the usual religious quibbles/quarrels are needed.

Essentially the whole fucking world doesn't give a flying fuck about us,and they never will unless we become a threat to their system.In fact,most people actively try to fuck us over in a million ways.Point is,what the fuck are we supposed to do in this world?Are we to rebel and fight?are we to be like saint drogo,and simply spend our days in prayer and penance?Or do we just ldar,rot and hope for death?i don't think i am the only confused about the purpose of incels.

we can't unlike chads,chadlites and women simply marry and have kids.We will never be able to do that and even if somehow one of us becomes a millionaire,he will most likely become a betabuxx and get divorce raped.Are we to become monks?Maybe one or two of us have the fortitude to become a monk and maybe even a friar,but the vast majority of us do not.

To me it seems that the only thing we can do is help those like ourselves who have been fucked by the whole fucking world,and get ready for the worst because the world is only going to get worse.The technological revolution isn't stopping any time soon and i doubt a revolution of worth will happen any time soon.Some uprising might happen,but it will most likely be an uprising of people without morals or ideas and who simply go by cheap mottos just as "conservatism" or "liberalism" as if that meant anything these days.Such a movement is bound to fail spectacularly,and will acomplish nothing.

I think you know my response on this even though I believe in god but not in a pedestalled way.

Religion is a scam to keep men from roping

the Nag Hammadi Gnostic scriptures explain how earth is nothing but a prison and life is torture, the good news is youll die someday and escape.

Worshipping the being who tortures you is very cucked.

I believe in God too but tbh I haven't found an answer for why I have to suffer this yet. I haven't found an answer for suffering in general. The most likely answer that I heard was that Satan is in charge of this world temporarily until God ends his wicked system during the last days.

whether the existence of god is real or not real does not entirely matter it is the essence of god that matters and is what binds society together

God cannot control the world for us to be able to love him above women. This concept of choice is a crucial aspect to Christianity. I think it and Buddhism are the only religions that have any element of choice as necessary for transcendence. Both demand a willful rejection of worldly objects. The problem is worldly objects first exist in the imaginal world of man. This means you must identify this imaginal world of man and reject it too.
God cannot control the world for us to be able to love him above women. This concept of choice is a crucial aspect to Christianity. I think it and Buddhism are the only religions that have any element of choice as necessary for transcendence. Both demand a willful rejection of worldly objects. The problem is worldly objects first exist in the imaginal world of man. This means you must identify this imaginal world of man and reject it too.

you need to study the concept of grace in catholic christrianity.God is the one that changes man,not the other way around.All we have to do is accept god and do his will.

I believe in God too but tbh I haven't found an answer for why I have to suffer this yet. I haven't found an answer for suffering in general. The most likely answer that I heard was that Satan is in charge of this world temporarily until God ends his wicked system during the last days.
Cuz of the sin of adam and eve

the Nag Hammadi Gnostic scriptures explain how earth is nothing but a prison and life is torture, the good news is youll die someday and escape.
Cope eternal struggle is what creates awareness, realisation and essentially manipulation of the entire design. If you look towards that you essentially beat the game, though this is knowing that one can hold an exceptionally high intellect and understanding of the meaningful expression of everything to manipulate them at his own will, in the sense of handling electricity to where you invent light bulbs etc.
Also I have stated before this world can be perceived in whatever way you wish be it negative or positive or even both. The blue collar sees what is wrong and doesn’t benefit and rather favours the goodness, the elite sees what is right and does benefit and favours the exploitative, the NEET sees both and goes doing what benefits him whether wrong or right.

JFL @ being blackpilled and believing in god. God believers are bluepillers that don't belong on this site.

It may be a bit new age and generic sounding, but I take this life as the opportunity to never reincarnate again. If I can tap into the truth somehow before I die, that's a life well spent. Nothing in what I've read so far has felt like it's talking about me or people like me. It's an individual journey, a long night of the soul.

If u r really pressed to find reasons why we r here, eastern religions like Buddhism could help, basically we hv lived countless lives and in each life we accumulated different merits and/or committed sins. This life is a ripening of one's deeds.

Some ppl might go "how tf am I being punished for something I did in my previous life, I dun even know what I did?!! "
Well, does one remember he ate ate on this day 5years ago?
Anyway, the Buddha teaches us not to get caught up with that as we will jus go mad trying to trace everything back.

Facts. @MuslimCell's bio basically confirms this.
in Deed , religion and islam is the only thing that make sense for me in this existence . all else is simply being a slave for the modern world order of the Jewish Elites , the Anti christ and Gog and Magog( who are the modern normies sheep actually and politically correct ones , feminist and more ... )
We are in last age of this Life . The anti Christ , satan and their allies Gog and Magog (Literally the modern NPC Normies who eating everything green and ruining the earth ) are in control of this world . Actually the modern world with all it technological revolution is built by satan and the anti Christ . It's the last trials and hardest one in human history before Jesus will come up and end it all . Well that's what our scripture says . This modern world make the worst of people above the best of people , so in world free from the anti Christ actually the way of god is the best way of life . Don't fall for the fact that normies are better then us , no they are a bunch of soulless hypocrites who are lead and supported by the strongest and most evil one , the anti Christ who is using his advanced knowledge and technologies to control humanity and make them cattle ready for eternal hell , they are only deceived . As a religions person , a muslim well we are suppose to seek to be our highest self free from the ego limitations before we Start reproducing and ship our children to the anti Christ system .

Last edited:
We are supposed to hate and reject this world because it belongs to Satan, if we belong to this world than we dont belong to God.

I am a Christiancel myself though I'm struggling with my beliefs. I attended rosary prayer last night, sat in the last row of church and knelt with my head held low so I wouldn't notice all them others looking at me. During prayer I thought about God. Later on I asked the chaplain (I attended Roman catholic service even though I was baptized Russian orthodox) why God only let's some humans suffer and his response was that all humans suffer at some point.

The conversation was pretty much over at that point.

To me it seems that the only thing we can do is help those like ourselves who have been fucked by the whole fucking world,and get ready for the worst because the world is only going to get worse.

To me that's the only choice religiouscels can pursue that makes the most sense.
I don't doubt one bit that God wants the best for us. The Bible literally says so.

Joshua 1:8 - "This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success."

Isaiah 48:17 -Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, The Holy One of Israel: “I am the LORD your God, Who teaches you to profit, Who leads you by the way you should go.

3 John 1:2 -Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

The only thing is we need to ensure that we have our salvation (Just believe, It's that easy). That should be our priority.

"What good would it be if a man inherited the whole earth but loses his soul?" - Mark 8:33

"Seek first the Kingdom" - Deuteronomy 29:9

I'm saved by God's undeserved grace. Now what? Well of course I try and encourage others to be saved, through the way I live/interact with others and I try and just talk to Involuntarily celibate men. It's not just us experiencing issues in the dating game - If you go on the r/Christianmarriage subreddit and of the sort: There's loads of men entering their 30s who've had no dating experience worrying (and of course you have the foids who can't get chad).

I think the choices of women will lead to detriment and breakdown of society. I mean it was the choice of women that causes sin to enter the world: everything we're seeing is a byproduct of that first choice.

All we can do is help others and cope.
We must be careful though to not turn relationships/sex into idols.

I personally will probably return home early, the world is not a place I'd want to be a part of.

Religion is a scam to keep men from roping
Worshipping the being who tortures you is very cucked.
JFL @ being blackpilled and believing in god. God believers are bluepillers that don't belong on this site.
Like clockwork.

I am a Christiancel myself though I'm struggling with my beliefs. I attended rosary prayer last night, sat in the last row of church and knelt with my head held low so I wouldn't notice all them others looking at me. During prayer I thought about God. Later on I asked the chaplain (I attended Roman catholic service even though I was baptized Russian orthodox) why God only let's some humans suffer and his response was that all humans suffer at some point.

The conversation was pretty much over at that point.
technically he is right.the "pleasure" that one will get from god in heaven is a trillion times better then anything chad has at this moment.But his response wasn't apt.Priests are man,so it's understandable.If you are struggling with the problem of evil,i suggest you watch this vid.It's a decent introduction to the problem of evil.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei0gPoqx_bQ&t=132s
read some apologetic works like a case for christ.Attend rcia if you are low inhibition enough(preferably at a tlm church since those seem to offer the best rcia courses).Life as an incel is a sad thing.
To me that's the only choice religiouscels can pursue that makes the most sense.
I don't doubt one bit that God wants the best for us. The Bible literally says so.

Joshua 1:8 - "This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success."

Isaiah 48:17 -Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, The Holy One of Israel: “I am the LORD your God, Who teaches you to profit, Who leads you by the way you should go.

3 John 1:2 -Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

The only thing is we need to ensure that we have our salvation (Just believe, It's that easy). That should be our priority.

"What good would it be if a man inherited the whole earth but loses his soul?" - Mark 8:33

"Seek first the Kingdom" - Deuteronomy 29:9

I'm saved by God's undeserved grace. Now what? Well of course I try and encourage others to be saved, through the way I live/interact with others and I try and just talk to Involuntarily celibate men. It's not just us experiencing issues in the dating game - If you go on the r/Christianmarriage subreddit and of the sort: There's loads of men entering their 30s who've had no dating experience worrying (and of course you have the foids who can't get chad).

I think the choices of women will lead to detriment and breakdown of society. I mean it was the choice of women that causes sin to enter the world: everything we're seeing is a byproduct of that first choice.

All we can do is help others and cope.
We must be careful though to not turn relationships/sex into idols.

I personally will probably return home early, the world is not a place I'd want to be a part of.

Like clockwork.
@Hate_my_life
pinging your name since it could bug and not send you a message.In all honesty,man allowed women to act like dogs so i blame betacucks as well.I sin quite a lot.Mainly with masturbation and laziness.

I find it hard to get up and do anything when everything you do turns either to shit or even if it is good(which never is),it is then ignored.I often just want to lay down and wait for death.I have some stuff i need to do and i can't rope(might be sent straight to hell),but man is it fucking hard to do them.I am trying to write a bunch of notes for a future script and i spent two hours writing and at the end of that,i felt incredibly fucking tired and ready to go to sleep.Sure i wrote them in bed but man,i get tired with anything these days(this is strictly a motivational issue.As soon as i find enough reason i don't struggle with tiredness at all).

I know that i need to "work"(saint paul is against neets),but man everything tires me.You probably have the same issues with lethargy as i do,but yeah.I can't even cope by thinking about going to the philiphines since even if i somehow "made it" or somehow got a teaching job with my esl skills.But the latter is impossible and the first is probably impossible too."making it" would be extremely hard.

for now i will try my best,but everytime i fail(by comitting sin),i just get more and more sad.Honestly i mostly masturbate to forget all of my problems.Living a fantasy is easier then living this shit.Day by day i feel myself slipping away from god.this life is a sad thing.

Last edited:
JFL @ religious incels

This forum and all worldly places shouldn't be the first place for a guide. Scripture and the Holy Spirit should.
Also, our soul should be filled with good things. Look for other things and impulses for your mind, not only sex-related and not only this forum.

Living a godly life as Incel is not so much different than as non-incel. We may have the same temptations as sexhavers have. Lust for example, even when you as Incel will never fulfill this sin in deeds, it is not ok, even when you are single and it is only a matter of thoughts.

Or do we just ldar,rot and hope for death?
Not the best way to live, but better than suicide, because than there is even possibility of change. And I see many verses about perseverance, we have no promises of a good life here, especially not as Christians.(that we can and should pray for prosperity like @Hate_my_life quotes 3 John is not contradicting this)

Without counting I guess, that there are even more verses praising celibacy than marriage in the NT, contradictory to cults like the Mormons who idolizing earthly families.

o me it seems that the only thing we can do is help those like ourselves who have been fucked by the whole fucking world,and get ready for the worst because the world is only going to get worse.

I don't know if this always was the case, but I have deep sympathy for older ugly men I see in the last time - not that they are automatically more open to the gospel, but I am drawn to give them some good. Nonetheless, Gods standard for a holy life as a disciple is higher:

Lk 6:33-34 If you do what is good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that.
And if you lend to those from whom you expect to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, to get back the same amount.

But before all of this:
You need at first to get saved and get the Holy Spirit.
Then confess your sins to Jesus for a healthy and clean companionship with Jesus and the father. (1. John 1:9)

You said you know the Lord Jesus.
Scripture states that all, who have Christ have life. (1. John 5:12)
Where does scripture state how to lose this life?
Do you have Christ? How did you get him and how can you lose him?

Honestly i mostly masturbate to forget all of my problems. Day by day i feel myself slipping away from god.this life is a sad thing.
I felt like this almost all the time in this year, was even suicidal. Nonetheless, today I am much better. I have some verses for you:

Isa 42:3 a bruised reed he will not break, and a faintly burning wick he will not quench; he will faithfully bring forth justice.

Ps 62:5 For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him. (whole Psalm 62 tbh)

Isa 30:15 For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.

James 4:8 Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

Romans 10:13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” (in trials)

My Words are Spirit and Life (John 6:63)

Yes, I have also (still) copes that are not God or from God (non-junk food is from God btw), but at least try to keep coping without numbing myself and acting immorally. When you feel there is something wrong with the masturbation, could this be a project to overcome it?

technically he is right.the "pleasure" that one will get from god in heaven is a trillion times better then anything chad has at this moment.But his response wasn't apt.Priests are man,so it's understandable.If you are struggling with the problem of evil,i suggest you watch this vid.It's a decent introduction to the problem of evil.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei0gPoqx_bQ&t=132s
read some apologetic works like a case for christ.Attend rcia if you are low inhibition enough(preferably at a tlm church since those seem to offer the best rcia courses).Life as an incel is a sad thing.

@Hate_my_life
pinging your name since it could bug and not send you a message.In all honesty,man allowed women to act like dogs so i blame betacucks as well.I sin quite a lot.Mainly with masturbation and laziness.

I find it hard to get up and do anything when everything you do turns either to shit or even if it is good(which never is),it is then ignored.I often just want to lay down and wait for death.I have some stuff i need to do and i can't rope(might be sent straight to hell),but man is it fucking hard to do them.I am trying to write a bunch of notes for a future script and i spent two hours writing and at the end of that,i felt incredibly fucking tired and ready to go to sleep.Sure i wrote them in bed but man,i get tired with anything these days(this is strictly a motivational issue.As soon as i find enough reason i don't struggle with tiredness at all).

I know that i need to "work"(saint paul is against neets),but man everything tires me.You probably have the same issues with lethargy as i do,but yeah.I can't even cope by thinking about going to the philiphines since even if i somehow "made it" or somehow got a teaching job with my esl skills.But the latter is impossible and the first is probably impossible too."making it" would be extremely hard.

for now i will try my best,but everytime i fail(by comitting sin),i just get more and more sad.Honestly i mostly masturbate to forget all of my problems.Living a fantasy is easier then living this shit.Day by day i feel myself slipping away from god.this life is a sad thing.
Here here, brother. I know what you're going through. I have struggled with the samw thing for years and literally begged God to forgive and help me overcome it as I have a career that requires a top mind, and mastutbation turns mine into mush where I can't focus for days as I am reeling in my sin. However, as you said, it's a cope that helps you forget other problems. I think the key is to not give up and to keep going even when it's hard ans you fall. God doesn't give up on us, so the least we can do is to keep trying. One day (hopefully before we die), we can live a life of true happiness even if it means not having any foids, I think it's possible.

Here here, brother. I know what you're going through. I have struggled with the samw thing for years and literally begged God to forgive and help me overcome it as I have a career that requires a top mind, and mastutbation turns mine into mush where I can't focus for days as I am reeling in my sin. However, as you said, it's a cope that helps you forget other problems. I think the key is to not give up and to keep going even when it's hard ans you fall. God doesn't give up on us, so the least we can do is to keep trying. One day (hopefully before we die), we can live a life of true happiness even if it means not having any foids, I think it's possible.
hey,thanks for the reply man.i know that no matter how much i suffer,that justice shall be done.I hope that i won't die in sin,for there would be nothing worse then that.i don't have much to say,but thanks for the kind message.

@Vitarius thoughts?