Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How are IT responding to the Chadfish experiment?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
How are IT trying to respond to the fact that we, incels, are able to get girls to like us, even agree to fuch us if we use other, good looking men's pictures on out dating app profiles (Chadfish) while being ourselves vs using our own pics?

No explanation, you know they cherrypick stuff so honestly speaking they would shut their ugly traps considering most of them aren't even self aware that they are just like us, but are closeted.

They dont respond to it, they cant. The Chadfish is our ultimate weapon, it proves bluepilled tropes like "Personality" and "Confidence" are literally meaningless compared to SMV.

The only thing I've ever seen them say to refute the chadfish experiments are "But muh only 10 girls" I've seen 100's of documented cases on r/chadfish (which was one of the first cel subreddits to get banned on cuckit.) To know its not just anecdota it's a large enough case study.

Plus your own Chadfish experiments will be the final blackpill. I remember personally using some tall white Chad's pictures and just sending the eggplant emoji with a question mark and getting addresses and phone numbers immediately. It's seriously that easy

Here’s how they’d reply:

“that’s not true, you see, I have a friend who...”

They dont respond to it, they cant. The Chadfish is our ultimate weapon, it proves bluepilled tropes like "Personality" and "Confidence" are literally meaningless compared to SMV.

The only thing I've ever seen them say to refute the chadfish experiments are "But muh only 10 girls" I've seen 100's of documented cases on r/chadfish (which was one of the first cel subreddits to get banned on cuckit.) To know its not just anecdota it's a large enough case study.

Plus your own Chadfish experiments will be the final blackpill. I remember personally using some tall white Chad's pictures and just sending the eggplant emoji with a question mark and getting addresses and phone numbers immediately. It's seriously that easy
Can I see which pictures you used for your Chadfis? I wanted to make my own Chadfish but IDK where to find legit looking pics of a Chad that would show the same person and be believeable at the same time.

Can I see which pictures you used for your Chadfis? I wanted to make my own Chadfish but IDK where to find legit looking pics of a Chad that would show the same person and be believeable at the same time.
This was a long time ago. Look up "male model" in instagram and use one with less than 1000 matches. If legit chad guaranteed to work and will have no issues getting recognized

The bolder ones that really double down claim you'd be able to have the same results with your actual pics (because using Chad's pic made you confident, kek). The less bolder ones just dismiss it saying that Tinder is not real life and real life works differently.

They can't respond to anything the blackpill, to believe in the bluepill it's required a heavy indoctrination

The bolder ones that really double down claim you'd be able to have the same results with your actual pics (because using Chad's pic made you confident, kek). The less bolder ones just dismiss it saying that Tinder is not real life and real life works differently.
1. But I literally first got 100x the matches as a Chad vs me, what does it have to do with confidence? Also I spoke the same way as a Chad as I did when I was myself.
2. majority of people meet online nowadays. Online = real life.

How are IT trying to respond to the fact that we, incels, are able to get girls to like us, even agree to fuch us if we use other, good looking men's pictures on out dating app profiles (Chadfish) while being ourselves vs using our own pics?

they just say Tinder is not everything, go out and be funny confident

1. But I literally first got 100x the matches as a Chad vs me, what does it have to do with confidence? Also I spoke the same way as a Chad as I did when I was myself.
2. majority of people meet online nowadays. Online = real life.
Yes and yes, but what can we do. They're in denial because inceldom and lookism threat their retarded feminist and SJW ideologies.

They basically say not all woman are like that and that everyone can find their special girl who isn't fixated so much on looks.

In their opinion, the only demographic they will accept is EVERY single female in the world tested in a single Chadfish experiment in order to be fullproof. Anything else and they just say, "Muh, too small a demoraphic."

They just say tinder isn’t real life br00oo not all women are like that sweaty