Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are most men around you doing career wise and work wise?

How are most guys under 40 you know doing in life?

• good career but incel

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • bad career and incel

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • bad career and getting pussy

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • good career and getting pussy

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Try your best to estimate out of all the men you casually know... how are they all doing in life, on average?

It's over for many men.

My 4 closest friends are all sex havers and make more money than me.

So much better than me that I deleted my LinkedIn and my Facebook. It was too depressing seeing everybody with successful careers, houses, wives, kids, etc.

Men are failing. I see so many older men in retail these days. Older women are rare unless morbidly obese. Every somewhat attractive 21+ female has a decent job.

Men are failing. I see so many older men in retail these days. Older women are rare unless morbidly obese. Every somewhat attractive 21+ female has a decent job.

see old men who are broke depresses me because i fear that will be me someday

Bad career and incel tbh. It's over for many men.

almost everyone has a good career with good pay and low stress, only aspie losers like me end up in low pay and high stress and high responsibility jobs

but overall they're basically incel with some exceptions, dude who is basically estranged from his wife but still lives under the same roof, guys who forced the issue by marrying ugly women 5 years older than them, dudes in their thirties who come home from work and basically yell "honey I'm home" at their mom and don't even think dating or pursuing women is a real thing that exists...

my family friend lost his job because of a jealous foid.

Every somewhat attractive 21+ female has a decent job.

Exactly. This is what I see as well. As good as all females have a good life with a good career/path. Even if they are fat, they still can work in an office for 2000 Euro+ while I have to work in warehouse logistic for much less money. Men in physical jobs will get less since all the money is goin to females.

almost everyone has a good career with good pay and low stress, only aspie losers like me end up in low pay and high stress and high responsibility jobs

It is a pretty tough life for men these days. Physical jobs are not worth the money. You will get paid less and less for hard work while females get more and more for easy work. It is just utterly depressing.

my family friend lost his job because of a jealous foid.

I once got declined from an apprenticeship place because I am not a female. I applied myself for a gym. I even applied myself for another apprenticeship. This time it was the company I am currently working for (arehouse logistics). Guess what, I received declination. Why? Because they want use me as a packhorse. There are so many apprenticeships and yet I only got declined from it, for several years now. As a female I would have been already in an apprenticeship. I would have a much easier job, more money, more social contacts, a driver licence and a car. Which means, I would be manlier as a female than being a man now. Life as man is not worth it anymore.

Last edited:
It is a pretty tough life for men these days. Physical jobs are not worth the money. You will get paid less and less for hard work while females get more and more for easy work. It is just utterly depressing.
True, even in an office job how somehow you end up with the most responsabilities and the lowest pay, while women get these stupid "UI/UX Samurai" jobs doing nothing for high pay.

True, even in an office job how somehow you end up with the most responsabilities

Of course. You can do the accountings, statistics, arrange all the notes after date while the female may talk to some of her friends using the office phone for it.
For example. I have to hit my workplace twice a day. I have to walk 9 km in total. It is absolutely physical. Carrying around heavy packages, operating with machines on a minor level while females there have the easy work. They just have to scan (light) packages. We do have only 1 young females there and 3 older females 40+. The rest are all men.

Good career and incel.

Most men are semincel or incel. When they lose their historical high school girlfriends, they remain single for years.

Of course. You can do the accountings, statistics, arrange all the notes after date while the female may talk to some of her friends using the office phone for it.
For example. I have to hit my workplace twice a day. I have to walk 9 km in total. It is absolutely physical. Carrying around heavy packages, operating with machines on a minor level while females there have the easy work. They just have to scan (light) packages. We do have only 1 young females there and 3 older females 40+. The rest are all men.
It's redistribution, plain and simple.
Normally you could say "what does it matter if one side has it easier, or makes more money, they will meet in the middle and help each other anyway" but that is no longer the case.

well I think they doing well not so bad

Drinking cheap beer and chasing ugly foids, spreading disease. Normans are a virus.

Bad career and incel. Big copers working over time in shitty jobs because they fell for the money meme and now they think they are going to be rich and start scoring pussy any day now kek.

Any kind of career is better than no career and most guys I know are getting pussy, I only know of at least 4 guys that aren't getting any pussy and one of them is my cousin

Better than me, I just don't care anymore

Most are meh career (doing bulllshit admin work, like 100% of Beckies) and are bluepilledcels (waiting their turn to betabux).