Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How are normies getting laid during coronavirus?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Is sub8 in full effect right now?

They are breaking the law to go have sex

This is gigacoping, they live with their girlfriends and are basically in quarantine together. As a result, they do more fucking than they normally do.
Socrates IQ

This is gigacoping, they live with their girlfriends and are basically in quarantine together. As a result, they do more fucking than they normally do.
>implying every normie has a live in girlfriend

Majority of men don't live with their parents and instead live with their gf.
Even then, some just don't care and still go to their girlfriend to fuck.

Source: My neighbor and my best friend
just because your neighbor and best friend have a girlfriend doesn't mean every normie does

This x10

I would risk being picked up by the cops and potentially getting the virus (if I didnt already have it) to get laid ngl

Anyone that wouldn't is volcel AF

I would risk being picked up by the cops and potentially getting the virus (if I didnt already have it) to get laid ngl

Anyone that wouldn't is volcel AF
well if you don't have a girlfriend, which plenty of normies don't, then where you gonna meet girls?

Depends if they live with their girlfriend.

If they don't then they have to be 8+ for women to break lockdown for.

No, but the majority of men have girlfriends/wives. Incels are a minority. It's really simple, what are you even implying?
that plenty of normies do not have girlfriends. Incels are a minority but plenty of normie males are single lol. Single normie=/=incel
Confirmation bias.
by who? him?

that plenty of normies do not have girlfriends. Incels are a minority but plenty of normie males are single lol. Single normie=/=incel

by who? him?
Yes, on he part. Most of all my friends and boys at my school were not able to talk to a girl. They were incels like shit, another confirmation bias though.

Single normies weren't having sex either way. Your post isn't referring to that JFL.
single normies at least had a CHANCE to try and pick up girls. Now they are completely hopeless. Obviously the normies that had girlfriends are not incel now.
Yes, on he part. Most of all my friends and boys at my school were not able to talk to a girl. They were incels like shit, another confirmation bias though.
you likely were friends with other incels

I would say they would if they are with their girlfriends they would but divorces and breakups have increased since the quarantine.

single normies at least had a CHANCE to try and pick up girls. Now they are completely hopeless. Obviously the normies that had girlfriends are not incel now.

you likely were friends with other incels
In my last year of high school I had a circle of 6 friends, none of them had a girlfriend or real experience with girls. Yes, they were probably incels, they were good people by the way.
Confirmation bias? Maybe. But the majority of normies are in relationships.
I see this as somewhat plausible, because there may be certain circumstances where a normie gets a girlfriend, but things may currently be changing. My 15 year old brother and his friends at school are all incels, I know them personally.

Last edited:
not sure tbh. maybe the standards on tinder have lowered a bit.

I have no idea

Chad's ten girlfriends live with him maybe

:yes:

They have gf/bf

My roommate is still banging his girlfriend every day. He doesn't even have a car or a drivers license (LastGerman BTFO) and she drives over every day to do stuff for him and bang him. They are both decent looking but still sub 8

My roommate is still banging his girlfriend every day. He doesn't even have a car or a drivers license (LastGerman BTFO) and she drives over every day to do stuff for him and bang him. They are both decent looking but still sub 8
Will they be the ones who find your body?

Will they be the ones who find your body?
Yes, once my rotting corpse starts to smell, they will find it and throw it in the dumpster and then go back to smoking weed and fucking each other

I don't care enough to find out.

Yes, once my rotting corpse starts to smell, they will find it and throw it in the dumpster and then go back to smoking weed and fucking each other
If I went ti college. I would kick down chad's door while he was having a threesome with two virgins and shotty splatter my skull all over the room.(in University)

If I went ti college. I would kick down chad's door while he was having a threesome with two virgins and shotty splatter my skull all over the room.(in University)
Damn thats a based method for exiting the known realm of existence.

Normies are moving in with their partners and in some cases violating isolation rules just because they cannot live without sex. People like this will cripple society someday.