Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How are we going to turn into Aliens?

Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
-
With these chads and stacies, how will the humanity become smarter? Look at the Aliens, they are all incels.

ExZhhoFQYwDYSmXiYev25G

107894744 alien976

Those chads and stacies are stopping the human's evolution.

32kpdw

The more you become smart, the weaker your body will turn. Humans are quite weak if we compare them to the monkeys. The evolution is f.a.q.ed up. We need at the least one milion of years to get rid of all these chimps. Chads are quite similar to monkeys if you pay attention.

I don't know man, but that sounds crazy.

Shortcel and Framecel. Still foids would rather fuck aliens than us.

Bug eyes, bald, foid-tier frame and short. Yes, these aliens would be incels for sure..

lol. I did watch a documentary, actually the humans from the future will look a bit like the Aliens. Bigger brain, lower-short jaw, weak body. If foids keep going for sub-males looking like monkey with big jaw, how are we going through the evolution?
Future evolution of man by jaysimons d5zww7s fullview

Last edited:
I already look like a gay alien

lol. I did watch a documentary, actually the humans from the future will look a bit like the Aliens. Bigger brain, lower-short jaw, weak body. If foids keep going for sub-males looking like monkey with big jaw, how are we going through the evolution?
View attachment 289456
we are evolving backwards