Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How are y'all doing today?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Woke up late and just played Vidya all day.

Was meant to wake up at 7 but alarm didn't go off for some reason meaning I couldn't do my project due in two weeks ago cuz I have ocd or some shit if one part of me daily routine is ruined then the whole day has to be ruined.

Getting bored of low effort posts the rules need to be stricter before everyone ends up leaving this forum.

Also my old "friends" posted a picture of them hanging out which was ragefuel. None of them deserve to live happy lives. You are a retard if you believe in karma. Especially as an incel.

I’m doing fine I guess, not much else to it.

alright I guess, planning on watch some anime, play vydia, exercise and study a little bit

THE WORD THAT BEST DESCRIBE ME NOW IS APATHETIC. I FAPPED THREE TIMES SO I'M REALLY HIGH

Play Vidya all day

Study what. I havent done a second of studying in my life
Math. I have an exam next month. I've been procrastinating this for a while so Idk if it's going to be worth at this point. I hate studying as well ngl

I weighted myself today.

I'm getting fat :feelsbadman:

Math. I have an exam next month. I've been procrastinating this for a while so Idk if it's going to be worth at this point. I hate studying as well ngl
It's fucking impossible for me to study or do anything like dat cuz im so unmotivated and depressed all the time I've got no friends can't go anywhere without getting laughed at cuz of my face and everyone who's ever come across me has made a comment on my appearance or treated me like shit

Not very good

It's fucking impossible for me to study or do anything like dat cuz im so unmotivated and depressed all the time I've got no friends can't go anywhere without getting laughed at cuz of my face and everyone who's ever come across me has made a comment on my appearance or treated me like shit
depression sucks tbhngl

these were horrible human beings for sure, don't let yourself down for these pieces of shit. Why don't you start doing some exercise routine at you home? That's what I've been doing, it does help with depression. Also, since you're at home anyways you don't have to worry about people like that treating you that way, try to forget about this for a while and focus on something you like, my regards buddy boyo hope you get better

What are you playing ?

Neutral, just fine tbh

Don't use the word "y'all" . I got a warning once because it was deemed normie terminology

Don't use the word "y'all" . I got a warning once because it was deemed normie terminology
I didn't realise y'all got warnings for that kinda ting. No cap. Lowkey. Deadass.

my internet keeps going down! So not great around here

I feel like waterless shit today... depressed as fuck

Woke up like this;
Wakeup

woke up pretty well-rested bc codeine sleep
my package with supplements arrived
I went to do groceries for the week, bought a lot of junk food and soda, because I'm trying to gain weight
also stacked up on codeine, because I'm going to have a rest day on Monday: I'll take a lot of it (I have 480 mg, but idk if I'll take it all at once), then do a magnesium bath and then probably watch ponies, asmr, possibly shitpost, idk - whatever I'll feel like doing while nodding
I didn't do much for the rest of the day, I'm kinda planning an essay for uni in my head, but no actual writing

woke up pretty well-rested bc codeine sleep
my package with supplements arrived
I went to do groceries for the week, bought a lot of junk food and soda, because I'm trying to gain weight
also stacked up on codeine, because I'm going to have a rest day on Monday: I'll take a lot of it (I have 480 mg, but idk if I'll take it all at once), then do a magnesium bath and then probably watch ponies, asmr, possibly shitpost, idk - whatever I'll feel like doing while nodding
I didn't do much for the rest of the day, I'm kinda planning an essay for uni in my head, but no actual writing
today was fucking dead. cant say anymore than that. fuck all happend.

Just watching videos tbh