Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How are you coping tonight?

P

PeruvianBluesMan

Banned
-
My mother bought a small apartment in a decent área.

The idea was that she would move there but she Just didn't and the apartment isn't usted by anyone. My aunt lives close and checks it everyday (a requested by my mother)

Since my family Sent me to therapy and consequently the therapist Sent me to the psychiatrist, I've been regarded as "sick" by my family. This enables my NEET status.

My mom Loves me. I'm His first child (4) she knows I'm a failure, but still. She Let me use her apartment as my rehearsal space, because she understands that it's my biggest cope (alongg with gym and drawing)

I come every friday here with Mattie, that dog. Cope hard smoking weed and jammin the resto of the weekend

IMG 20190830 WA0024

How are you coping tonight?

looks comfy :feelsautistic:

im taking programming classes on sunday and will probably be playing vidya / watching anime for the rest of the weekend

I don't even have a dog or weed or neetbux... I'll cope by making fun of some Australian guy I know on Playstation who told me a story about how his dad whipped his dick out in front of him in the middle of nowhere for no reason... That's what we do every night, like ten of us making jokes about a guy who saw his dad's dick... It's funny because every time he gets very angry and yells at us in a rage...

Good copes, stay strong bro. I’m working at the moment and massaging my bald scalp.

how are you smoking weed if you're on the psychiatrist

I'm playing Assassin's creed

Just skipping the nightly fap. While some Chad is always with a Stacy or Becky, it feels like too much fail fapping Friday and Saturday night when you know Chad is balls deep.

mostly reading and spending time in chat

Last one I played was origin, but never finished it because I thought it was a bit shit. Too much pointless busy work
The 2 new ones after syndicate look like shit ngl

I gonna watch some episodes of my 600 lb life, in order to make me feel better about my life. Afterwards i will most likely jerk of. That's it for the night.

Back in my hometown for labor day and downloaded tinder

Alcohol. Refreshing the screen on incel forums like an automaton. Staring blankly and vacantly.

Started taking st. john's wort again tonight after a break because I'm becoming too depressed to function and it feels like my mind is deteriorating.

Alcohol. Refreshing the screen on incel forums like an automaton. Staring blankly and vacantly.

Started taking st. john's wort again tonight after a break because I'm becoming too depressed to function and it feels like my mind is deteriorating.
Why you enjoy alcohol without weed?

Just finished crying. Also my stomach hurts. Might just play video games and try to forget things

Studying, playing lol, and eating a piece of pizza.

Just woke up at midnight after a fap induced coma,im gonna play vidya all night and repeat the cycle

Coping by texting a girl

ofc not kek. I cope with sleeping and karaoke

Seems like a pretty good live tbh
Im kinda jealous

I really wish i learned an instrument when i was young , cause that is a truecel hobby .
I am learning piano right now and its way harder than as a child , cause i fu ked up my reward system with instant gratification over years .
I have literall zero attention span .

By fapping, as always

watching jewtube, and going on an online spending spree with 6 weeks worth of centerlink neetbux