Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How are you guys coping with 2020, Covid, BLM etc

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Before Covid hit, my life was finally starting to improve. My cunt foid housemate finally moved out, and my doctor gave me a stimulant to help me counteract my sleep apnea. I lost 50lbs in the next 5 months. I got back into playing guitar, and am better than I ever was.

Then Covid hit. My mom starts fear mongering me and everyone loses their minds. I hate going to the store while being forced to wear a muzzle. I've had foids freakout at me for "standing too close to them", even though I wasn't. (This caused me to have anxiety while grocery shopping). One of my friends stops talking to me for being against BLM. And my parents fear the virus and won't let me come visit them. @Red Pill Rage was supposed to come visit me, but couldn't due to Covid.

With all the chaos, I haven't thought of inceldom at all until recently (hence my absence from this site). I've been focused on following current events and going down the conspiracy rabbit hole. I'm much more educated on history and politics than I have ever been. However, my weight loss stalled (I still have 30-40 lbs to go). On a positive note, I significantly expanded my guitar collection, and am playing better than I ever have. I made friends with a guy off Craigslist that I bought a guitar from, and we're always talking gear music, occasionally hanging out and jamming, etc.

What about you guys?

by having sex
just kidding, LDAR and Postmaxx 4 life
also leech NEETbux , gymaxx and coom and LDAR

You can cope with all that if you can cope with a sexless life. Most people wouldn't.

I dont know how to cope. Never did.

I just studymaxx tbh although I’m not doing so good. But the (((virus))) has been sort of a blessing ngl