Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "How are you?" "whats up?" " how are you doing?" INCEL !

GiveMeRamus

GiveMeRamus

5'7"-130lbs-5 inches-Pharmacel 20yo KHHV
-
Today was another disgusting day at work, wagecucking from 6 am to 9 pm. As you can imagine, i unfortunately encounter tons of normies every day and i have to deal with them ( from Co-workers to the fastfood guy to the clients and so on) it is unbearable how often these extreme low IQ normies ask me how i am doing because they dont have anything else to say and make me uncomfortable( cant deal with that i crack under pressure very easily). and today i finaly cracked by not saying the usual " good " or " i am okay" ect. instead, i said this to the fat disgusting female i had to work with: " dont ask me this again" i felt so high iq and good about myself tbh i hate normies and i hope that made her day worse ( i wouldn't of developed this shit personality if i had the looks to be a happy person)

Yeah when I was wagecucking coworkers would constantly ask me where I went on the weekend like everyone always fucking goes out or travels some place. I didn't go anywhere motherfucker, just like the last 6 times you asked me.

Yeah when I was wagecucking coworkers would constantly ask me where I went on the weekend like everyone always fucking goes out or travels some place. I didn't go anywhere motherfucker, just like the last 6 times you asked me.
Lmfao the 1 npc co-coworker i have, asks me this every monday. " I was at my friends house" :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I remember a co-worker asked this questions a couple of times: ''What have you been doing before working here?'' He was actually a good guy, also younger than me and he mogged me enormously. He has a driver licence, an apprenticeship, he used to have an own car. Later on he even found a girlfriend and he also found another workplace with a better income.
Also another older co-worker asked me: ''Why are you here?''

it is unbearable how often these extreme low IQ normies ask me how i am doing because they dont have anything else to say and make me uncomfortable( cant deal with that i crack under pressure very easily). and today i finaly cracked by not saying the usual " good " or " i am okay" ect. instead, i said this to the fat disgusting female i had to work with: " dont ask me this again" i felt so high iq and good about myself tbh i hate normies

A less aggressive approach would be :

"- How am I doing what ? I'm not doing anything in particular right now.
- It's just what people say, man.
- Well, it's stupid."

I have never worked in my entire young life

instead, i said this to the fat disgusting female i had to work with: " dont ask me this again" i felt so high iq and good about myself tbh i hate normies and i hope that made her day worse ( i wouldn't of developed this shit personality if i had the looks to be a happy person)
Be careful with that shit, you don't want to have a person that dislikes you on your workplace, you spend most of your day there, and she can ruin your workday in a myriad of ways,i made that same mistake in an internship, and the results were awful. If you want to avoid talking to normies, just tell them that you're not okay and you're going through personal problems and they'll leave you alone.

Stuff normies say... They all do it.

It's called, "pleasantries."

If they ask "how u doin?
Say. "Yes, thank you."

Tbh I miss having a job. My last job was so easy and perfect. I worked at a gym. I was a member attendant and also did some help training some people. It was so easy and I always hid in a closet when my boss was teaching yoga. Inside that closet I had my stuff and I would snack on chips and drink energy drinks while watching Netflix. One time she caught me though :woke:

6 am - 9 pm: standard incel shift.

At least people talk to you. Chad quality.

Tbh I miss having a job. My last job was so easy and perfect. I worked at a gym. I was a member attendant and also did some help training some people. It was so easy and I always hid in a closet when my boss was teaching yoga. Inside that closet I had my stuff and I would snack on chips and drink energy drinks while watching Netflix. One time she caught me though :woke:
was it suifuel working at a gym seeing chads and stacys everyday?

was it suifuel working at a gym seeing chads and stacys everyday?
Strangely there were hardly any chads and stacys. Mostly old people for some reason. Occasionally there were many stacys entering the yoga room where my boss taught them because she was a yoga instructor