Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How are your teeth doing?

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
Serious boyos, how are your teeth doing? Mine are fine in terms of positioning etc. But oh boy....
Today I really took a look at my teeth for the first time, holy shit.
They are so fucking piss yellow. Like legit, yellow. Its so noticeable. No wonder people look weird at me when they see my teeth.
Just for information: I brush them 2-3 times everyday since pretty much all my life and they are STILL yellow.
I bought some charcoal powder today. You can put that on your toothbrush and brush your teeth with it and apparently it will make them white. I will see how that will go the next few days, hopefully I get quick results.

I am literally disgusted by my own teeth now.

This belongs in Off Topic

Over for teethcels

Mostly decent color and alignment except a few dark lines on front few teeth, enamel wearing off I think

Serious boyos, how are your teeth doing? Mine are fine in terms of positioning etc. But oh boy....
They are so fucking piss yellow. Like legit, yellow. Its so noticeable. No wonder people look weird at me when they see my teeth.
Just for information: I brush them 2-3 times everyday since pretty much all my life and they are STILL yellow.
I bought some charcoal powder today. You can put that on your toothbrush and brush your teeth with it and apparently it will make them white. I will see how that will go the next few days, hopefully I get quick results.

Charcoal will help. So will a peroxide rinse. My few teeth are not vey yellow.

Mostly i have bad gums from years of poor nutrition.

My teeth are crooked and yellow and look just like this tbh

My teeth have white spots on them its weird as fuck

Mine are yellow too and molars are either decaying fillings or cavities. It's over

There doing ok although I suffer from dry mouth ever since using accutane multiple times. Always, chewing gum to avoid bad breath.

Mine have some random white spots too, I wonder what it is tbh

I went to a teeth whitening place at the mall and they said it's "calcium deposits"

On top of being shit tier my midline is also not centered, like this
unitooth_1551695921.jpg

i had a bad teeth on the frontline for a long time, im getting some treatment on it right now so i can smile again

Well lets see...

-Four impacted wisdom teeth removed via surgery when I was 17.

Wasn't too painful afterwards but I bled a lot for a few days.

-Most back teeth have amalgam fillings except the two very back teeth (ie meaning the single back tooth on each side of my mouth) and two other teeth closer to the front I believe have those groovy new white fillings in them.

-I've had at least two root canals if memory serves correct.

-I had braces in my youth which mostly fixed my teeth alignment problems but my jaw is still slightly crooked according to my dentist.

-I have a few front teeth fillings one I believe as small or slightly larger than a period in a sentence near the top of a front tooth and its a white filling and I was developing a moderate sized cavity in the middle of one of my two front teeth which is now filled with a white filling ie composite fillings I believe they are called ie most front teeth fillings are the white ones from what I've researched as even though people could get amalgam there or probably gold if they wanted it'd well be kinda unsightly to say the least if you decided to become a certain kind of wage slave/wage cuck ie think on air news reporter, GigaChad male model who has to always flash your winning smile or hey even your common behind the counter store sales clerk or fast food worker whose expected by their employer/boss to give the customer/s that winning smile!

-I also have I believe at least two top teeth that are back teeth filled with amalgam fillings.

To conclude...

Overall I like the look of my teeth as they appear to be natural white or possibly "off white" which is the primary color teeth are naturally supposed to look like.

Its a myth that teeth are supposed to be bright white as narcissistic appearance obsessed Stacies and or possibly Chads of the same personality type/disorder have meme'd into the culture.

Plus its unhealthy to get that look as to do so you have to strip the protective enamel from your teeth likely using various dentist approved solvents to do so or resort to implants which is also a stupid thing to do if you're just trying to acheive your idea of a "perfect" look and have a dentist or dental surgeon rather rip out your perfectly good (meaning healthy) existing teeth in order to accomplish this for you.

Carotel said:

Its possible that this is simply plaque/tartar/calculus and you may need a deep cleaning and scaling from your dental hygenist in order to get this shit off.

The material can be quite hard and mistaken for tooth structure by a non dentist so if you haven't been to a dental appointment in a while as in years you should make one soon.

However if you're a smoker then thats probably a different story.

Last edited:
Smok8ng and coffee ruined teeth

painful and disfigured

Crooked and yellow but healthy as far as no cavities for over 20 years.

You might just have a yellow tint they are probably clean they just wont be naturally white

Could do better

I'm good shape although I have white spots on them (had since I can remember)

I looks more ugly when i smile, i have bad teeths

dont use charcoal, it will destroy your enamel
just buy some peroxide gel, it's cheap, fast, safe

Two gone. Many fillings. Yellow AF, but it's my bad as I'm too lazy to brush everyday.

Honestly though, I adhere to the theory that our need to brush our teeth is due to our excessive consumption of carbs. It is said that paleontologists can easily tell if a skull is from the Neolithic or Paleolithic by looking at the teeth. This is something I'm willing to believe, just because it strikes me as odd that we have to brush our teeth when no other animal does.

I am missing a tooth due to a traumatic injury, feels pretty bad.

Also brushing only became necessary as modern diets and agriculture became the norm. it is to compensate for such an unnatural diet.

Don't use charcoal, it will do literally nothing. Activated charcoal (what you will be getting) is charcoal thats had a gas treatment to give it an incredibly high surface area, meaning molecules are more likely to be aDsorbed onto its surface and bound up - thats why charcoal is sometimes a lowkey treatment for poisonings.

It won't do anything to your teeth unless it could somehow be kept there 24/7.

You need to bleach which means buying correct strength dental bleach + a tray that fits your teeth. I had very good results when I did mine, but they've gone bad to being yellow again. Needs 2-3 months of every other day treatment at least.

my teeth are yellow because I drank chocolate milk every morning when I was 7-11 years old. JFL what where my parents thinking? Also I have buckteeth

I haven't brushed my teeth since 2014, every morning I wake up feeling sick and tasting my own blood

crowded-teeth-before2.jpg

My front teeth looks like this. But mine are more crooked than this.

Mine are fine except one that's a little bit retruded, they're a little yellow since though as many days passed since i brushed them last time

Bad buck teeth and caries. Slightly yellow and my gums are bleeding like fuck whenever I clean them.

Also cleaning them won't get rid of the yellow. You'll have to bleach them. Costs like several hundred € here.

Make sure guys that you use mouth wash and floss as I see alot of people here are not mentioning it here. Also:

some tooth stains cannot be cleaned by water and brushing

maybe try oil pulling idk

mine are crooked, not too white, not too yellow. a foid dentist botched a filling on my right bottom molar which means i'll have to get a root canal one day.

a foid dentist botched a filling on my right bottom molar which means i'll have to get a root canal one day.
Brutal bro, the torture never ends.

They're fine since I regularly brush them.

Mogs me. My teeth is protruding out and makes my face look like a horse. Its fucking over for teethcels

2020 01 22 125151

Mine.

A lot of people here told me not to use charcoal, I'll use it anyways to test it and I'll see how it goes.