[Serious] How attractive do you have to be for girls to crush on you?

Rassimov

Rassimov

Officer
-
Throughout high school I've listened to girls debate whenever a guy was cute or ugly. The scenario would go like this; A girl would have a crush on one boy , and her friends would remind her that he's actually ugly. Does this indicate that miracles do happen, and a girl can have a crush on a ugly guy?

Last edited:
HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Esotericel
-
80/20 dictates that you have to at least be an 8/10 to be desired by females.

needsolution

needsolution

life is about posts
-
i guess Zac Efron looks level for manlets like me, for some sluts its still not enough because of height

sub8male

sub8male

Not good enough for foids' standards in 2019.
-
I’d say maybe a 7/10 psl but the foid will be sub 2 landwhale in that case. 8/10 psl for any decent foid.

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
-
Throughout high school I've listened to girls debate whenever a guy was cute or ugly. The scenario would go like this; A girl would have a crush on one boy , and her friends would say that he's ugly. Does this mean a girl can have a crush on a ugly guy?
Yes but keep in mind the "ugly" guy will usually have something else to compensate for his facial ugliness in the looks category such as a great physique (six pack abs) or for older foids a massive dick that his pants can't quite hide which they can barely contain their lust over.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Veteran
-
If you're in elementary, junior, high school, college then you have to be at least an 8/10.

In your 20's at least a 7/10.

In your 30's or 40's at least a 5/10.

Rassimov

Rassimov

Officer
-
I've seen it otherwise.

Yes but keep in mind the "ugly" guy will usually have something else to compensate for his facial ugliness in the looks category such as a great physique (six pack abs) or for older foids a massive dick that his pants can't quite hide which they can barely contain their lust over.
This. All the guy crushes who were deemed ugly by her female friends, did usually have at least one reedeming feature. Nice eyes, teeth, hair, frame... etc.

I’d say maybe a 7/10 psl but the foid will be sub 2 landwhale in that case. 8/10 psl for any decent foid.
I would say the girl who develops a crush on you will be at least 1,5 psl below your looks level. But I've seen Stacies develop a crush non-Chads with a single striking feature that made them stand out.

NEETard

NEETard

Veteran
-
5/10. The average normie has had a girl crush on him atleast once in his life

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

NoFap paused; NoCaffeine; int. fasting paused
-
6/10 I'd say, based on my observations. Not being a manlet or framelet helps.
5/10. The average normie has had a girl crush on him atleast once in his life
Ten years ago I would have agreed.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

EUNUS ANTIOCHUS REX INCEL IMPERII
-
8/10 or you're simple a worker drone to them.

sub8male

sub8male

Not good enough for foids' standards in 2019.
-
I would say the girl who develops a crush on you will be at least 1,5 psl below your looks level. But I've seen Stacies develop a crush non-Chads with a single striking feature that made them stand out.
Cope TBH for a foid to like a male he will have to mog her by at least 3 psl points.

SuperSaiyanGymcel

SuperSaiyanGymcel

SandNigga
-
I'd say at least 9.5/10

H

Haywire

Legend
-
for many holes to crush on you? about model tier.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Officer
-
If you've had more than 1 girl ever crush on you let alone one at all then :chad:

Rassimov

Rassimov

Officer
-
If you've had more than 1 girl ever crush on you let alone one at all then :chad:
No, I've seen psl 2s/3s with cute eyes get approached. This "only Chad" theory needs to be critically revisited.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Officer
-
No, I've seen psl 2s/3s with cute eyes get approached. This "only Chad" theory needs to be critically revisited.
Lots of other options then. Beta bux? Status? Social circle? So on. Also, "crushing" means nothing overall, you have to actually get into a relationship or fuck for it to count

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogs me to Warsaw and back
-
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

I'm not living. I'm just killing time.
-
4/10 - no woman will fancy you except for down syndrome, you might as well be dogshit.

5/10 social normie for a fat girl/landwhale to fancy you.

6/10 and tall to have a ugly thin girl crush on you, or a slightly chubby girl

7/10 to have a non-fat 5/10 girl crush on you.

7/10 and tall (6ft0+) to have a highier tier becky (6/10) crush on you

8/10 to have some attractive to crush on you