Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How attractive do you have to be for girls to crush on you?

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
Throughout high school I've listened to girls debate whenever a guy was cute or ugly. The scenario would go like this; A girl would have a crush on one boy , and her friends would remind her that he's actually ugly. Does this indicate that miracles do happen, and a girl can have a crush on a ugly guy?

Last edited:
80/20 dictates that you have to at least be an 8/10 to be desired by females.

i guess Zac Efron looks level for manlets like me, for some sluts its still not enough because of height

I’d say maybe a 7/10 psl but the foid will be sub 2 landwhale in that case. 8/10 psl for any decent foid.

Throughout high school I've listened to girls debate whenever a guy was cute or ugly. The scenario would go like this; A girl would have a crush on one boy , and her friends would say that he's ugly. Does this mean a girl can have a crush on a ugly guy?

Yes but keep in mind the "ugly" guy will usually have something else to compensate for his facial ugliness in the looks category such as a great physique (six pack abs) or for older foids a massive dick that his pants can't quite hide which they can barely contain their lust over.

If you're in elementary, junior, high school, college then you have to be at least an 8/10.

In your 20's at least a 7/10.

In your 30's or 40's at least a 5/10.

I've seen it otherwise.

Yes but keep in mind the "ugly" guy will usually have something else to compensate for his facial ugliness in the looks category such as a great physique (six pack abs) or for older foids a massive dick that his pants can't quite hide which they can barely contain their lust over.

This. All the guy crushes who were deemed ugly by her female friends, did usually have at least one reedeming feature. Nice eyes, teeth, hair, frame... etc.

I’d say maybe a 7/10 psl but the foid will be sub 2 landwhale in that case. 8/10 psl for any decent foid.

I would say the girl who develops a crush on you will be at least 1,5 psl below your looks level. But I've seen Stacies develop a crush non-Chads with a single striking feature that made them stand out.

5/10. The average normie has had a girl crush on him atleast once in his life

6/10 I'd say, based on my observations. Not being a manlet or framelet helps.
5/10. The average normie has had a girl crush on him atleast once in his life
Ten years ago I would have agreed.

8/10 or you're simple a worker drone to them.

Minimum 7/10.

I would say the girl who develops a crush on you will be at least 1,5 psl below your looks level. But I've seen Stacies develop a crush non-Chads with a single striking feature that made them stand out.

Cope TBH for a foid to like a male he will have to mog her by at least 3 psl points.

I'd say at least 9.5/10

for many holes to crush on you? about model tier.

If you've had more than 1 girl ever crush on you let alone one at all then :chad:

If you've had more than 1 girl ever crush on you let alone one at all then :chad:

No, I've seen psl 2s/3s with cute eyes get approached. This "only Chad" theory needs to be critically revisited.

No, I've seen psl 2s/3s with cute eyes get approached. This "only Chad" theory needs to be critically revisited.
Lots of other options then. Beta bux? Status? Social circle? So on. Also, "crushing" means nothing overall, you have to actually get into a relationship or fuck for it to count

4/10 - no woman will fancy you except for down syndrome, you might as well be dogshit.

5/10 social normie for a fat girl/landwhale to fancy you.

6/10 and tall to have a ugly thin girl crush on you, or a slightly chubby girl

7/10 to have a non-fat 5/10 girl crush on you.

7/10 and tall (6ft0+) to have a highier tier becky (6/10) crush on you

8/10 to have some attractive to crush on you