Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How back then normies were joking about family life of incel-tier guys

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Now everything normies and haters can say to incels is "You'll never get laid"
But in old times, in professional school, one poor guy in my group was made into laughing stock (I somehow managed to avoid being laughed at by groupmates, but received lots of hate from outsiders). Incel looking, shy, weak, and also from lithuanian ethnic group, which is made object of jokes for being stereotypically greedy. And so they made various jokes about how will he live with wife, by being so weak and greedy
And in even older times, at school, same thing my bullies were doing, making jokes about my future family life with my wife
So back then in lithuania (separatist part of Russia) even incel-tier men, in eyes of society and even haters, were "given right" to get wifes

Normies love to ridicule incels

Very nice observation, Geso. I just hope you keep posting such things often, instead of those lolis of culture or whatever that shit is.

High value observation. People just tend to ignore such things. At first, they tell that having a family is default, but then you are entitled prick for wanting normal human things. We have been lied all our childhoods about how society functions.

Westerns call it gaslighting.

Very nice observation, Geso. I just hope you keep posting such things often, instead of those lolis of culture or whatever that shit is.
Don't wish for things that can't happen.

I'd argue we still are.