Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How bad do ectomorphs have it?

• Thread starter averageblokecel
  • Start date
averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
I may not be the truest of framecels neither the most hardcore ectomorph (I'm almost at mesomorph (way better frame) wrist circumference) but I am sure and ectomorph

So expert gymcellers and high IQcels, how bad do we the ectomorphs have it at life?

Personally, I feel frame mogged by quite a lot of people, even tho I am more muscular and heavier than them (for example one of my peers is a mesomorph sitting at 176lbs while I am at 182 and way stronger and he looks bigger than me); also for the bulk I am currently in I need to put shitton of effort into eating like a pig because I feel really full but what really fucks me up is looking at those medium framed people that don't work out for shit and look better than me in a t-shirt, hell some even shirtless while I need to put a fuckton of effort in my bulk because before I decided to get some weight I looked like a fucking tall 13 yo girl

Are we, ectomorphs, genetically inferior?

Finally you agree you have good frame LOOL
Ectomorphs have it amazing as long as they have naturally wide shoulders... Wrist size only matters if you're sub 6 inches.
The only ones that are TRULY fucked are those with the any of the following...
-Sub 6 inch wrists
-Narrow shoulders coupled with a wide pelvis
-Narrow ribcage relative to their heght
-Skinny fat people

Finally you agree you have good frame LOOL
Ectomorphs have it amazing as long as they have naturally wide shoulders... Wrist size only matters if you're sub 6 inches.
The only ones that are TRULY fucked are those with the any of the following...
-Sub 6 inch wrists
-Narrow shoulders coupled with a wide pelvis
-Narrow ribcage relative to their heght
-Skinny fat people
Okay, shoulders et al (the person I have just talked about has 6.7'' wrists but 44'' shoulders compared to my 49'' at 6.3-5'' wrists, he is 6' while I am 5'11'', kek) but they still look bigger than me without working out or having a diet, also as mesomorphs they are not hardgainers like us and naturally look like men not like fucking auswitz prisioners (if I was to stop dedicating effort to my diet I SWEAR I would be down to 156lbs un 6 months), fucking unfair

Most bodybuilding transformations were from skinny to muscular, but not so much with fat to muscular.

Okay, shoulders et al (the person I have just talked about has 6.7'' wrists but 44'' shoulders compared to my 49'' at 6.3-5'' wrists, he is 6' while I am 5'11'', kek) but they still look bigger than me without working out or having a diet, also as mesomorphs they are not hardgainers like us and naturally look like men not like fucking auswitz prisioners (if I was to stop dedicating effort to my diet I SWEAR I would be down to 156lbs un 6 months), fucking unfair
Cope
You're perceiving him as having wider shoulders than you but if you've measured and you're +5 inches over him......
You mog him to oblivion buddyboyo

Cope
You're perceiving him as having wider shoulders than you but if you've measured and you're +5 inches over him......
You mog him to oblivion buddyboyo
How much is the average shoulder width?
Most bodybuilding transformations were from skinny to muscular, but not so much with fat to muscular.
Most of those were skinny mesomorphs like the one I describe

How much is the average shoulder width?

Most of those were skinny mesomorphs like the one I describe
Average shoulder width for someone thats 5ft10 is 18.25 inches WITHOUT gymcelling

As a guy with a half decent frame but is a 5'6 manlet and small wrists and average shoulders (for my height) small feet. And mild autism and agoraphobia. Just fuck my life I guess

Ectomorph here, Yeah it is fucking awfull when it comes to weighlifting, you put mass at a much lower rate and you look less build even with the same amount of muscle than other type.

I still look DYEL even after 4 years of effort. On my defense as an Incel I got low test and start to work out after cancer so the first 2 years were needed to put me at the beginning of most.

My 2 cents.

Best of luck

Ectomorph here, Yeah it is fucking awfull when it comes to weighlifting, you put mass at a much lower rate and you look less build even with the same amount of muscle than other type.

I still look DYEL even after 4 years of effort. On my defense as an Incel I got low test and start to work out after cancer so the first 2 years were needed to put me at the beginning of most.

My 2 cents.

Best of luck
Well, maybe not built, but smaller, you'll almost always look smaller than meso or endo, no Matter how much gymcelling you do

Average shoulder width for someone thats 5ft10 is 18.25 inches WITHOUT gymcelling
How much can someone increase (naturally, without roids) his shoulder width by gymcelling?

How much can someone increase (naturally, without roids) his shoulder width by gymcelling?
Increase the size of your deltoids, you cant increase the bone to bone breadth no matter what but you can increase deltoid width... i went up 1.2 inches in deltoid width since i started working out

i don't get why in size discussions skull size never gets mentioned. its so much more important that height, frame, wrists, clavicles bullshit

I dunno, I'm 5'7 and I stand at around 158-160 lbs for 37 inches for chest circumference and around 17-18 inches for shoulder width I would say.

Can provide pics by PM if interested.

OH press, behind the neck press, lateral raise and lot of posterior delt exercice would help I believe, I neglect the posterior delt so I lack roundness.

You gymcel too brother ?

I dunno, I'm 5'7 and I stand at around 158-160 lbs for 37 inches for chest circumference and around 17-18 inches for shoulder width I would say.

OH press, behind the neck press, lateral raise and lot of posterior delt exercice would help I believe, I neglect the posterior delt so I lack roundness.

You gymcel too brother ?
Seems cool. Do you gymcel regularly?

Nah, I don’t gymcel perse, I just do some bodyweight exercises to keep me in shape and lean, I also watch diet carefully and how many calories I eat because I don’t want to get fat or obese obviously.

I might start gymcelling soon though.

Seems cool. Do you gymcel regularly?

Nah, I don’t gymcel perse, I just do some bodyweight exercises to keep me in shape and lean, I also watch diet carefully and how many calories I eat because I don’t want to get fat or obese obviously.

I might start gymcelling soon though.

Well I'm a full gymcel tard I believe haha I workout 4 to 5 times a week usualy 2 upper day, 2 lower day and 1 arm day (arm day is optional and depends on the amount of work I have or if I needed to travel to plead somewhere).

I was always aware that I was merely a dog but I also always refuse to quit.

People might say it's a cope and all that shit but discpline keeps me alive and gymcel is one of the best thing to keep discpline high.

Gymcel is also a good way to bound with people and I also believe in friendship to go through life but after 30 it's difficult to maintain strong friendship.

to be fair at that point, the only thing I did not give up on is find a true gymcel in my area so we can gymcel or even roidcel together lol.

Some might find this a waste of time or useless as it won't get me in a relationship or get laid but at the end of the day I find better and less depressed after working out than without working out so I gymcel.

Regards

You gymcel too brother ?
For a manlet that's pretty good (average), can you provide your wrist circumference?

For a manlet that's pretty good (average), can you provide your wrist circumference?

I don't know exactly, I don't measure my stats that much to be fair. IIRC it was around 7. I would confirm this by measuring it asap.

Best wishes brother

Well I'm a full gymcel tard I believe haha I workout 4 to 5 times a week usualy 2 upper day, 2 lower day and 1 arm day (arm day is optional and depends on the amount of work I have or if I needed to travel to plead somewhere).

I was always aware that I was merely a dog but I also always refuse to quit.

People might say it's a cope and all that shit but discpline keeps me alive and gymcel is one of the best thing to keep discpline high.

Gymcel is also a good way to bound with people and I also believe in friendship to go through life but after 30 it's difficult to maintain strong friendship.

to be fair at that point, the only thing I did not give up on is find a true gymcel in my area so we can gymcel or even roidcel together lol.

Some might find this a waste of time or useless as it won't get me in a relationship or get laid but at the end of the day I find better and less depressed after working out than without working out so I gymcel.

Regards
Nice. I agree, gymcelling is one of the best copes out there. Do you do any cardio outside of gym? Your body fat must be low?

I wish you all the best.

If your body type is ecto its over

Source: personal experience

If your body type is ecto its over

Source: personal experience
I'm not the purest of ectos, (I am on the verge of meso (6.3-5'' wirsts) and have 49 inch wide shoulder circumference), it's over for me?

I'm not the purest of ectos, (I am on the verge of meso (6.3-5'' wirsts) and have 49 inch wide shoulder circumference), it's over for me?
You might make it but dont get your hopes up if youre not at least a 6.5 facially

22%? Sub10% or death
Yeah I know, currently bulking because as a lanklet I gotta get some muscle before cutting (or I'll get back at Auswitz Build again)

Yeah I know, currently bulking because as a lanklet I gotta get some muscle before cutting (or I'll get back at Auswitz Build again)

I feel you, Im sub10% Auschwitz mode, I look like I might die any second

giphy.gif

Nice. I agree, gymcelling is one of the best copes out there. Do you do any cardio outside of gym? Your body fat must be low?

I wish you all the best.

I wish to run more but I miss the recovery ability to do more cardio so I usualy do 15-20 min of LISS two times a week mostly treadmill or jump rope.

As far as it goes for bf I would say between 12 and 14% so low enough to see a full 6-pack with a decent lightning.

Wish you all the best too man, god bless.

> bulking in 2018

ogre

whats ur diet
Ogremaxxing can be legit tho, the biggest guy in my grade is respected and even tho I'm fat I feel much stronger and better overall