Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How bad of an experience is being raped?

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
It's interesting to consider how female on male rape is generally not perceived as being all that terrible even when it does happen and also interesting to note that female on male rape convictions (or cases where women sleep with minors) receive significantly less severe sentences on average than the other way around. Of course in general in the USA for example women are punished with more leniency than men for the same crimes looking at the statistics (though men do appear to commit "most" crime generally). Source: https://www.law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/features/Pages/starr_gender_disparities.aspx

Something that is obviously not PC at all to talk about (or even think about/question) it is the title question, but it is something I've been considering recently. Of course it's possible that I'm missing something or that my own conclusion is incorrect at this point, but is having sex with someone you don't find attractive and/or don't want to have sex with really so terrible as it's made out to be?

For example, suppose a woman ties me down while I'm asleep then forceably has sex with me or something -- I have no choice in the scenario and we'll assume I'm not attracted to her. Don't get me wrong, I expect that would be unpleasant/uncomfortable, but ... I don't think it sounds THAT bad as long as that's all it was. My expectation is that it would certainly be an unpleasant experience -- I'd be pissed/probably break off my friendship with that person afterwards, but pretty much everyone goes far beyond this assessment and thinks this is one of the very worst things that a person can do to another (up there with murder in the mainstream if not worse) and that it will destroy someone's entire life/psyche. To me, that just seems a bit ... hyperbolic I suppose.

Sort of in that vein, you know how when minor aged men bangs their older teacher and it's illegal? And how the general response to that happening is far less severe than when a minor aged woman bangs their older male teacher? Some people resolve this by saying that's not right and we should also react just as explosively for the minor men scenario as we do for the minor woman scenario but there is another interpretation too I think.

When a minor male has sex with someone older many guys/people don't see this as much of a big deal -- if anything guys are often happy for em getting to achieve that/its a symbol of pride. Alternatively if a male, even a minor male, is raped, many see it as something unfortunate/unpleasant perhaps, but often don't see it as much of a big deal it seems to me -- certainly not comparatively to the other way around and what I'm wondering then is -- maybe that's actually the more reasonable response and the response we give women, well, spoils them I guess. I think in general women don't seem to handle criticism or harsh experience as well as men do and part of that is probably because women are actually given attention when they complain and suffer while men usually aren't so men learn to shut up and deal with it in stride/carry themselves whereas women learn to vent publicly since it results in validation/support for them.

I don't know though, maybe all this is bullshit and I'm totally wrong, let me know what you think. I'm sorry in advance if what I've said is mentally retarded -- cuz ... I dunno it could be :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

not sure, ive never been raped before

Being raped isn't a big deal. You get unwanted sex for a couple of minutes and more often than not he doesn't kill you.

People make rape out to be worse than murder, worse than fighting in a war, but then its the fantasy of like half the population of women, so it makes you wonder.

It doens't seem like women care much about being raped though, because if they did they wouldn't be flaunting their goods out for everyone to see, thus attracting a rapist.

You'd think that it would be common sense to not dress up like a whore every day and so you don't catch the potential attention of a rapist. But women are pretty retarded, so you can't really feel bad for some random whore wearing a skin tight sundress who gets drunk off her ass and raped.

Last edited:
For example, suppose a woman ties me down while I'm asleep then forceably has sex with me or something -- I have no choice in the scenario and we'll assume I'm not attracted to her.
How would you get the b0ner then? Also most foids typically desire a man to dominate them during sex.

Being raped isn't a big deal. You get unwanted sex for a couple of minutes and if you're lucky he doesn't kill you.

People make rape out to be worse than murder, worse than fighting in a war, but then its the fantasy of like half the population of women, so it makes you wonder.
lets be real, having sex with a guy that they didn’t want to have sex with is not actually a traumatic experience for modern women who spend all day sitting on dicks and hooking up with guys on tinder

it’s literally one extra dick inside them, out of hundreds. it’s nothing that they haven’t already experienced (and enjoyed) countless times already. if we lived in the 1900s I could see why it’d be a big deal, since chastity was something expected of women back then. but in the age of hook up culture where having sex is as much of a casual and meaningless act as going out for coffee, it really isn’t what society makes it out to be

Being raped isn't a big deal. You get unwanted sex for a couple of minutes and more often than not he doesn't kill you.

It doens't seem like women care much about being raped though, because if they did they wouldn't be flaunting their goods out for everyone to see, thus attracting a rapist.

You'd think that it would be common sense to not dress up like a whore every day and so you don't catch the potential attention of a rapist. But women are pretty retarded, so you can't really feel bad for some random whore wearing a skin tight sundress who gets drunk off her ass and raped.

lets be real, having sex with a guy that they didn’t want to have sex with is not actually a traumatic experience for modern women who spend all day sitting on dicks and hooking up with guys on tinder

it’s literally one extra dick inside them, out of hundreds. it’s nothing that they haven’t already experienced (and enjoyed) countless times already. if we lived in the 1900s I could see why it’d be a big deal, since chastity was something expected of women back then. but in the age of hook up culture where having sex is as much of a casual and meaningless act as going out for coffee, it really isn’t what society makes it out to be
Exactly. If anything its a minor inconvenience to them. You're definitely right.

Its important to note that many of them use rape as a way to win every argument. They bring it up in almost every conversation that they think they're losing leverage on.

For example.

A guy mentions a fact about women being less likely to be the target of violence than a male. The women brings up her rape experience (as a way to sway the conversation in her favor) and adds no statistics, charts, or numbers other than her own emotional experience, but still wins the argument, as anything said against her is seen as disrespectful.

A lot of women lie about being raped too. Im sure we've all seen how women have used rape accusations to destroy a mans reputation.

Im convinced that rape is blown out of proportion as a way to give women leverage and shame men, because not getting raped is pretty simple if you apply common sense.

If you know you're a weak prey gender, stop going out at night, stop drinking with men you don't know, stop dressing like a whore and have some self respect, stop dating abusive men etc. But asking a female to do any of these is like trying to throw a horse off a cliff.

Exactly. Men are mogged more often than women and in that scenario you actually lose your money/credit cards and even phone. Women claim being raped is so bad cuz you feel powerless, but don't you feel powerless when robbed as well?

Rape is not a big dea, most of it happens by women's bfs/husbands, and women enjoy it. That is all.

Yeah, I can see where you're coming from mate. I was reading this garbage thread on LeRedditTM on one of those rage-fuel feminist subs where they were strawmanning the tar out of people who say dressing like a whore raises your risk of attracting unwanted advances. There was ONE voice of semi-reason I saw there calling it out that was downvoted into oblivion (of course):
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskFeminists/comments/kmjrzg/what_should_be_the_response_to_those/ghh2o39?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Women want to dress seductively in order to attract the highest value males that they can -- this much is clear. They also want to do this to better manipulate men since men who are attracted to you will usually help you/do you favors because they see the chance at sex.

It is a fact that dressing seductively/showing your tits and ass/etc will arouse men -- at least men that find you attractive (men have pretty low standards going off dating statistics). Some of these men will want to have sex with you and some of those men may try to rape you if they can. This probably wouldn't occur if they were dressed in an Islamic style burka of course, but then women would lose a big advantage since they could not as easily attract high value mates and not as easily manipulate men. That's how it seems to me anyway so instead of altering how they dress to not arouse men instead they seek to control and punish men for acting on their sexual impulses as it's what's in their best self-interest.

What they don't want is for men who get aroused by their sexual appearance to make physical advances they don't agree to (though they often still leverage that arousal response from betas/simps to get favors/stuff of course -- they deny this obviously, but I don't care anymore -- I am so weary of the dishonesty and the incongruity between their stated motives and actual motives, but I'm getting off topic...).

I guess I just see it as, if I was raped against my will, would it be unpleasant? Sure -- I concede that. Would it destroy my life and psyche forever like we're led to believe it does to female victims? No -- no I don't believe it would and to say it would and put it above or on par with murder for example strikes me as very hyperbolic. It seems to me that western women are pretty spoiled (and usually get what they want) to be honest, but maybe that's just my own anecdotal observation and experience I don't even know anymore man. Feels like I'm going crazy sometimes my own perceptions being so very very different from everybody else's.

Last edited:
It's interesting to consider how female on male rape is generally not perceived as being all that terrible even when it does happen and also interesting to note that female on male rape convictions (or cases where women sleep with minors) receive significantly less severe sentences on average than the other way around. Of course in general in the USA for example women are punished with more leniency than men for the same crimes looking at the statistics (though men do appear to commit "most" crime generally). Source: https://www.law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/features/Pages/starr_gender_disparities.aspx

Something that is obviously not PC at all to talk about (or even think about/question) it is the title question, but it is something I've been considering recently. Of course it's possible that I'm missing something or that my own conclusion is incorrect at this point, but is having sex with someone you don't find attractive and/or don't want to have sex with really so terrible as it's made out to be?

For example, suppose a woman ties me down while I'm asleep then forceably has sex with me or something -- I have no choice in the scenario and we'll assume I'm not attracted to her. Don't get me wrong, I expect that would be unpleasant/uncomfortable, but ... I don't think it sounds THAT bad as long as that's all it was. My expectation is that it would certainly be an unpleasant experience -- I'd be pissed/probably break off my friendship with that person afterwards, but pretty much everyone goes far beyond this assessment and thinks this is one of the very worst things that a person can do to another (up there with murder in the mainstream if not worse) and that it will destroy someone's entire life/psyche. To me, that just seems a bit ... hyperbolic I suppose.

Sort of in that vein, you know how when minor aged men bangs their older teacher and it's illegal? And how the general response to that happening is far less severe than when a minor aged woman bangs their older male teacher? Some people resolve this by saying that's not right and we should also react just as explosively for the minor men scenario as we do for the minor woman scenario but there is another interpretation too I think.

When a minor male has sex with someone older many guys/people don't see this as much of a big deal -- if anything guys are often happy for em getting to achieve that/its a symbol of pride. Alternatively if a male, even a minor male, is raped, many see it as something unfortunate/unpleasant perhaps, but often don't see it as much of a big deal it seems to me -- certainly not comparatively to the other way around and what I'm wondering then is -- maybe that's actually the more reasonable response and the response we give women, well, spoils them I guess. I think in general women don't seem to handle criticism or harsh experience as well as men do and part of that is probably because women are actually given attention when they complain and suffer while men usually aren't so men learn to shut up and deal with it in stride/carry themselves whereas women learn to vent publicly since it results in validation/support for them.

I don't know though, maybe all this is bullshit and I'm totally wrong, let me know what you think. I'm sorry in advance if what I've said is mentally retarded -- cuz ... I dunno it could be :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
It’s only rape if an inkwell does it

Rape is worse for a man than woman, since the vagina naturally lubricates itself, meanwhile a man's asshole does not. Also vagina is meant for sex, an ass isn't

How would you get the b0ner then? Also most foids typically desire a man to dominate them during sex.
I had previously read about a man being raped in a scenario like that, but it was a couple years ago. I dunno man, for me, if you touch my dick it's gonna get hard lol -- for example, I'm not gay, but that doesn't mean that technically I couldn't get off if someone put my dick in a gay man's ass. At some point rubbing is gonna cause erection and perhaps eventually ejaculation even if I've got no attraction to the person in question -- especially if I haven't cum for awhile.

That's how it pretty much seems to me as well, yeah. Helpful comment mate

I had previously read about a man being raped in a scenario like that, but it was a couple years ago. I dunno man, for me, if you touch my dick it's gonna get hard lol -- for example, I'm not gay, but that doesn't mean that technically I couldn't get off if someone put my dick in a gay man's ass.
i get the point you are trying to make but you need to be really careful about saying stuff like this especially when you have 60 posts jfl

Exactly. If anything its a minor inconvenience to them. You're definitely right.

Its important to note that many of them use rape as a way to win every argument. They bring it up in almost every conversation that they think they're losing leverage on.

For example.

A guy mentions a fact about women being less likely to be the target of violence than a male. The women brings up her rape experience (as a way to sway the conversation in her favor) and adds no statistics, charts, or numbers other than her own emotional experience, but still wins the argument, as anything said against her is seen as disrespectful.

A lot of women lie about being raped too. Im sure we've all seen how women have used rape accusations to destroy a mans reputation.

Im convinced that rape is blown out of proportion as a way to give women leverage and shame men, because not getting raped is pretty simple if you apply common sense.

If you know you're a weak prey gender, stop going out at night, stop drinking with men you don't know, stop dressing like a whore and have some self respect, stop dating abusive men etc. But asking a female to do any of these is like trying to throw a horse off a cliff.
My own mother does what you're describing there -- "using it to win an argument" (news flash she was never raped she just claims she was for the sympathy/attention/to end arguments that are totally unrelated lol).

She was a horrible influence on her kids (bluepilled me hard) and now literally all of my sisters claim they were "raped" it's a joke. I've literally been there over time as their stories warp and change then they bounce them off each other and it escalates, it's horrifying. More people than you might think make up "tragic" stories about their past in order to farm sympathy/attention/respect from seems to me.

> "Im convinced that rape is blown out of proportion as a way to give women leverage and shame men, because not getting raped is pretty simple if you apply common sense."
I'm inclined to agree with that assessment, yeah.

> "If you know you're a weak prey gender, stop going out at night, stop drinking with men you don't know, stop dressing like a whore and have some self respect, stop dating abusive men etc. But asking a female to do any of these is like trying to throw a horse off a cliff."
In that LeRedditTM thread I replied with earlier those women are claiming most rape happens from people you're close to/close to home or whatever so they claim those scenarios you're describing are "irrelevant" -- no citation was provided though so it could just be more goal post moving hogwash...

Womenhaterape

Yeah, I can see where you're coming from mate. I was reading this garbage thread on LeRedditTM on one of those rage-fuel feminist subs where they were strawmanning the tar out of people who say dressing like a whore raises your risk of attracting unwanted advances. There was ONE voice of semi-reason I saw there calling it out that was downvoted into oblivion (of course):
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskFeminists/comments/kmjrzg/what_should_be_the_response_to_those/ghh2o39?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Women want to dress seductively in order to attract the highest value males that they can -- this much is clear. They also want to do this to better manipulate men since men who are attracted to you will usually help you/do you favors because they see the chance at sex.

It is a fact that dressing seductively/showing your tits and ass/etc will arouse men -- at least men that find you attractive (men have pretty low standards going off dating statistics). Some of these men will want to have sex with you and some of those men may try to rape you if they can. This probably wouldn't occur if they were dressed in an Islamic style burka of course, but then women would lose a big advantage since they could not as easily attract high value mates and not as easily manipulate men. That's how it seems to me anyway so instead of altering how they dress to not arouse men instead they seek to control and punish men for acting on their sexual impulses as it's what's in their best self-interest.

What they don't want is for men who get aroused by their sexual appearance to make physical advances they don't agree to (though they often still leverage that arousal response from betas/simps to get favors/stuff of course -- they deny this obviously, but I don't care anymore -- I am so weary of the dishonesty and the incongruity between their stated motives and actual motives, but I'm getting off topic...).

I guess I just see it as, if I was raped against my will, would it be unpleasant? Sure -- I concede that. Would it destroy my life and psyche forever like we're led to believe it does to female victims? No -- no I don't believe it would and to say it would and put it above or on par with murder for example strikes me as very hyperbolic. It seems to me that western women are pretty spoiled (and usually get what they want) to be honest, but maybe that's just my own anecdotal observation and experience I don't even know anymore man. Feels like I'm going crazy sometimes my own perceptions being so very very different from everybody else's.

Jesus christ i can't express how based this is.

Neutron star density IQ. Good read man

Gg

My own mother does what you're describing there -- "using it to win an argument" (news flash she was never raped she just claims she was for the sympathy/attention/to end arguments that are totally unrelated lol).

She was a horrible influence on her kids (bluepilled me hard) and now literally all of my sisters claim they were "raped" it's a joke. I've literally been there over time as their stories warp and change then they bounce them off each other and it escalates, it's horrifying. More people than you might think make up "tragic" stories about their past in order to farm sympathy/attention/respect from seems to me.

> "Im convinced that rape is blown out of proportion as a way to give women leverage and shame men, because not getting raped is pretty simple if you apply common sense."
I'm inclined to agree with that assessment, yeah.

> "If you know you're a weak prey gender, stop going out at night, stop drinking with men you don't know, stop dressing like a whore and have some self respect, stop dating abusive men etc. But asking a female to do any of these is like trying to throw a horse off a cliff."
In that LeRedditTM thread I replied with earlier those women are claiming most rape happens from people you're close to/close to home or whatever so they claim those scenarios you're describing are "irrelevant" -- no citation was provided though so it could just be more goal post moving hogwash...
I wish I could say I'm surprised that your mother and sisters use the rape excuse, but honestly I can't be anymore.

Women literally cannot get enough if the validation, sympathy, and attention that comes with being a fake victim

Last edited:
Rape is worse for a man than woman, since the vagina naturally lubricates itself, meanwhile a man's asshole does not. Also vagina is meant for sex, an ass isn't
Hadn't even thought of that -- yeah, gettin Shawshank style ass raped would be a lot more painful.
i get the point you are trying to make but you need to be really careful about saying stuff like this especially when you have 60 posts jfl
Thanks for the heads-up, but I had hoped a forum like this would be a refuge from the crippling censorship and taboos of other mainstream forums. Think about this thread title for example -- this thread could probably not exist as written on another platform. Same thing for that comment, I'm trying to say it how it really is/I'm trying to answer his question with the real answer and examples to articulate what I mean -- if the direct appraoch there is too grating for people here then I honestly have no idea if there's anywhere for it at all. I do appreciate what you're saying though, thanks mate.

Last edited:
Hadn't even thought of that -- yeah, gettin Shawshank style ass raped would be a lot more painful.

Thanks for the heads-up, but I had hoped a forum like this would be a refuge from the crippling censorship and taboos of other mainstream forums. Think about this thread title for example -- this thread could probably not exist as written on another platform. Same thing for that comment, I'm trying to say it how it really is/I'm trying to answer his question with the real answer and examples to articulate what I mean -- if the direct appraoch there is too grating for people here then I honestly have no idea if there's anywhere for it at all. I do appreciate what you're saying though, thanks mate.
you just need to be careful about saying anything that sounds gay. mods are pretty strict about that

It’s only rape if an inkwell does it
Lotta truth in that, yeah -- these days though I'd be afraid that even Chad himself could get falsely accused if after the fact the woman "reconsiders" what happened. Seems to me there can be a pretty fine line between what's just being confident assertive dominant sex (especially if the two people are already "close") VS rape -- if two people are married for example, it's my position that the man should have access to sex with his wife at reasonable intervals/frequency. If she declines and it's been months what's this fella gonna do? If his wife won't fuck him and he forces it he'll get jailed for rape. If his wife won't fuck him and he divorces her he'll lose his kids and all his money. I guess if it's legal in one's country he could get prostitutes, but you really shouldn't have to do that and if you do your wife might divorce you and you'll still lose everything. I'm not a religious man, but honestly the more time passes the more I start to think Islam has been based about women all along.
you just need to be careful about saying anything that sounds gay. mods are pretty strict about that
Ah, gotcha -- thanks mate, my bad then. To clarify unequivocally then, I am 110% straight.

Last edited:
Jesus christ i can't express how based this is.

Neutron star density IQ. Good read man

View attachment 389609

I wish I could say I'm surprised that your mother and sisters use the rape excuse, but honestly I can't be anymore.

Women literally cannot get enough if the validation, sympathy, and attention that comes with being a fake victim
Thanks mate, appreciate it :feelsokman: I hear you fren, I hear you

Having sex with someone you're not attracted to wow what a nightmare poor sluts
Rape as a male is obviously worse

Last edited:
Women hate rape for what it is, forced unconsensual sex. The thing is, women use this word against certain men. Those certain men tend to be considered sexually unattractive by said women, which means she would never willingly copulate with said man out of her own free will, which makes it unconsensual. Women know quite well that the only thing they have worth of value to a man, is their pussy, and ability to produce a child thereby pass on his genes to the next generation. Which is why she doesn't want to just give away her only valuable thing to just any man, but to one that she considers physically attractive enough to mate with.

Women when they get older obviously lower their standards simply because they can't pull chads the same anymore as those chads are now going after the more recent incoming fresh faced early 20's hot girls, that her old used up cunt use to be able to pull but now cant anymore. At this time they tend to SETTLE for their looksmatch betabuxx and marry him. Reminder, she isnt physically attracted to her betabuxx, and this relationship they have going is basically like a business transaction. In return for financial security, a roof over their heads, and enough resources to provide for her and the children, she will allow the betabuxx man to make use of her pussy for once a month with her obligatory starfish sex (and its come to a point now, where your modern day entitled woman who settled for their betabuxx cant even muster up enough courage or grit to give their obligatory starfish sex to their betabuxx husbands, ending up in dead beadrooms between the two which will inevitable fizzle out into her having affairs with other men she does find sexually attractive behind her husbands back while leaching off her betabuxx husband like a parasite).

So basically women hate rape, because in their mind a rapist is usually a physically average or even unattractive male (both women dont find physically attractive, remember only the top 20%), forcing himself on to her and taking away the only thing of value she has, while she gets nothing in return from this random person, no money, no resources, no nothing.

You might be thinking ok, but what about the rapists that are physically attractive, what do women think about them. Just fucking lol, well look for yourself why dont you.

Literal fucking groupies for serial killers and rapists, him i wonder why...

I wonder, if gigachads like chris hemsworth or henry caville started hitting on these women and started initiating intamacy out of nowhere, would they still be called rapists? No, because it would be consensual simply because they are physically attractive and women would willingly go along with it. Ugly- Average guys get called rapists, but chads and gigachads? More like surprise sex.

Last edited:
I had previously read about a man being raped in a scenario like that, but it was a couple years ago. I dunno man, for me, if you touch my dick it's gonna get hard lol -- for example, I'm not gay, but that doesn't mean that technically I couldn't get off if someone put my dick in a gay man's ass. At some point rubbing is gonna cause erection and perhaps eventually ejaculation even if I've got no attraction to the person in question -- especially if I haven't cum for awhile.

That's how it pretty much seems to me as well, yeah. Helpful comment mate

Faggot :banhammer::banhammer:

He needs to be banned!

Why do you want faggots on this sites?:feelsseriously:

Faggot :banhammer::banhammer:

He needs to be banned!

Why do you want faggots on this sites?:feelsseriously:
ngl the shit sounded really sus but im pretty sure it was just a really bad analogy :feelskek: give him a chance ngl

ngl the shit sounded really sus but im pretty sure it was just a really bad analogy :feelskek: give him a chance ngl

:feelsseriously: :banhammer:

Only thing sus is you right now

Most women have a rape fantasy, so I guess not very bad.

Women hate rape for what it is, forced unconsensual sex. The thing is, women use this word against certain men. Those certain men tend to be considered sexually unattractive by said women, which means she would never willingly copulate with said man out of her own free will, which makes it unconsensual. Women know quite well that the only thing they have worth of value to a man, is their pussy, and ability to produce a child thereby pass on his genes to the next generation. Which is why she doesn't want to just give away her only valuable thing to just any man, but to one that she considers physically attractive enough to mate with.

Women when they get older obviously lower their standards simply because they can't pull chads the same anymore as those chads are now going after the more recent incoming fresh faced early 20's hot girls, that her old used up cunt use to be able to pull but now cant anymore. At this time they tend to SETTLE for their looksmatch betabuxx and marry him. Reminder, she isnt physically attracted to her betabuxx, and this relationship they have going is basically like a business transaction. In return for financial security, a roof over their heads, and enough resources to provide for her and the children, she will allow the betabuxx man to make use of her pussy for once a month with her obligatory starfish sex (and its come to a point now, where your modern day entitled woman who settled for their betabuxx cant even muster up enough courage or grit to give their obligatory starfish sex to their betabuxx husbands, ending up in dead beadrooms between the two which will inevitable fizzle out into her having affairs with other men she does find sexually attractive behind her husbands back while leaching off her betabuxx husband like a parasite).

So basically women hate rape, because in their mind a rapist is usually a physically average or even unattractive male (both women dont find physically attractive, remember only the top 20%), forcing himself on to her and taking away the only thing of value she has, while she gets nothing in return from this random person, no money, no resources, no nothing.

You might be thinking ok, but what about the rapists that are physically attractive, what do women think about them. Just fucking lol, well look for yourself why dont you.

Literal fucking groupies for serial killers and rapists, him i wonder why...

I wonder, if gigachads like chris hemsworth or henry caville started hitting on these women and started initiating intamacy out of nowhere, would they still be called rapists? No, because it would be consensual simply because they are physically attractive and women would willingly go along with it. Ugly- Average guys get called rapists, but chads and gigachads? More like surprise sex.
It warms my heart how based this forum is — well explained mate. You hit the nail on the head.

Talking to you guys is like the world and my perceptions that have always been met with rage and derision finally make sense. Thanks bros :)

i suppose it's not good, but its better than what we go through for sure

Most women have a rape fantasy, so I guess not very bad.
It is definitely strange to make heads or tails out of, yeah — most women have frequent rape fantasies looking at the studies yet rape is also the worst thing in world?

Only way I can put 2-and-2 together on that one is that they fantasize about being raped by giga-Chad/Henry Cavill but having sex with an average or sub average male they hate disgusts them?

Even for high end Chad now, I’d be afraid that post-sex they would throw you under the bus and then claim in hindsight that it was rape. Even if it was a “years later” thing like with all the Hollywood bigwigs.
i suppose it's not good, but its better than what we go through for sure
Agreed, seems to me sometimes that most women in the west live in a bubble and they would have a mental break down if they had to live as a low tier male. Honestly though — they really have no idea what it’s like comparatively and only seem to think about themselves/what’s best for them and their group. Women are pretty selfish on average seems to me. The irony of those feminist circlejerk subs and groups is that they think they’re better than us when they’re actually way way worse.
Yeah sorry about that, I probably could’ve thought up a better comparison, my bad.
:feelsseriously: :banhammer:

Only thing sus is you right now
Your point’s taken, my bad dude. To clarify, I’m straight, I was just trying to make a comparison to answer the other guys question.

Last edited:
most women have frequent rape fantasies looking at the studies yet rape is also the worst thing in world?
Fuck knows, that's foid logic for you - nice Avi btw, great film

I didn't read, but to answer the question, most women know their rapists so I'd wager it's a mere inconvenience. Imagine being so lazy that you can't even file a police report, that's the reason rape is underreported.

Heterosexual rape isn’t a bad thing at all. Homosexual rape is bad because that’s very gay

I don’t know

From a novel by Thierry Baudet, a Dutch right-wing politician and writer who occasionally says some pretty based stuff (which never fails to get the cucked media in this country up in arms):
You can ask any rapist about it as well. Disregarding all the flailing about and the superficial resistance: women react in an absolutely astounding way to such ruthless masculinity. In many cases they even cum, through fucking alone, without all that fumbling with the clit or all that endless kissing and caressing—in short, without the humiliating handiwork which a man in a relationship is obligated to perform. In the world of emancipation and human rights the vaginal orgasm is the exception—in the netherworld of crime it is a matter of course.

Can't be that bad considering I've been praying to get raped since I was a kid

Rape does not exist.
Consent is a societal construct just like gender identities.

Foids hate to get a dick shoved up them without getting asked about as much as a man hates to have a foid spread her legs for him.
Of course some of them may feel shame but the desire is there.
A hobby many foids have shared with me is they like to stroll around alone at night.
It's not their low iq that makes them do dumb shit like that, it's literally a desire to get raepd.
Foids just have a hard time to fulfil that desire within a crammed society where every dumb simp will jump in to the "rescue" and in a society that tries to shame you for having such fantasies.

I'm sure the unknown even excites them. To not know what the man does to them and to be completely at his whim.
Reality and fantasies are not that different. The more someone repeats something in their fantasy, the more your mind gets accustomed and wants to carry it outward into action. At some point the person may really do it. And most foid sexual content they read is rape themed.

If a man gets raped it is the same situation. They will be like "oh no i got a free fuck how shall I ever recover? Anyway..."

From a novel by Thierry Baudet, a Dutch right-wing politician and writer who occasionally says some pretty based stuff (which never fails to get the cucked media in this country up in arms):
I’m stunned to see someone so based present Western European politics. Go team Dutch, yeah I’m not surprised the media/women react to the based truth like you’re describing.
Fuck knows, that's foid logic for you - nice Avi btw, great film
Thanks, great book and film I think — I was pretty surprised the film turned out as well as it did.
Can't be that bad considering I've been praying to get raped since I was a kid
Lmao, well, it certainly is fascinating how the sex deprived (us) and those who are overwhelmed with options (women) see things differently that’s for sure.
Rape does not exist.
Consent is a societal construct just like gender identities.

Foids hate to get a dick shoved up them without getting asked about as much as a man hates to have a foid spread her legs for him.
Of course some of them may feel shame but the desire is there.
A hobby many foids have shared with me is they like to stroll around alone at night.
It's not their low iq that makes them do dumb shit like that, it's literally a desire to get raepd.
Foids just have a hard time to fulfil that desire within a crammed society where every dumb simp will jump in to the "rescue" and in a society that tries to shame you for having such fantasies.

I'm sure the unknown even excites them. To not know what the man does to them and to be completely at his whim.
Reality and fantasies are not that different. The more someone repeats something in their fantasy, the more your mind gets accustomed and wants to carry it outward into action. At some point the person may really do it. And most foid sexual content they read is rape themed.

If a man gets raped it is the same situation. They will be like "oh no i got a free fuck how shall I ever recover? Anyway..."
Your point about consent being a societal construct is based af. “Consent” has been put on this pedestal (only for women of course), but people are such hypocrites — I never consented to all kinds of shit I have to endure (same for all of you I expect) the difference being nobody fucking cares because I’m not a woman — seems to me consent only matters to women when it benefits them.

Last edited:
I had a dream I was raped once. It wasn't pleasant but it wasn't nearly as bad as it's made out to be. Women have fantasies of rape. Nobody has fantasies of dying in a war.

High IQ. The fact that it's blown out of proportion also self-perpetuates the cycle. It's like how when a child falls and gets a scrape — they will look to their adult before responding. If the adult makes a big deal of it, the child cries like there's no tomorrow. If the adult stays calm, the child does, too.

Considering over half of females fantasize about it, it can't be that bad

I wANT to be "raped'
By a female.
And they dont kill me or hurt me.
Just pleasure my penis
Thanks

A sensation of being incel, is a lot worse than the sensation a foid get when raped

Well written!

i was raped by 10 stacies yesterday, it was so awful bro they sucked my dick and rode it without my consent :(

It's pretty obvious by now that women are all about the freedom to do whatever they want, without having to consider accountability, reason, or responsibility.
They've become LITERALLY insanely entitled. "Don't tell women not to dress provocatively, tell men not to rape!" is pure insanity. It's obvious what "don't dress like a whore" means, they just don't like what they are being told and so change the subject and gaslight. Rapists will always exist. Criminals will always exist. Western women have become so damned entitled they think they can instruct people who, if were capable of or desired to listen in the first place, wouldn't be rapists.
They are sheltered and living in a safety bubble. I wish men would stop the bullshit and tell them to go get raped and see how much saying "rape is wrong!" rhetoric helps them then.

This is stupid sex only feels good when you want it
20201118 103139

Considering over half of females fantasize about it, it can't be that bad
Fantasize about chad rape ...not rape from all men