Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How bad of an experience is being raped?

Being raped isn't a big deal. You get unwanted sex for a couple of minutes and more often than not he doesn't kill you.

People make rape out to be worse than murder, worse than fighting in a war, but then its the fantasy of like half the population of women, so it makes you wonder.

It doens't seem like women care much about being raped though, because if they did they wouldn't be flaunting their goods out for everyone to see, thus attracting a rapist.

You'd think that it would be common sense to not dress up like a whore every day and so you don't catch the potential attention of a rapist. But women are pretty retarded, so you can't really feel bad for some random whore wearing a skin tight sundress who gets drunk off her ass and raped.
this if chads rapes a women its okay if i rape i get 21 to life wish lolis would rape me

I didn't read, but to answer the question, most women know their rapists so I'd wager it's a mere inconvenience. Imagine being so lazy that you can't even file a police report, that's the reason rape is underreported.
JFL alot of women are way too scared to report rape for fear of public scorn ....doubt it's laziness ....udk being forcefully penetrated and assaulted doesn't seem like a mere inconvenience
Rape does not exist.
Consent is a societal construct just like gender identities.

Foids hate to get a dick shoved up them without getting asked about as much as a man hates to have a foid spread her legs for him.
Of course some of them may feel shame but the desire is there.
A hobby many foids have shared with me is they like to stroll around alone at night.
It's not their low iq that makes them do dumb shit like that, it's literally a desire to get raepd.
Foids just have a hard time to fulfil that desire within a crammed society where every dumb simp will jump in to the "rescue" and in a society that tries to shame you for having such fantasies.

I'm sure the unknown even excites them. To not know what the man does to them and to be completely at his whim.
Reality and fantasies are not that different. The more someone repeats something in their fantasy, the more your mind gets accustomed and wants to carry it outward into action. At some point the person may really do it. And most foid sexual content they read is rape themed.

If a man gets raped it is the same situation. They will be like "oh no i got a free fuck how shall I ever recover? Anyway..."
:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: wtf are you even saying

This is stupid sex only feels good when you want itView attachment 392338

Fantasize about chad rape ...not rape from all men
Totally, thats why women orgasm when they get raped.

20201118 103139

Totally, thats why women orgasm when they get raped.

View attachment 392346
Screenshot 20210105 155554 Chrome

A foid orgasming is pretty rare during sex ...let alone rape...and that rape claim seems pretty unsubstantiated...Its hard to imagine a foid organizing when being assaulted and forcefully penetrated

Considering rape is in the top 5 fantasy of a foid I doubt that
Rape by Chad and its usually dom play ..not...necessarily assault...Its asinine to assume that all foids want to be raped and forcefully penetrated ..assaulted and beaten

Being raped isn't a big deal. You get unwanted sex for a couple of minutes and more often than not he doesn't kill you.

People make rape out to be worse than murder, worse than fighting in a war, but then its the fantasy of like half the population of women, so it makes you wonder.

It doens't seem like women care much about being raped though, because if they did they wouldn't be flaunting their goods out for everyone to see, thus attracting a rapist.

You'd think that it would be common sense to not dress up like a whore every day and so you don't catch the potential attention of a rapist. But women are pretty retarded, so you can't really feel bad for some random whore wearing a skin tight sundress who gets drunk off her ass and raped.

4 stars and you've joined like 15 days ago:feelsbaton:

This has been a very informative discussion actually — thanks boyos

I always wondered this. People think it’s worse than murder. It’s unpleasant probably, but not 20 years in prison and castrate them publicly type shit. Its not even half as bad as that...
And also of course because it’s a crime that mostly affects women. Men are too beta and are always catering to women’s feelings. If rape affected both men and women equally, we would see a more considerate punishment for the crime.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I love how they use the "No wonder you're single!" Argument.

When their personality detectors malfunction and they get beat up by their partner they'll then expect the taxpayers to bail them out, burdening the criminal justice system.

I always wondered this. People think it’s worse than murder. It’s unpleasant probably, but not 20 years in prison and castrate them publicly type shit. Its not even half as bad as that...
And also of course because it’s a crime that mostly affects women. Men are too beta and are always catering to women’s feelings. If rape affected both men and women equally, we would see a more considerate punishment for the crime.
I hear you mate, well put

lmao we did it boyos
They hate when you speak the truth.

Unfortunately for them i don't care.

I love how they use the "No wonder you're single!" Argument.

Yeah, women can totally sense what you anonymously say online. That makes so much sense. Stay seething cunts.

View attachment 403083
It's funny because Chad can say anything even horrific things and still get laid/relationships -- Chadfish tests have demonstrated that blatantly. So, they're statement that "no wonder why they don't have a gf" is demonstrably false. These people should read blackpill science studies instead of huffing their own farts.
When their personality detectors malfunction and they get beat up by their partner they'll then expect the taxpayers to bail them out, burdening the criminal justice system.
good point mate

Last edited:
Exactly. If anything its a minor inconvenience to them. You're definitely right.

Its important to note that many of them use rape as a way to win every argument. They bring it up in almost every conversation that they think they're losing leverage on.

For example.

A guy mentions a fact about women being less likely to be the target of violence than a male. The women brings up her rape experience (as a way to sway the conversation in her favor) and adds no statistics, charts, or numbers other than her own emotional experience, but still wins the argument, as anything said against her is seen as disrespectful.

A lot of women lie about being raped too. Im sure we've all seen how women have used rape accusations to destroy a mans reputation.

Im convinced that rape is blown out of proportion as a way to give women leverage and shame men, because not getting raped is pretty simple if you apply common sense.

If you know you're a weak prey gender, stop going out at night, stop drinking with men you don't know, stop dressing like a whore and have some self respect, stop dating abusive men etc. But asking a female to do any of these is like trying to throw a horse off a cliff.

Most women would choose to get raped than murdered.

And in movies murder is everywhere but rape is not.

Most women would choose to get raped than murdered.

And in movies murder is everywhere but rape is not.
It is very strange how in American media at least violence is A-OK (at least violence against men lol) but sexual content makes Muricans lose their minds and especially rape content and the like means a billion tumblrinas are going to write nonsense articles about “muh womens being oppressed hurr durr”.
this if chads rapes a women its okay if i rape i get 21 to life wish lolis would rape me
There is definitely a double standard at play yeah — see that citation in the OP for example. The sex gap for prison/legal punishment is 6 times bigger than the race one and men are punished much more severely than women for the same crimes even accounting for prior history and all that jazz.

One way people resolve is to say that women should be punished equally and not given special treatment as they often are — this is true.

However the alternative would be that how women are treated (with leniency comparatively) better reflects how bad the crime actually was and their punishment level is the one we should use for men — e.g. people think it’s not a big deal if a man gets raped so therefore it shouldn’t be a big deal when women get raped either. In any case, it’s the double standard which is ridiculous and it’s an issue that basically only fucks over men since women can get sex the whenever they want and control sex/relationships in the western world generally.

Women want the system to favor them and currently it does. Let me ask, why am I expected to care about what’s best for women when they very clearly do not give too fucks for the needs of men? If they’re going to be selfish cunts then so should men.

Like gymcelled pointed out earlier, women’s problems are men’s dreams — flip around most of the things they usually bitch about and men usually would welcome such a state of affairs were our positions reversed.

Last edited:
Women hate rape for what it is, forced unconsensual sex. The thing is, women use this word against certain men. Those certain men tend to be considered sexually unattractive by said women, which means she would never willingly copulate with said man out of her own free will, which makes it unconsensual. Women know quite well that the only thing they have worth of value to a man, is their pussy, and ability to produce a child thereby pass on his genes to the next generation. Which is why she doesn't want to just give away her only valuable thing to just any man, but to one that she considers physically attractive enough to mate with.

Women when they get older obviously lower their standards simply because they can't pull chads the same anymore as those chads are now going after the more recent incoming fresh faced early 20's hot girls, that her old used up cunt use to be able to pull but now cant anymore. At this time they tend to SETTLE for their looksmatch betabuxx and marry him. Reminder, she isnt physically attracted to her betabuxx, and this relationship they have going is basically like a business transaction. In return for financial security, a roof over their heads, and enough resources to provide for her and the children, she will allow the betabuxx man to make use of her pussy for once a month with her obligatory starfish sex (and its come to a point now, where your modern day entitled woman who settled for their betabuxx cant even muster up enough courage or grit to give their obligatory starfish sex to their betabuxx husbands, ending up in dead beadrooms between the two which will inevitable fizzle out into her having affairs with other men she does find sexually attractive behind her husbands back while leaching off her betabuxx husband like a parasite).

So basically women hate rape, because in their mind a rapist is usually a physically average or even unattractive male (both women dont find physically attractive, remember only the top 20%), forcing himself on to her and taking away the only thing of value she has, while she gets nothing in return from this random person, no money, no resources, no nothing.

You might be thinking ok, but what about the rapists that are physically attractive, what do women think about them. Just fucking lol, well look for yourself why dont you.

Literal fucking groupies for serial killers and rapists, him i wonder why...

I wonder, if gigachads like chris hemsworth or henry caville started hitting on these women and started initiating intamacy out of nowhere, would they still be called rapists? No, because it would be consensual simply because they are physically attractive and women would willingly go along with it. Ugly- Average guys get called rapists, but chads and gigachads? More like surprise sex.
LOL, RICHARD RAMIREZ
By the time of the trial, Ramirez had fans who were writing him letters and paying him visits.[120] Beginning in 1985, Doreen Lioy[121] wrote him nearly 75 letters during his incarceration. In 1988, Ramirez proposed to Lioy, and on October 3, 1996, they were married in California's San Quentin State Prison.[122] For many years before Ramirez's death, Lioy stated that she would commit suicide when Ramirez was executed. However, Lioy eventually left Ramirez in 2009 after DNA confirmed he had raped and murdered 9-year-old Mei Leung.[123] By the time of his death in 2013, Ramirez was engaged to Christine Lee, a 23-year-old writer.

I dunno, havent been raped bi neither a foid nor Tyrone in da big house.
Dont drop the soap boyos.

Go to jail and find out

Women hate rape for what it is, forced unconsensual sex. The thing is, women use this word against certain men. Those certain men tend to be considered sexually unattractive by said women, which means she would never willingly copulate with said man out of her own free will, which makes it unconsensual. Women know quite well that the only thing they have worth of value to a man, is their pussy, and ability to produce a child thereby pass on his genes to the next generation. Which is why she doesn't want to just give away her only valuable thing to just any man, but to one that she considers physically attractive enough to mate with.

Women when they get older obviously lower their standards simply because they can't pull chads the same anymore as those chads are now going after the more recent incoming fresh faced early 20's hot girls, that her old used up cunt use to be able to pull but now cant anymore. At this time they tend to SETTLE for their looksmatch betabuxx and marry him. Reminder, she isnt physically attracted to her betabuxx, and this relationship they have going is basically like a business transaction. In return for financial security, a roof over their heads, and enough resources to provide for her and the children, she will allow the betabuxx man to make use of her pussy for once a month with her obligatory starfish sex (and its come to a point now, where your modern day entitled woman who settled for their betabuxx cant even muster up enough courage or grit to give their obligatory starfish sex to their betabuxx husbands, ending up in dead beadrooms between the two which will inevitable fizzle out into her having affairs with other men she does find sexually attractive behind her husbands back while leaching off her betabuxx husband like a parasite).

So basically women hate rape, because in their mind a rapist is usually a physically average or even unattractive male (both women dont find physically attractive, remember only the top 20%), forcing himself on to her and taking away the only thing of value she has, while she gets nothing in return from this random person, no money, no resources, no nothing.

You might be thinking ok, but what about the rapists that are physically attractive, what do women think about them. Just fucking lol, well look for yourself why dont you.

Literal fucking groupies for serial killers and rapists, him i wonder why...

I wonder, if gigachads like chris hemsworth or henry caville started hitting on these women and started initiating intamacy out of nowhere, would they still be called rapists? No, because it would be consensual simply because they are physically attractive and women would willingly go along with it. Ugly- Average guys get called rapists, but chads and gigachads? More like surprise sex.
High IQ/lotta valid observation in that
LOL, RICHARD RAMIREZ
By the time of the trial, Ramirez had fans who were writing him letters and paying him visits.[120] Beginning in 1985, Doreen Lioy[121] wrote him nearly 75 letters during his incarceration. In 1988, Ramirez proposed to Lioy, and on October 3, 1996, they were married in California's San Quentin State Prison.[122] For many years before Ramirez's death, Lioy stated that she would commit suicide when Ramirez was executed. However, Lioy eventually left Ramirez in 2009 after DNA confirmed he had raped and murdered 9-year-old Mei Leung.[123] By the time of his death in 2013, Ramirez was engaged to Christine Lee, a 23-year-old writer.
Wow

As a male it must feel horrible because you feel pain and humiliation (something the vast majority of men aren't into) + it's sex against your sexual orientation in most cases. Not to mention how passive anal sex is the most certain way of getting an STD.

As a foid, they probably have the orgasm of their lives and then feel bad about the fact they're dumb, masochistic pieces of shit.

for foids some men have very thin or small dicks so not bad at all.