Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How big are your wrists?

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
Mine are a pathetic 6" and 6.3"

6.5" whats normal size? First time I have measured them.

Is this circumference?

6.3 it never began

Never measured them but they look small af

6 inches exact both hands

almost as wide as my nose lmao
wristcels are fucked unless they work out.

thin af and very weak looking

6.5 inches, the smallest the men's watch I wanted tightened was 7 inches so I had to get this shitty unisex one!

They're really slim, especially for my height and pot belly. Wristcel reporting in.

The worst part is that my dad has bulky, thick forearms. I came after my mother on this.

Left 9", Right 10.5"

That's circumference not whatever you're doing.

Mine are 7 inches kek.

Inb4 Chad out

Left 9", Right 10.5"

That's circumference not whatever you're doing.
Damn, are you measuring your biceps? That is INSANE for wrists.

Not sure,but they look like a child's.

Damn, are you measuring your biceps? That is INSANE for wrists.
8" is considered small. I think you're measuring wrong. Or you're just all genetic shit.

My right wrist is abnormally large due to excessive tennis, exercising and scar tissue.

5.5 inches/ 14cm. I have never seen any male have as small wrists as me and in my teens they were WAY smaller! I also wore sweatbands around my wrists because I couldn´t stand looking at them

5.5 inches/ 14cm. I have never seen any male have as small wrists as me and in my teens they were WAY smaller! I also wore sweatbands around my wrists because I couldn´t stand looking at them
me either i rarely see a male as small as me frame wise

Mine is actually so small that when I reach around my wrist with thumb and middle finger I can snap my fingers and make a sound

me either i rarely see a male as small as me frame wise
Interesting I thought I was alone. I have a very small bone structure. How old are you? Here is a picture of my arms as 15 years old

Skinny arms

Not my wrists but you get the point. Here is another one, my arm is the one on the left
My arm on left

Your wrist doesn´t look small at all. It looks normal, mine is small as shit even though I am 24 now
it is / i can wrap both my thumb and pinky around it using the adjacent hand

6.5 or 6.8-9, depending how i hold my hand out, both sides.

8" is considered small. I think you're measuring wrong. Or you're just all genetic shit.

My right wrist is abnormally large due to excessive tennis, exercising and scar tissue.

I am calling bullshit

8 inch wrists is like 1-2 % of the total population. Most males are around 6'5- 7 inches on average. I've seen people with 9-10 inch wrists but it's extremely rare.

Furthermore your wrists can't grow from excessive tennis and exercising.

Look up US marine corps Anthropometric database

Last edited:
I am calling bullshit

8 inch wrists is like 1-2 % of the total population. Most males are around 6'5- 7 inches on average. I've seen people with 9-10 inch wrists but it's extremely rare.

Furthermore your wrists can't grow from excessive tennis and exercising.

Look up US marine corps Anthropometric database
I think it might have had some effect if he's been doing it since he was a child but it wouldn't do anything if he's an adult.

i measured my wrist awhile back and compared to whats average and i was slightly below average.

7.9" (~20cm)
Rubber braces have always been too tight.

I am not sure but I have pretty small wrists and big hands

I can do that too. with over 0.5cm of excess room between my wrist and my pinky/thumb

LOL, I can actually put my thumb OVER my little finger. I have legit the smallest wrists here.

LOL, I can actually put my thumb OVER my little finger. I have legit the smallest wrists here.
I can do that too. Past my littlefingers nail

Sorry I might have explained it wrong with the 0.5cm. But I guess it´s easier to say that when I put my thumb over my little finger it goes past the nail

6" wristlet reporting in. My left wrist is below 6" in bone structure and my hands are literally child sized, again with the left hand being smaller for some reason. Sometimes I even get handmogged by 11-12 year old kids.

6" wristlet reporting in. My left wrist is below 6" in bone structure and my hands are literally child sized, again with the left hand being smaller for some reason. Sometimes I even get handmogged by 11-12 year old kids.
I hear you. I have often said that my hands look like the size of a 10 year old girl´s

wtf lol just thought of you like one of those grey aliens XD

6"

also can the supposed 10.5" wrist guy provide pictures

5.5 - 6 inches. I hate having small wrists.

interesting, I've always considered my wrists to be extremely small by any standards at ~7.1", but apparently it,s not the case judging by this table. I wonder how extremely high BMI impacts wrist size (i.e. how much of my 7" is just fat)