Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How Bluepillers argument of: "Incels are not bad looking" just proves our point

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
The premise is that we are not bad looking and its down to our personalities and ideology. Yes some users here are not bad looking but we don't have a single member who has ever been or can be called good looking. Notice we don't have any Chad's?

They are simply stating the blackpill. Whereas average looking guys could previously get girlfriends now it's just a Chad dating roulette with average looking guys either have to be much wealthier to compensate or rot.

I look like shit. Many users who are confident enough show their faces online are low-tier normies. I am brutally mogged by most other people even in this community.

I look like shit. Many users who are confident enough show their faces online are low-tier normies. I am brutally mogged by most other people even in this community.
Same I’m ugly as fuck despite being blonde with blue eyes. Even Nordid phenotypes can look like shit.

It's funny when IT say "I've seen some incels' faces and they aren't even that bad"

Where? Where have you seen their faces?

The only ppl revealing their faces are low tier normies or ppl who aren't actually incels on looksmax.org

I've only ever seen like 2 incel faces who aren't public about their appearence who only very few have seen and most of the incels who are public aren't even incels

<---- I think I look alright. Never dated however.

The premise is that we are not bad looking and its down to our personalities and ideology. Yes some users here are not bad looking but we don't have a single member who has ever been or can be called good looking. Notice we don't have any Chad's?

They are simply stating the blackpill. Whereas average looking guys could previously get girlfriends now it's just a Chad dating roulette with average looking guys either have to be much wealthier to compensate or rot.

Everyone is just going to cry about their ugliness, but I've had the same thought as you. From a rhetorical standpoint, it is a stupid argument to make because it is more supportive of the blackpill thesis than the bluepill one.

ye they just prove the blackpill with the statement "incels are not bad looking". If looks didnt matter at all for incels getting a gf/getting laid, why would they even talk about how incels look. it makes no sense at all.

High iq. I’m below average but it’s a subtle blackpill In saying not all incels are ugly cause average guys can’t rlly get foids anymore thanks to radical foids rights. @Personalityinkwell

High iq. I’m below average but it’s a subtle blackpill In saying not all incels are ugly cause average guys can’t rlly get foids anymore thanks to radical foids rights. @Personalityinkwell
pretty much. they cherrypick the average looking incels to stereotype all incels as normie tier

Many users who are confident enough show their faces online are low-tier normies.
yep. people who are genuinely ugly usually don't want to show off their appearance

Not bad looking which is to imply that if the subject WAS bad looking then that's an issue yet looks don't matter, check & mate mother lovers.

I'm a deformed ethnic.

yep. people who are genuinely ugly usually don't want to show off their appearance
It's funny no one has considered there might be selection bias involved

I’m currently PSL 4 at best. Being eyecel is brutal and no fucking fat loss can change it