Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can a male even increase his value? Let's say the bluepillers are right and we need to work on ourselves, there's just not much you can do anyway.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
There are things you can improve, but tbh nothing seems really impactful, there's nothing that can really increase your value considerably if you really work at it. And it's a gamble too sometimes.

Among the things that come to mind are: you can work out. Admittedly your body will never look like the dudes on the youtube or instagram or whatever cause they either use steroids and/or work out for hours every day, but with great effort it will at least look better than when you don't work out. I'll give the bluepillers this one, this is one way in which you can improve yourself. (won't get you pussy cause you'd still be ugly but that's not the immediate goal here, just self-improvement)

You can work harder at your job and generally try to improve your career. Now this one is problematic I think since hard work isn't really rewarded in today's world, it just means you'll get exploited, and only those with connections or those who kiss ass really well can get ahead. But with really hard work and also being smart, you can get a promotion or two. Though it would take going above and beyond, leaving you little time for anything else and also burning you out pretty fast. Doing this + anything else would be very hard.

What else? Idk, I guess you can get one of those hobbies that are supposed to attract women like learning guitar or poetry or whatever people do these days. But tbh if you're already an adult that's not likely, not only do you have little time to practice because you're at work all day and you come home tired, you won't really have as many chances to use these hobbies to attract women either.

Well, I can't really think of anything else. All these things require a lot of effort, energy, time, smarts and discipline. The worst is that even if you did pull all of these off it really wouldn't mean that much. Yeah you'd be better than now but not by much really. Tbh feels a bit unfair that males like us have to go through this much just to barely become of some average value. Meanwhile women can just exist. They're better than doing nothing, but I for one lack the Spartan willpower required to pull these off.

Last edited:
Translation of "increase your value": try to become more attractive, even If It is Impossible for majority of guys JFL.

Bluepillers don't even think in terms of value. That's mostly a red and blackpill. And the red and blackpill disagree on the source of the value and the malleability of it

Bluepillers believe you just have to be a good person at heart who smiles, never gives up etc. If you fail it's because deep down you're an evil person, you have bad intentions, you don't put yourself at there at all etc

Bluepillers think that beyond emotions and "justice", the only way you can fail is by failing at something extremely basic like hygiene and thus smelling bad. That's one of the very few scenarios that they can think of to explain why a good person with good intentions is failing

Your status is static. Looks = status. Unless you surgerymaxx (or win lottery), you can’t change your status.

Just work out bro

There's a whole blackpilled looksmaxxxing forum dedicated to this topic tbh.

Just work out bro

View attachment 360021

There's a whole blackpilled looksmaxxxing forum dedicated to this topic tbh.
I mean, I understand where they're coming from, an average person working out a lot would increase his SMV. And I guess even if you're ugly, if you work out you'll still be ugly and have a low SMV, but it's better than nothing I guess. But what these people don't understand is that working out doesn't make THAT much of a difference. Won't even mention the time, effort, energy, discipline required for these marginal improvements.

I mean, I understand where they're coming from, an average person working out a lot would increase his SMV. And I guess even if you're ugly, if you work out you'll still be ugly and have a low SMV, but it's better than nothing I guess. But what these people don't understand is that working out doesn't make THAT much of a difference. Won't even mention the time, effort, energy, discipline required for these marginal improvements.
People in my day to day life definitely started treating me better after I put some mass on. But it's more like ... going from someone who gets shit on to someone who gets basic respect for the most part? (tho still treated bad or weirdly at times) It's not like you go from outcast to social butterfly or popular guy

But of course it did NOTHING when it comes to girls. When you're too ugly or too short it doesn't work

Bluepillers don't even think in terms of value. That's mostly a red and blackpill. And the red and blackpill disagree on the source of the value and the malleability of it

Bluepillers believe you just have to be a good person at heart who smiles, never gives up etc. If you fail it's because deep down you're an evil person, you have bad intentions, you don't put yourself at there at all etc

Bluepillers think that beyond emotions and "justice", the only way you can fail is by failing at something extremely basic like hygiene and thus smelling bad. That's one of the very few scenarios that they can think of to explain why a good person with good intentions is failing
Damn, I haven't interacted with normal people much in the last few years. Do they really think like that? I guess they do, it's so easy for them to just live life without thinking about it too much, so they simplify these things in their mind. We're the ones who thought about it a lot since we're deprived, but for them they just wake up and go about their life. And even if they did put more thought into it, it's been so easy for them, then naturally it must be easy for everybody, and if it's not it's cause we're evil and people can sense it. And the more upset we are at how unfair it is, the more evil we seem.

All the thread is basically garbage tbh.
Your status is static. Looks = status. Unless you surgerymaxx (or win lottery), you can’t change your status.

People in my day to day life definitely started treating me better after I put some mass on. But it's more like ... going from someone who gets shit on to someone who gets basic respect for the most part? (tho still treated bad or weirdly at times) It's not like you go from outcast to social butterfly or popular guy

But of course it did NOTHING when it comes to girls. When you're too ugly or too short it doesn't work
Yeah, you're right on the money. SURE, working out a lot won't do nothing, it will change things a tiny bit. But it's nothing all that impactful, not sure if it's even worth all the trouble (except for the health benefits, those are worth more than gold). But it won't improve an SMV by much.

Damn, I haven't interacted with normal people much in the last few years. Do they really think like that? I guess they do, it's so easy for them to just live life without thinking about it too much, so they simplify these things in their mind. We're the ones who thought about it a lot since we're deprived, but for them they just wake up and go about their life. And even if they did put more thought into it, it's been so easy for them, then naturally it must be easy for everybody, and if it's not it's cause we're evil and people can sense it. And the more upset we are at how unfair it is, the more evil we seem.
Normies will also justify things with "luck". They say to incels "you just haven't met the right one yet", "you just haven't been lucky that's all", "you just haven't been looking in the right places"

Or they tell incels that they'll score later in life. Which is bullshit and just an easy way for them to dismiss your problems

All the thread is basically garbage tbh.
Your reading comprehension astounds me.
Normies will also justify things with "luck". They say to incels "you just haven't met the right one yet", "you just haven't been lucky that's all", "you just haven't been looking in the right places"

Or they tell incels that they'll score later in life. Which is bullshit and just an easy way for them to dismiss your problems
They don't care much, and even if they do care a bit, normies seem to live in a world of platitudes and superficial thinking. I'm not sure if they're even capable of thinking deeply about real issues, even therapists who are trained are total morons in the same way.

Last edited:
I think working out is good in it's own ways because I think it slows down aging.

Yeah, you're right on the money. SURE, working out a lot won't do nothing, it will change things a tiny bit. But it's nothing all that impactful, not sure if it's even worth all the trouble (except for the health benefits, those are worth more than gold). But it won't improve an SMV by much.
For me it was definitely worth it because I can't even imagine how much more i'd have suffered if the way people treat me hadn't improved

But even that isn't applicable to everyone. A 5ft3 guy will be treated like garbage regardless, i doubt lifting would do ANYTHING at all. So the lifting "advice" of blue and redpillers really is pure garbage.

I am getting surgery and doing PE (Penis Enlargement tactics)

most men don't do this. although its a very long process

Currently I am in conclusion that you must compensate your defects by increasing your charisma, which is such a gold females. Main tools, I believe are meditation, researching materials on sociology and evolutionary psychology (to understand femoid tribalistic monkey mind), try to practice your social skills even a little bit(so corny ikr), still meditation is the main one

Why do you always go in such long rants in your threads? Literally ALWAYS.

Your attention span is fucking insane.

Foids are attracted to genetic features that can’t be changed

Foids are attracted to genetic features that can’t be changed

This. Only dont be fat. And even then, some Chad genes are so pronounced, that being fat doesnt matter.

Increasing your "value" in clown world just means how can people find it more useful to exploit you for their own status/money

Guitar and poetry does not attract women, ur hobbies are absolutely irrelevant no amount of common interests or hobbies is gonna make up for a lack of attraction.

I've thought what might elevate me from a 4.5 to a 6.

Hair transplant = easily £14'000 (can't afford it)
Gymmaxxing for 2 years + roids
Jaw fillers= possibly £4000
7cm elevator shoes: £130.00

_------------

Non physical

Getting tons of friends = impossible
Beta buxxing or getting a job above min wage = very difficult unless I become self employed.

I've thought what might elevate me from a 4.5 to a 6.

Hair transplant = easily £14'000 (can't afford it)
Gymmaxxing for 2 years + roids
Jaw fillers= possibly £4000
7cm elevator shoes: £130.00

_------------

Non physical

Getting tons of friends = impossible
Beta buxxing or getting a job above min wage = very difficult unless I become self employed.
Good post. Most of this shit is unattainable if you're poor or live in a poor country though.

Guitar and poetry does not attract women, ur hobbies are absolutely irrelevant no amount of common interests or hobbies is gonna make up for a lack of attraction.

Yet another extremely based take, very well put/articulated mate

What happened to OP? Why was his account deleted?