[JFL] How can a woman be raped by her husband?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
https://www.google.com/amp/www.asiaone.com/health/my-husband-raped-me-years-singapore-woman?amp

"Raped me for years"

.... :feelskek:

Don't you mean, "had sex with me for years?"

Lots of women claim that they are raped by their husbands but that's just not possible. How are you going to be raped by the man you are supposed to be fucking 24/7? It's impossible for a wife to be raped by her husband. He has permission to have sex with her because they are married. Even if she's sleeping, she shouldn't get mad if her husband starts fucking her in the middle of the night.

A woman getting angry because her husband """raped""" her is like a dog getting mad that its owner pet him.

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogged from Perugia to Bratislava
-
For years?

Usually if a ugly male touches a foid they scream rape, I doubt she kept it hidden for years.

O

Over4Mexicels

Banned
-
foid's sense of entitlement has reach new absurd levels

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
-
b-BuT wAhMeN cAnT LiE :soy: :soy::soy:

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Marital rape is an oxymoron
When a woman marries a man he’s committing herself and her body to him for life

O

Over4Mexicels

Banned
-
getting married for women in 2019 only means being recipient/benefitiary of his husband's wealth tbh

marrying to non-virgin women is cucked

M

Matt00000007

Recruit
-
She can be raped fucktard. By anyone, just like she can be killed by her husband she can be raped. People file for divorces as well, just like she can be raped by her brother or anyone. Although the article is stupid, "for years", yeah right.

Honeypot

Honeypot

PacifistERcel
-
https://www.google.com/amp/www.asiaone.com/health/my-husband-raped-me-years-singapore-woman?amp

"Raped me for years"

.... :feelskek:

Don't you mean, "had sex with me for years?"

Lots of women claim that they are raped by their husbands but that's just not possible. How are you going to be raped by the man you are supposed to be fucking 24/7? It's impossible for a wife to be raped by her husband. He has permission to have sex with her because they are married. Even if she's sleeping, she shouldn't get mad if her husband starts fucking her in the middle of the night.

A woman getting angry because her husband """raped""" her is like a dog getting mad that its owner pet him.
Nice way of triggering IT cucks

Still the story is jfl, the foid saw a more attractive male than his husband and then all the previous sex she had with her husband was automatically converted in rape 100%%%.

78980n

78980n

Hater of Normalscum
-
She can be raped fucktard. By anyone, just like she can be killed by her husband she can be raped.
Yeah. It's just the question of whether you support rape or not.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
She can be raped fucktard.
It's her husband though, so it shouldn't be called "rape". Why the fuck would this whore even marry him if she doesn't want to have sex with him? If she's that dumb, she deserves to be raped by an ugly manlet with a chainsaw as a dick

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
Hi IT
She can be raped fucktard. By anyone, just like she can be killed by her husband she can be raped. People file for divorces as well, just like she can be raped by her brother or anyone. Although the article is stupid, "for years", yeah right.
:soy: :y'all::y'all:

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Discord - Regi#5895
-
For years?

Usually if a ugly male touches a foid they scream rape, I doubt she kept it hidden for years.
Well of course she just didn't realise until the sweet smell of more money in divorce proceedings jogged her memory

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
Ye, they are liars. Bad ones...
So bad at lies but has a vagina so teehee

virgin4life

virgin4life

Legend
-
"I really loved my husband despite the rapes."

Yeah right get the fuck outta here!!

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

You can numb the pain, but it will never go away.
-
It's not possible.

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Anarcho nihilist
-
If it wasn't for our male ancestors raping our female ancestors no one on this earth would be alive as we speak

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
Imagine the laughing stock if roles were reversed.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
Marital rape isn’t a thing. I go by the Biblical definition of marriage, once she’s your wife, she’s your property and you’re her property.

If she wants to use you like a dildo or you use her like a fleshlight, it’s fair game.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Banned
-
Marital rape makes me rage. Should be no such thing. Why are you married to someone you don’t want to have sex with. Cultures without marital rape laws are based.

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Fully Upgraded
-
"RAPE RAPE RAPE"
-Every Westerner woman in 2019 until Chad comes along

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Major
-
Marital rape is an oxymoron
When a woman marries a man he’s committing herself and her body to him for life
High iq. Kinda like foids using the husband's money without permission isn't "marital theft"
"RAPE RAPE RAPE"
-Every Westerner woman in 2019 until Chad comes along
Marital rape makes me rage. Should be no such thing. Why are you married to someone you don’t want to have sex with. Cultures without marital rape laws are based.
If it wasn't for our male ancestors raping our female ancestors no one on this earth would be alive as we speak
Rape is needed and based

Reize

Reize

Your Pianocel, Free Song Compositions PM me
-
It's over when sex turns into rape even in mariage

It never began tbh

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

Banned
-

Attachments

mentalcel

mentalcel

Baldingcel, wristcel, fatcel
-
"For years." Because he was rich and got a nice house and provided me with resources and wealth and actually his dick was nice and I enjoyed sex! Only thing is that he was ugly.

Sadness

Sadness

Remember Sodom and Gomorrah
-
The husband should write back "My wife stole my money to buy herself food and stuff. She also committed trespassing by sleeping at my private house which I bought myself."

truefaithneworder

truefaithneworder

Certified Driver license cel
-
WHY THE FUCK WOULD THIS WHORE GET MARRIED IF SHE DOESNT WANNA HAVE SEX WITH HIM?WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Women have redefined rape

N

NewcelAug2019

Banned
-
She can be raped fucktard.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Jeez, where might you have come from? The fact that you got so offended(you got angry and called him a fucktard) by it is proof that you are a cuck infiltrator. By the way, I'm going to report you.

If you're going to call him a fucktard, you might as well call him a shitlord because it's already obvious enough who you are.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
-
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Jeez, where might you have come from? The fact that you got so offended(you got angry and called him a fucktard) by it is proof that you are a cuck infiltrator. By the way, I'm going to report you.

If you're going to call him a fucktard, you might as well call him a shitlord because it's already obvious enough who you are.
I'm also reporting this fucker

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
They're women, they get themselves into shit they don't want because of their corn chip sized brain.