Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How can a woman be raped by her husband?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
https://www.google.com/amp/www.asiaone.com/health/my-husband-raped-me-years-singapore-woman?amp

"Raped me for years"

.... :feelskek:

Don't you mean, "had sex with me for years?"

Lots of women claim that they are raped by their husbands but that's just not possible. How are you going to be raped by the man you are supposed to be fucking 24/7? It's impossible for a wife to be raped by her husband. He has permission to have sex with her because they are married. Even if she's sleeping, she shouldn't get mad if her husband starts fucking her in the middle of the night.

A woman getting angry because her husband """raped""" her is like a dog getting mad that its owner pet him.

For years?

Usually if a ugly male touches a foid they scream rape, I doubt she kept it hidden for years.

foid's sense of entitlement has reach new absurd levels

b-BuT wAhMeN cAnT LiE :soy: :soy::soy:

Marital rape is an oxymoron
When a woman marries a man he’s committing herself and her body to him for life

getting married for women in 2019 only means being recipient/benefitiary of his husband's wealth tbh

marrying to non-virgin women is cucked

She can be raped fucktard. By anyone, just like she can be killed by her husband she can be raped. People file for divorces as well, just like she can be raped by her brother or anyone. Although the article is stupid, "for years", yeah right.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.asiaone.com/health/my-husband-raped-me-years-singapore-woman?amp

"Raped me for years"

.... :feelskek:

Don't you mean, "had sex with me for years?"

Lots of women claim that they are raped by their husbands but that's just not possible. How are you going to be raped by the man you are supposed to be fucking 24/7? It's impossible for a wife to be raped by her husband. He has permission to have sex with her because they are married. Even if she's sleeping, she shouldn't get mad if her husband starts fucking her in the middle of the night.

A woman getting angry because her husband """raped""" her is like a dog getting mad that its owner pet him.
Nice way of triggering IT cucks

Still the story is jfl, the foid saw a more attractive male than his husband and then all the previous sex she had with her husband was automatically converted in rape 100%%%.

She can be raped fucktard. By anyone, just like she can be killed by her husband she can be raped.

Yeah. It's just the question of whether you support rape or not.

She can be raped fucktard.
It's her husband though, so it shouldn't be called "rape". Why the fuck would this whore even marry him if she doesn't want to have sex with him? If she's that dumb, she deserves to be raped by an ugly manlet with a chainsaw as a dick

Hi IT
She can be raped fucktard. By anyone, just like she can be killed by her husband she can be raped. People file for divorces as well, just like she can be raped by her brother or anyone. Although the article is stupid, "for years", yeah right.
:soy: :y'all::y'all:

IT wont touch this

For years?

Usually if a ugly male touches a foid they scream rape, I doubt she kept it hidden for years.
Well of course she just didn't realise until the sweet smell of more money in divorce proceedings jogged her memory

Ye, they are liars. Bad ones...
So bad at lies but has a vagina so teehee

"I really loved my husband despite the rapes."

Yeah right get the fuck outta here!!

It's not possible.

If it wasn't for our male ancestors raping our female ancestors no one on this earth would be alive as we speak

Imagine the laughing stock if roles were reversed.

Marital rape isn’t a thing. I go by the Biblical definition of marriage, once she’s your wife, she’s your property and you’re her property.

If she wants to use you like a dildo or you use her like a fleshlight, it’s fair game.

Marital rape makes me rage. Should be no such thing. Why are you married to someone you don’t want to have sex with. Cultures without marital rape laws are based.

"RAPE RAPE RAPE"
-Every Westerner woman in 2019 until Chad comes along

Marital rape is an oxymoron
When a woman marries a man he’s committing herself and her body to him for life
High iq. Kinda like foids using the husband's money without permission isn't "marital theft"
"RAPE RAPE RAPE"
-Every Westerner woman in 2019 until Chad comes along
Marital rape makes me rage. Should be no such thing. Why are you married to someone you don’t want to have sex with. Cultures without marital rape laws are based.
If it wasn't for our male ancestors raping our female ancestors no one on this earth would be alive as we speak
Rape is needed and based

It's over when sex turns into rape even in mariage

It never began tbh

Attachments

• 73e.jpg
    73e.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 14
  • 0b4vvpq4f6d01.jpg
    0b4vvpq4f6d01.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 14
"For years." Because he was rich and got a nice house and provided me with resources and wealth and actually his dick was nice and I enjoyed sex! Only thing is that he was ugly.

The husband should write back "My wife stole my money to buy herself food and stuff. She also committed trespassing by sleeping at my private house which I bought myself."

WHY THE FUCK WOULD THIS WHORE GET MARRIED IF SHE DOESNT WANNA HAVE SEX WITH HIM?WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT

Women have redefined rape

She can be raped fucktard.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Jeez, where might you have come from? The fact that you got so offended(you got angry and called him a fucktard) by it is proof that you are a cuck infiltrator. By the way, I'm going to report you.

If you're going to call him a fucktard, you might as well call him a shitlord because it's already obvious enough who you are.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Jeez, where might you have come from? The fact that you got so offended(you got angry and called him a fucktard) by it is proof that you are a cuck infiltrator. By the way, I'm going to report you.

If you're going to call him a fucktard, you might as well call him a shitlord because it's already obvious enough who you are.

I'm also reporting this fucker

They're women, they get themselves into shit they don't want because of their corn chip sized brain.