Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how can an incel believe in god?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
you must be the dumbest cunt to believe in god and suffer inceldom

maybe something like god exists idk

Just to cope I guess

"God" as absolute, both source and result of all things - that is possible. But god as good omnipotient creator...

I can't believe in God.

Even if I was certain that God existed, I still wouldn't respect anything that wilfully creates misery. Anything that purposefully creates genetic defects doesn't deserve my acknowledgement.

Still, I don't think gods exist. If you look at the history of religion, it's filled with very convenient human intervention. Most of what's the "word of God" were simply things that the humans who wrote them wanted to be true. If a communist founded a religion, he'd say that God wants everyone to be equal, but if a capitalist founded a religion, he'd say that God wants people to work for their wealth. In the end, "God" is just the ultimate cope for mankind.

I can't believe in God.

Even if I was certain that God existed, I still wouldn't respect anything that wilfully creates misery. Anything that purposefully creates genetic defects doesn't deserve my acknowledgement.

Still, I don't think gods exist. If you look at the history of religion, it's filled with very convenient human intervention. Most of what's the "word of God" were simply things that the humans who wrote them wanted to be true. If a communist founded a religion, he'd say that God wants everyone to be equal, but if a capitalist founded a religion, he'd say that God wants people to work for their wealth. In the end, "God" is just the ultimate cope for mankind.
exactly. Why god create terminal illnesses ,picky foids and poverty.

you must be the dumbest cunt to believe in god and suffer inceldom
Look around you nibba
Have you ever read into masonic literature?
I feel like its 2011 all over again, you athiests got left behind lmfao

Lol and you choose to ask me to explain that???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Actually fuck me its 2007
Ok 2007 was when athiesm activism was at its all time high and when I got sucked into that BS

to each their own i guess

I think its actually kind of based to delude yourself into believing in that stuff

Lol and you choose to ask me to explain that???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Actually fuck me its 2007
Ok 2007 was when athiesm activism was at its all time high and when I got sucked into that BS
Who else would explain? You're really a nutjob speaking out of his ass.
to each their own i guess

I think its actually kind of based to delude yourself into believing in that stuff
why? that's like believing you will get stacy one day

>tfw people don't read genesis and read about original sin

feelsbadman.Anyway there is several books on the problem of evil done by catholic christians and you can always check my sig for good entries on apologetic literature.this idea that god and christianity can only be discovered through faith is absolute nonsense.

>tfw people don't read genesis and read about original sin

feelsbadman.Anyway there is several books on the problem of evil done by catholic christians and you can always check my sig for good entries on apologetic literature.this idea that god and christianity can only be discovered through faith is absolute nonsense.
based

Good, glad you think its based.
Had you been a nice good azn boi I would have given you some reccomendations too
Alas you live and learn azn boi
fuck off faggot greycel. why the fuck would I want your recommendations you condescending cunt

fuck off faggot greycel. why the fuck would I want your recommendations you condescending cunt
I apologize if I come accross as condescending but you dont seem to be in the right state of mind to recieve what I give you assuming if you even read it :p

That's their way of coping

I only believe in Satan. God is up for debate.

I apologize if I come accross as condescending but you dont seem to be in the right state of mind to recieve what I give you assuming if you even read it :p
I think you're not in the right state of mind to base your life on a bullshit book and believe in a bastard child ( jesus)

I think there might be a god. But like an asshole god :feelsree:

I think you're not in the right state of mind to base your life on a bullshit book and believe in a bastard child ( jesus)
Delete this post.
Christ is beacon to millions, and you are beacon to.....?

Lemme help for those interested. This is a reply to the above just above mine (azn boi one)
Listen and understand:

Seems a lot of eurocels here and blackcels here are godcels. JFL at believing god made you incel and Chad a Chad because he believes in a plan, or some vague salvation bullshit. You are incel because of the random recombination of nanometres of DNA. Believing in god is even more absurd than believing you will win the lottery.

Seems a lot of eurocels here and blackcels here are godcels. JFL at believing god made you incel and Chad a Chad because he believes in a plan, or some vague salvation bullshit. You are incel because of the random recombination of nanometres of DNA. Believing in god is even more absurd than believing you will win the lottery.
Your statement is mutually exclusive of another.
Random gene expression is regulated by the rules of natures.
Rules of nature set up by God.

Ask me if you need further clarification

Your statement is mutually exclusive of another.
Random gene expression is regulated by the rules of natures.
Rules of nature set up by God.

Ask me if you need further clarification

Extreme cope. Your answer to anything is = god did it. Who made god? "he always existed" COPE. Real answer is we don't know because humans are insignificant in the long run. That's why the blackpill is so brutal because you only have one life and if you're not born Chad or rich then your life will be shit.

Extreme cope. Your answer to anything is = god did it. Who made god? "he always existed" COPE. Real answer is we don't know because humans are insignificant in the long run. That's why the blackpill is so brutal because you only have one life and if you're not born Chad or rich then your life will be shit.
You write nonsense I hear only ignorance from an unread person.
HAve you ever wondering why the elite worship deities? Do you think you are better than they? HAHAHA

Also read your post fully now, blackpill is limited to nature only as its a observation of it.
Dont go try to pull that with me blaming the most high you super smart boy

Last edited:
You write nonsense I hear only ignorance from an unread person.
HAve you ever wondering why the elite worship deities? Do you think you are better than they? HAHAHA

Which elites worship deities??? Lol in 2020? The elites worship money and hedonism.

Which elites worship deities??? Lol in 2020? The elites worship money and hedonism.
Nigga............
Hilarious Clonton emails
POT Desta mozarella nigga you even browse /pol?

To all believercels, just compare your life to the life of chads and the life of Scandinavians to the life of, let's say, Egyptians and Indians and you'll notice the absurdity of existence.
maybe something like god exists idk
Even if there is a fucking Creator of this sick world, he doesn't give a fuck about us nor about the universe.

Last edited:
To all believercels, just compare your life to the life of chads and the life of Scandinavians to the life of, let's say, Egyptians and Indians and you'll notice the absurdity of existence.

Even if there is a fucking Creator of this sick world, he doesn't give a fuck about us nor about the universe.
Large part of world suffering has been engendered bu humans.
World was perfect before we started reining in things thru the world order we currently live in Also your msg doesnt refute anything lmfao. (ignore this strike thru, Imma start striking stuff instead of editing things out now)

Oh no Bill Gates has millions more than me oh the humanity why good *cries* Oh no this super model bangs every day oh no no no no no.
does he feel fulfilled in life and not a empty product husk?

Also where azn boi run off too?

helllloooo

i have recommended these videos before but i assume you have never seen those posts.Reminder that as an incel your only chance of being saved from this existence is either by death(which is no saving at all but more on that later) or an omnipotent being.that being god.In other words don't play with time for death comes to all.

Large part of world suffering has been engendered bu humans.
World was perfect before we started reining in things thru the world order we currently live in Also your msg doesnt refute anything lmfao. Oh no Bill Gates has millions more than me oh the humanity why good *cries* Oh no this super model bangs every day oh no no no no no.
does he feel fulfilled in life and not a empty product husk?

Also where azn boi run off too?

helllloooo
Black lady chiming in *mmmhmmm*
You never had a genocidal CCP regime before.
You never had millions go hungry as thousnads tonnes of food stock is thrown out because its unsellable (not meeting date code, etc)
You never had a merchant class rise to such heights enslaving everyone thru their economic slavery loan model.
You never had Freemasons permeate every existing nation on Eart before
So much.....
Fitte tere muv te (facepalm)
Black lady chiming in *mmmhmmm*
You never had a genocidal CCP regime before.
You never had millions go hungry as thousnads tonnes of food stock is thrown out because its unsellable (not meeting date code, etc)
You never had a merchant class rise to such heights enslaving everyone thru their economic slavery loan model.
You never had Freemasons permeate every existing nation on Eart before
So much..... smarty genius nibba

I think there is some abstract Creator, Logos who created the world in his mind and set up some basic rules (Hermetic principles? elemental physics? ), but I don't think he talks to people or cares about specific nations/individuals (although if you know the basic rules, you probably can use them to your benefit); he's neither good nor bad: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7)
Is there more? I don't rule that out. Everything is more nuanced than pop-scientists and Reddit would like you to think.

I dont think god is a man in the clouds that literally made you all subhuman. God is possibly just everything. We are god. I think its hard to really say what God is. That is a mindfuck of a path to go down if you get deep enough. What is God. If God isnt a literal being and its just everything then who created god/everything that exists. I am not sure tbh and the more I live on the more I realize I know nothing.

Anyone have any experience with becoming 'enlightened'? I really want to know what all of this is. By this I mean life. Us. Where we are. Who we are. Our purpose. Is there one. God. Everything.

By tradition family i supose or maybe finding something but at the end nihilism is what remains