Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can an incel find meaning in life ?

K

Kashayam

Recruit
★★
Guys share your philosophies or experiences that keeps you alive

Money maxxing

There is no meaning you dolt

it is not possible. you ascend or die trying

I cope by buying and doing things that entertain me, or give me knowledge/"wisdom"
My ultimate meaning in life is still unknown, but a close one would be either getting a loving girlfriend, or owning a large museum/mansion/castle full of copes.

Spread the blackpill. That's your meaning
full

I've coped for years by exploring the outdoors, away from all the normies and their girlfriends. Aside from the internet, that's the only way I can spend my free time

Money maxxing
Cope. I cant think of anything which I would gain from any amount of money that would make me feel good. Give me 8 billion dollars and IDK whats next.

The meaning of life is to keep DNA replicating to the point where consciousness manifests at the highest and purest possible state.

The meaning of your life is a personal journey of self discovery and growth. Only you can find meaning in your life. Nobody else can do that for you.

Betabuxx, possibly move to a different country to do it

Meaning can only be found in the pursuit of that which is the highest thing possible(that which is most happy,most perfect,most powerful,most just,most beautiful,that which contains all good that we find in life).This being we man most commonly call god.Society has rejected us,family has rejected us(to some here),friends have rejected us,women have rejected us,but not god.God who is omnipotent could have destroyed you immediately,but he decided that you shall live and he since he loves man has decided to guide man to him(god is not weak and if he lets something live it is out of his love for that thing).The lover guides his loved ones to what is good and god is the ultimate good.Now most people here cope that by getting an gf all of a sudden things will be the best thing ever,but they forget that women are not the entire good(they cannot give us immortality,unconditional love,free us of diseases,hunger etc etc).Look at the numerous chads going through breakups,going from women to women,wanting to assuage all of their pain but ultimately always failing.Man once he finds the ultimate good he does not want to depart from it.May god saves us all

1- follow your deeply honest true desires from the heart , ask it , follow it . don't listen to the mind or others they are stupid .
2 - islamMaxx

I honestly don't know and I have been asking myself that question for a year and half and still have no answer and I think soon I go insane as I find life just has no meaning when society see you as trash.

Hobbies/clubs, or sports, or religion. Are all of the above.

Naturemaxxing and religionmaxxing are probably the best copes.

If life is about anything, it is about learning to care for yourself when no one else will. I'm not sure anyone else can truly care about "who" we are and our animal body's drive to procreate consumes us.

in islam , we have meditations too . and Sufism is the spiritual aspect of islam .god knows best

in islam , we have meditations too . and Sufism is the spiritual aspect of islam .god knows best
No offence bro. But I feel islam is very primitive and violent reglion. For you guys everything is about that book. And you guys dont even consider non Muslims as humans. Don't start arguing that it's an islam is a religion of peace. You guys are based but very non conforming.

Fear of death

Christianmaxx

Taking the dollpill and naturemaxxing. Also distancing myself from the shitshow known as ((((mainstream society)))) as much as possible.

The key is assigning personal meaning to things that bring you happiness in spite of everything being meaningless in this existence.

Well in case you're a healthy Incel you can at least Gymmax and enjoy the beauty of nature and planet earth. Maybe it's just me but I am fascinated by science (too low IQ to pursue a career in science however) and the way things around here work. However if you're low IQ and/or too physically disabled to enjoy anything, it's only logical to wait for death. At least you see life as it really is - a big pile of shit.

Well I plan to have kids, sexbotmaxx and then hopefully help create a male only society.